This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Welcome to the family Dexterav. If you would like to see Mr Potato Head in all his glory ( ) just click here and you will find some wonderful pictures by Mala.
    Originally posted by Trupi
    Happily ever after especially while using Jack's pole!

LOL!!!!!
    oh jeez I got my dose of laughter for at least a week !! you guys rock !!
    I already knew some of the potatoe head manip but it's always great to see them again...and I'm not even talking about the pingouins !!!

Comment

WAYHAY…it’s so good to be back!! I haven’t been able to catch up on all the posts since I was last here (you guys are awesome posting fiends!) but have had a ball reading what I have and here's a few offerings in response...

The ring scene…. I have to admit that when I first saw this scene I interpreted it in the ‘he referring to if things had been different he wouldn’t have joined the SGC and he and Sam wouldn’t have met’. Never did like that interpretation so I’m happy to reinterpret as suggested!

LOL4JACK – Great idea with the alphabet! Can I make a late offering??

Hows about L for the Looks that speak more than words ever could

As for the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team – LOL!! Just what the ship doctor ordered! Count me in as I will definitely be reporting for duty next Sunday! Any thing I can do to help or hinder (?!) just let me know!!

Comment

Hey all

just popping in to say thank you for all the birthday wishes and green and to apologise for not being here much recently...my computer died and I'm very busy with University so I'll be online only every so often until I've got a new computer

(((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))

Suz
        xxxxxx
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

L is for Love... pure and simple.....
          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

M is for Match Made in Heaven.
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
              L is for Love... pure and simple.....
              Great pics from the convention! Did you meet a Weir/Sephard shipper named Alyssa while at the con.?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                Hey there, I'm a newbie around these parts too ... but want to congratulate you on a great first video! Keep them coming!

And, to my fellow Samandans on this thread, wow, guys ... you sure are keeping the S/J home fires burning, aren't you?! Fun to read and view what you've all concocted over an obviously long history of wishful thinking and hopeful watching and dreaming that the "ship" would come in ...

In fact, you all give new meaning to "whatever floats your ship" ... I'll have to see if I can play a bit in the sandbox from time to time too!
                Dreaming? Wishful thinking? Oh no, CG. JM said he thought it was "pretty obvious" that it was resolved in S8. Now, we're just figuring out what they're doing between then and when RDA returns (It will happen! It will! It will!) for the big payoff:

The Big Honkin' On-Screen Kiss!

Comment

Kinda OT, but Stargate related...

Hubby was in a study group at Uni today, discussing redundancies in religious theories. To get the ball rolling, the tutor gave them a book title to discuss and why it was a redundancy. The book was "Religion in Springfield" written by Ned Flanders and the Rev, published in Shelbyville.

Sorry starting to ramble ... the point ... it started a discusison of the Simpsons and hubby says at one point "but of course, Burns is a goa'uld, so that's where that theory comes from". In a class of 40 students, ranging in age from 18 - 40, not a SINGLE ONE knew what a goa'uld was! Not even when he explained did anyone know about Stargate! I found that immensely disturbing.
                  sigpic

Comment

From the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops team*

LOL4JACK: Hey, what about this picture?
                    SAM: Oh no, no, we are soooooo not going there.... that's when it all started... we were sharing a drink with these people and I started having this tingley feeling inside... nop... baned... next picture please!!!!
                    JACK: Oh Come on Sam....
                    SAM: NOP!!!!!!! we agreed that we where not going to talk about that... Jack, don't go there... I see you, I see you smiling....I know what you are thinking!!!!

JACK: Yes Dear.... Thanks Lys for the pic

* Florence, LOL4JACK, Nell, Lys, SG1-Fanintn
                    Last edited by LOL4JACK; 15 November 2005, 08:20 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

love all the pics thqat have gone up... up guys are really creative....
                      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Hubby was in a study group at Uni today, discussing redundancies in religious theories. To get the ball rolling, the tutor gave them a book title to discuss and why it was a redundancy. The book was "Religion in Springfield" written by Ned Flanders and the Rev, published in Shelbyville.

Sorry starting to ramble ... the point ... it started a discusison of the Simpsons and hubby says at one point "but of course, Burns is a goa'uld, so that's where that theory comes from". In a class of 40 students, ranging in age from 18 - 40, not a SINGLE ONE knew what a goa'uld was! Not even when he explained did anyone know about Stargate! I found that immensely disturbing.
                        I don't Oma, just a quick survey of my friends and acquaintances reveals 0 sci-fi fans. Whenever I mention I like sci-fi to any school parents they look at me with a mixture of desdain and pity. Sometimes there is a film or tv show that crosses over to a wider public but mostly people just think of sci-fi as for kids or sad creatures. Obviuosly they don't know what they are missing

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                          I don't Oma, just a quick survey of my friends and acquaintances reveals 0 sci-fi fans. Whenever I mention I like sci-fi to any school parents they look at me with a mixture of desdain and pity. Sometimes there is a film or tv show that crosses over to a wider public but mostly people just think of sci-fi as for kids or sad creatures. Obviuosly they don't know what they are missing
                          Some people I've talked to who didn't know Stargate, I've explained it to 'em, and they just don't care! Now they are people I feel sorry for.
                          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Well whenever I tell people about my Obsession they all know Stargate... or at least have a recollection of the movie... and then they remeber that MacGyver is on the TV show... so maybe it's an age thing.... you've seen the movie you know RDA or I don't know

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                              M is for Match Made in Heaven.
                              Daniel's Twin, love the "M"..... what about a pick to go with that

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                                Some people I've talked to who didn't know Stargate, I've explained it to 'em, and they just don't care! Now they are people I feel sorry for.
                                I thought when I went off to college that I wasn't going to find any Stargate fans, but when I got here, 12 of the 30 people that live on my floor are avid Stargate fans-and Sam/Jack shippers in one way or another! I'm trying to get them on Gateworld as we speak...

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                                My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                                My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                                My Stargate Videos
                                It's meant to be!

Comment

Working...
                                X