X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yey thank you

Comment

aawwww sam andt so love sam in mobius... amanda is great, as is RDA....
      ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Hey all

just to let you know I'm still alive but completely home-computerless...my old one went into the bin the other day...

liked beachhead...loved Sam...loathed Vala
        Spoiler:
        How blinking ridiculous was it? And how obvious that they *had* to make little miss mal doran the hero and make SG1 and the crew of the prometheus look like bumbling fools...oh brave brave Vala whom Daniel cannot live without...blech...'scuse me while I puke.

BUT...Jack was mentioned, and the scene where the fat goa'uld appears was great...Sam's hair was a bit messy and she looked a bit *too* smiley, so I'm reckoning she must have been beamed from Jack's office to the SGC

I've got more spec' and observations, but I'll save them for later...

overall...Beachhead...out of the 3 s10 eps I've seen...this was the best...7/10

but
        Spoiler:
        Atlantis is SO much better now
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Hey all

just to let you know I'm still alive but completely home-computerless...my old one went into the bin the other day...

liked beachhead...loved Sam...loathed Vala
          Spoiler:
          How blinking ridiculous was it? And how obvious that they *had* to make little miss mal doran the hero and make SG1 and the crew of the prometheus look like bumbling fools...oh brave brave Vala whom Daniel cannot live without...blech...'scuse me while I puke.

BUT...Jack was mentioned, and the scene where the fat goa'uld appears was great...Sam's hair was a bit messy and she looked a bit *too* smiley, so I'm reckoning she must have been beamed from Jack's office to the SGC

I've got more spec' and observations, but I'll save them for later...

overall...Beachhead...out of the 3 s10 eps I've seen...this was the best...7/10

but
          Spoiler:
          Atlantis is SO much better now
          Not agreeing about the Atlantis thing, but like you
          Spoiler:
          was glad that they at least mentioned Jack with his and Sam's little joke

And I really enjoyed Vala! But, I guess everyone's got their opinion.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Hi Shippers...

I won't be able to be around that much for 2 weeks I had to leave last night to Brazil... business emergency and I will be here for 2 weeks.

I will try to join sunday, it really makes me sad if I can't we have planned this for a while and well.... THE SHIP IS HERE TO STAY!!!!!!!!

As soon as I have more time I will post more Thanksgiving history from the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops team

Love,
            Carolina

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Sheena
              Ok here goes nothing

Spoiler:
              Did it work?!!
              Your welcome!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi ship family! I just droped in to say I added a shippy fic to sueKay's site. You can find the first chapter here: Switched

And just to make people curious, the summary is: What happens when Sam wakes up and finds herself married to Jack O'Neill?

I have to go do chores now but I'll try to add more later.
                Enjoy.
                [/self promo]

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

A-a-a-c-c-c-c-k-k-k-k-k!!!!! Just arrived home to find us on the second page! So, I guess I should post this a little early this evening:

All shippers invited, right here on our own thread!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    Hi Shippers...

I won't be able to be around that much for 2 weeks I had to leave last night to Brazil... business emergency and I will be here for 2 weeks.

I will try to join sunday, it really makes me sad if I can't we have planned this for a while and well.... THE SHIP IS HERE TO STAY!!!!!!!!

As soon as I have more time I will post more Thanksgiving history from the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops team

Love,
                    Carolina

What????? LOL4JACK helped plan Sunday's big event,
                    and she won't be able to be here for it?????

For cryin' out loud! That's just not right!

Comment

SHIPPERS AND FRIENDS, WE HOPE YOU JOIN US SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20.
                      HERE'S ONE OF OUR ACTIVITIES!!!!

The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*Presents

An Activity to Create a Memento
                      Of Sam and Jack
                      Or
                      The SG-1 Team
                      Or
                      Any of your favorite Stargate characters

A BOOKMARK!!!

For your own personal use
                      Or
                      To share in Another Activity

Borrowing a Stargate SG-1 book
                      By Sally Malcolm
                      And trading bookmarks among the borrowers!!!

Some possible materials for creating the bookmark.

One of the two books available to borrow.
                      A Matter of Honor is Part 1 and The Cost of Honor is Part 2 (not shown).

Please remember that because we have all ages viewing and participating on
                      the Sam and Jack Family Discussion Thread,
                      the bookmarks should be rated G for All Ages.

All are welcome to post a picture of your bookmark on the Thread next Sunday for the Ship Event Celebrating The O'Neill's First Thanksgiving.

More info to follow.
                      *florence, LOL4JACK, Lys, nell, sg-1fanintn
                      sigpic

Comment

Just a couple of stories (not new) but I liked them when I read them some time ago, just found them again, and maybe some of you haven't run across them.

Circles (by Aeryn): https://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio.../8/circles.php

Circles is funny. Love the scene with Hammond. There is also a Circles 2.

Stranded (by Divine Joker):

https://www.shahrazad.net/~sgnovels/...ivinejoker.txt

SG-1 and others stranded, focuses on Sam and Jack, of course.. A series of stories.

Stranded didn't work. Hope it does now. There is at least another place to find it but fewer stories, this site is more complete.
                        Last edited by Gatetrixer; 17 November 2005, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Gatetrixer! You're the first person to submit some fic ideas this time around! I'm starting a list to post during our big ship event Sunday.

Ok! Who else has read some good fanfic lately?

Comment

Jack: Sam, Honey, are you sure about this?
                            Sam: Jack, it's Thanksgiving. Let's invite the Shippers and their Friends to join in the bounty this Sunday the 20th.
                            Jack: They aren't here for the food. I'll tell ya that much!
                            Sam: Well, um, that's right. They're here for---
                            Jack: Ship.Ship and did I say Ship???!!!
                            Sam: Yes, dear!!!

**thanks Mala50 for the cap**
                            sigpic

Comment

There's not been a lot of posting going on!! Come on where is everybody!!

Still off work ill at the moment so I have been making my way through the commentries on season 4. Peter Deluise is so funny on the WoO commentary when he's talking about Jack staring at Sam after he kissed her. The Divide and Conquer one was good too - those were the days! They keep going "And Rick and Amanda were doing this - no that should be Carter and O'Neill!" Just goes to show the chemistry between them on and off screen. I think that makes all the difference to the characters - Jack and Sam wouldn't be so addictive if Rick and Amanda didn't have anything there off screen.

I've only just bought season 4 although I had seen most of it on Sky One I missed 2010 so I watched that too. Even in the future and married to someone else - Sam still goes and finds Jack for help and the chemistry between them is incredible (well it always is... but I think it was particularly noticeable). It's another one of those AU things - no matter where they are what timeline they're on etc they are always drawn to each other.

I'm gonna stop rambling now before you all fall asleep If there's anybody there listening......

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                Thanks, Gatetrixer! You're the first person to submit some fic ideas this time around! I'm starting a list to post during our big ship event Sunday.

Ok! Who else has read some good fanfic lately?
                                moi moi !!!

well I wanted to keep the list for sunday but you'll make a bigger one so here is a few I've read lately, some are great, some are enjoyable even if a little out of character but well you'll see by yourself.
                                I have more to list but I got issues with my connection it's pretty low so i'll try to put more later.

The Conversation, Su Freund
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2399454/1/

Email Me, fyre-anjel
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2641427/1/

Christmas with Jack's family, SG-Fan
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2637403/1/

Carter's Snookered, Chosen Hearts Series S7, HDorothy
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2552545/1/

The Life He Left Behind, JenCamp
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2649781/1/

Never Alone, Su Freund
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2547846/1/

Instant Message, lynnmichelle
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2537204/1/

Christmas in the Infirmary, SG-Fan
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2628894/1/

Doorstep, WarmTea
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2544910/1/

Through the years, JenCamp
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2614563/1/

Some of them are new and unfinished, others are older so you might already know them.

Comment

Working...
                                X