This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelsfc
    We should have a shipper get-together - I'd love to meet the family in person!! Ooh! We could have it on Ship Day!!

And I'm going to Gatecon UK, but you already know that....
    LOL! If only I had an Asgard transporter at my disposal! Maybe if we have one in the US we could have it at my bachelor pad.....when I can get my finances straightened out enough to pay rent on one that is....

Comment

Penguins of War Come and Do Your War Dance for the Shipper Family!
      sigpic

Comment

wow some of you here really hate the new SG-1, don't you? And don't want a season 10..

Didn't expect that from so many people

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          thanks, uhsir. *hugs*

i actually just came over here to say he DID answer my question.

it wasn't exactly the answered i wanted, but it was better than him laughing and/or him saying, 'sorry, but no'.

here was my question and his answer --

Originally Posted by majorsal
          hi, joe,

here's a shot...

you said to an s/j question on whether shippers might see some s/j ship in season 9 - "No Sam/Jack ship in season 9. Sorry."

question - do s/j shippers have a chance for s/j ship in season 10?

sally

(joe)
          Hey, anything is possible.

i'll take that answer.

sally
          *pounces and huggles aunty sally*

Been awhile aunty!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            wow some of you here really hate the new SG-1, don't you? And don't want a season 10..

Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised

Originally posted by parsifal
              Deal with it.
              Hey, y'all the Ship Family likes to take a kinder tone. May shippers are frustrated that "Stargate" lingers on without any chance of a full and complete resolution for Sam and Jack. Still, others just like the show with or without ship. But we can be gracious to each other without sniping.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                Hey, y'all the Ship Family likes to take a kinder tone. May shippers are frustrated that "Stargate" lingers on without any chance of a full and complete resolution for Sam and Jack. Still, others just like the show with or without ship. But we can be gracious to each other without sniping.

Bucky
                Defending yourself isn't sniping. As you correctly state, we have enough to trouble our minds and don't need to face insinuations regarding 'proper' attitudes.
                Last edited by parsifal; 24 October 2005, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Penguins of War Come and Do Your War Dance for the Shipper Family!
                  Oh, how I have missed the Penguins of War. I've been away from the thread for too long!

I missed you shipper family!

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Okay, everyone calm down...

First, welcome back mad_gater and other ones I could have missed !
                    Welcome to the newbies too !

Now, about that season 10... I don't know what to think about it yet, especially since I haven't seen all the S9 eps...
                    Some of us like this season 9, others think it's the worst. Some of us think Vala is funny, others hate her. Some of us miss RDA... okay, all of us miss RDA !
                    But what brings us here together is our attachment to Sam and Jack. Let's not forget that...
                    We had 8 seasons, we have vids and fics. If we don't like where the show is going, then let's stop watching it and remember what we had : 8 years of Sam and Jack.
                    I understand that some people can be upset, and I understand too that other people don't like to see their favorite show criticized... So let's agree that we disagree on that point and let's go back to what brought us here : SJ ship !

You know, what amazes me the most is that even this year, with no ship at all (cause now we know for sure we won't have any), there are still people joining this thread... It must mean something !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Isn't CB pregnant? When she going to deliver and is she going to be ready for filming in February!
                      CB as in Claudia Black? Wow. Didn't know that!
                      What's the bet it's a girl? They all have girls on Stargate --- RDA, CJ, MS, Amanda. There's something in the water up in Vancouver!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                        CB as in Claudia Black? Wow. Didn't know that!
                        What's the bet it's a girl? They all have girls on Stargate --- RDA, CJ, MS, Amanda. There's something in the water up in Vancouver!
                        Do you think it applies to ship fans too? I hope this isn't an omen! I've got 1 boy and 4 girls - what's the betting this one's gonna be a girl too

Hi everyone! Carolina PM'd me and I suddenly realised it been weeks since I was here! How did that happen? I've missed over 70 pages I've read every word posted since I joined the thread until now

Judging from this page, I've missed something big about S10 so I'm gonna go hunt it out ....
                        sigpic

Comment

well thank you parsifal, that rudeness made my day. And no one was making you love S9 and 10. Theres been a discussion about this for two pages. I guess people's opinions don't matter to you.

florence, lol I thought that I've read many posts here regarding the 'not exactly' line, and what really happened between Sam and Jack after "Threads". I don't think that
                          Spoiler:
                          Moebius II kiss was for nothing . Sam did say that "apparently, nothing we did affected the time line." And the only thing different was fish in the pond
                          well, maybe I think too much on this, but you get the idea...
                          Last edited by Erised; 25 October 2005, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            Do you think it applies to ship fans too? I hope this isn't an omen! I've got 1 boy and 4 girls - what's the betting this one's gonna be a girl too

Hi everyone! Carolina PM'd me and I suddenly realised it been weeks since I was here! How did that happen? I've missed over 70 pages I've read every word posted since I joined the thread until now

Judging from this page, I've missed something big about S10 so I'm gonna go hunt it out ....
                            ((((( OMA )))) Welcome back. I think some of us were wondering if you had baby no 6 already
                            The news about S10 is that it is defenitly a go ahead and is generating mixed feelings amongst the shipper family.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              Okay, everyone calm down...

First, welcome back mad_gater and other ones I could have missed !
                              Welcome to the newbies too !

Now, about that season 10... I don't know what to think about it yet, especially since I haven't seen all the S9 eps...
                              Some of us like this season 9, others think it's the worst. Some of us think Vala is funny, others hate her. Some of us miss RDA... okay, all of us miss RDA !
                              But what brings us here together is our attachment to Sam and Jack. Let's not forget that...
                              We had 8 seasons, we have vids and fics. If we don't like where the show is going, then let's stop watching it and remember what we had : 8 years of Sam and Jack.
                              I understand that some people can be upset, and I understand too that other people don't like to see their favorite show criticized... So let's agree that we disagree on that point and let's go back to what brought us here : SJ ship !

You know, what amazes me the most is that even this year, with no ship at all (cause now we know for sure we won't have any), there are still people joining this thread... It must mean something !
                              (((florence)))
                              These are hard times for Shippers, Thunkers, Samandans, and all-around Stargate Fans as Season 9 goes through its growing pains. Whether with some or alot of pain to some of us, huh?? Or, others are quite happy. Whichever we are, I agree that we have to play nice with others feelings and opinions!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Welcome back Oma ! I hope everything is fine for you.

Indeed, you missed the big news yesterday : SG1 and SGA are renewed for another season. But there are a lot of mixed feelings about that news...
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X