Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I'd post the links to some funny fanfics I've been going over again...

Stuck - by Seanait
    Well look what Daniel just witnessed...
    http://s10.invisionfree.com/Intel_Fa...p?showtopic=23

Spin the bottle, anyone? - by MajorSam
    A party at the President’s house, one too many drinks, and a game of truth-or-dare spin the bottle
    http://s10.invisionfree.com/Intel_Fa...p?showtopic=98

For Bitten Or Worse - by Jo R
    ''She thought about saying 'bite me' but fortunately managed to hold the words back. Last thing she wanted was to cause a diplomatic incident by proposing marriage to the eligible bachelors in hearing distance.''
    http://s10.invisionfree.com/Intel_Fa...?showtopic=121

Or Beer and Blue Jeans - by Jo R
    He hates these things.
    http://s10.invisionfree.com/Intel_Fa...p?showtopic=72
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
      There there, suekay, it will get better.
      Not that is any consolation but I'm not going either, and I only live 40 miles from London
      I'm not going either and I only live about 6 miles from where it's being held. Just cant afford it though. I'd love to go to Gatecon at Cheltenham next year too, but can't afford that either.

So (((suekay and jafacakes))), I really do know how you feel.
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I still think we should have some ship family get-togethers. Like maybe one in the US and another one in the UK...While there are some shippers on the continent, most of them live in France, so I think that the London area would be good.

What does everyone think???

Oh, and who's going to the UK gatecon??
        sigpic

Comment

JM just answered my question regarding any Sam and Jack Ship in the 2nd half of Season 9.No Sam/Jack ship in season 9. Sorry.I guess that means I will not watch the rest of Season 9.I'll check back with everyone in Season 10 or if we hear there will be a Movie.

Comment

It's official...TPTB are morons.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              LOL! Thanks MM. I have to say that I think Amanda must be the only person to get away with wearing orange. LOL. I'm afraid that I don't have anything orange in my wardrobe (the same for the other GWers going), so we're using glow sticks and wigs and other silly stuff! T'will be a sight to behold!
              you know in this town_Austin-you don't really want to wear anything orange-unless it's burnt and you're a longhorn fan-but i'm talking the orange jumpsuits that the prisoners wear.
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                JM just answered my question regarding any Sam and Jack Ship in the 2nd half of Season 9.No Sam/Jack ship in season 9. Sorry.I guess that means I will not watch the rest of Season 9.I'll check back with everyone in Season 10 or if we hear there will be a Movie.
                Thanks for sharing. Right now, I'll cope with this news as I usually do (OK, sometimes I rant) and read fanfics and have happy Shippy thoughts. Ted Sadler just posted the next chapter of his new story, Nova. I have opinions/feelings about Joe's comments but I'll talk about it later!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                  you know in this town_Austin-you don't really want to wear anything orange-unless it's burnt and you're a longhorn fan-but i'm talking the orange jumpsuits that the prisoners wear.
                  I should have asked you to get me a jumpsuit from the jail!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    well at least he said sorry, which leads me to think that he may have wanted there to be something. its more than he offered for the leadership issue, which i'm more disappointed about.
                    i'd rather have no more mention of ship, and leave it on the positive note of
                    Spoiler:
                    knowing they're together
                    than to have them break up or something stupid like that.

Comment

as far as movie's go, it's more wise of TPTB to hold off on a movie for now. they still have 2 shows going reasonably strong. when sci fi don't renew them, then they can do a joss, and go make their movie, but stargate just can't rely on its fanbase to make big money on a movie right now.
                      hollywood is in a slump at the moment, so right now would be the worst time to gamble on a movie, when you already have a successful tv show.
                      should they do an x-files on it, the failure of a movie to bring in a profit could spell the end for BOTH tv shows.

its smart not to risk a movie right now. i say go to a tenth season, and see how it goes then.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        well at least he said sorry, which leads me to think that he may have wanted there to be something. its more than he offered for the leadership issue, which i'm more disappointed about.
                        Spoiler:
                        knowing they're together
                        Yep, I agree, he did say Sorry and not only that, he wrote The Powers That Bind and gaves us one of the best Squeeeee moments in Stargate History and also told us in advance to check it out...

Regarding the rest of Season 9, well, we are here, we have the ship thread, we have fanfics, we have recepies for love.... we have videos, manips... and we have many SG-1 Seasons behind for pics, moments and love to keep the Ship live, because we do know that Sam and Jack ARE together and that is something that we never had before.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          Spoiler:
                          knowing they're together
                          Yes, that's pretty much how I feel about it. If we get nothing else we'll always have Threads. That is much better than the alternative thought of TPTB trying to torpedo the s/j ship by splitting them up.
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Joe says no Ship?? Well, if Sam does not develop a love interest, then that is counting towards Ship for me because that will reinforce that she is in a relationship with Jack!!! See how we can turn this news around to the positive??!!

Also, our Shippers and Samamandans will see AT at next weekend's Gabit. Perhaps they will discover some little bones of Ship for us!!! We can hope, right??!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Jack: Nell reached 900 post and she didn't tell us?
                              LOL4JACK: Yes Jack, she was very quiet about it (LOL4JACK giggles...)

Sam: Are you planning something about it...
                              LOL4JACK: Offffffff course , but I need your help...

Sam and Jack's head: I'm glad this shippers always ask for the same thing... BIG HONKING KISS!!!!!!!

Congrats Nell on your 900 post and everybody else I might have forgotten...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/su3.jpg
                                Jack: Nell reached 900 post and she didn't tell us?
                                LOL4JACK: Yes Jack, she was very quiet about it (LOL4JACK giggles...)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/Sam.bmp
                                Sam: Are you planning something about it...
                                LOL4JACK: Offffffff course , but I need your help...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ide129_jpg.jpg
                                Sam and Jack's head: I'm glad this shippers always ask for the same thing... BIG HONKING KISS!!!!!!!

Congrats Nell on your 900 post and everybody else I might have forgotten...
                                Thanks, Sam and Jack!!! Thanks, LOL4JACK!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X