This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    I'am wondering what everyone reaction is to JM answering the question about the possible Movie?
    What? Where? When? On his Thread or Blog??? I don't have a reaction cause I don't know what he said!!
    sigpic

Comment

Here is JM answer regarding a possible Movie in the Works.

Nope. That's not to say it won't happen eventually. But, for the time being, television production is taking priority over any planned theatrical feature.

so to sum up TPTB still have dreams of 20 more Seasons of SG-1 before a Movie is even talked about.Someone please tell TPTB that SG-1 is not Lost or the Sopranos.Most of the Fans and Hollywood could care less how many Seasons this Show is on.Why risk losing most Fans by extending this Show when you can do a couple of great Movies with RDA.Is it because some Actors and TPTB are afraid to try to find Work elsewhere and what to squeeze every last drop out of the Show?
      Last edited by ses110; 23 October 2005, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Carter: Jack's favorite word that means, Love of my Life

C'mere: Jack's word for, I need to hold you Carter, please come....
        Yipe! How sexy can 2 words be?? When Jack says that I just melt and start flowing toward the tv.

Just sighin', just sayin'.
        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
        sigpic
        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

M is for MINE, 'cause that's what Sam and Jack think when they look at each other.

Just sayin'.
          MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
          sigpic
          Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Wow!!! Evidently I am behind the times! I didn't realize that the winners had been announced on the Stargate Fan Awards! And to find myself among them... Well, pick me up off the floor!

I have to thank everyone in here that encourages me to write and those that took the time to vote for me. I had two noms, Back to Reality (Best Romance) and The Things For Love (Best Dark Fic). The Things for Love won it's category.

Those were the first fan fics that I wrote and the Shipper Family was my inspiration for writing them. So little ship in the show made my Shipper Family sad so I had to do something about it! So thank you so much for everything!

I haven't had time to even begin my next story in the Episode Epilogue Series but I have plot bunnies running around in my head all the time. Hopefully, real life will give me a break soon!

Again, thank you for your support and encouragement and for making my day once again! (((((Shipper Family)))))

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              Wow!!! Evidently I am behind the times! I didn't realize that the winners had been announced on the Stargate Fan Awards! And to find myself among them... Well, pick me up off the floor!

I have to thank everyone in here that encourages me to write and those that took the time to vote for me. I had two noms, Back to Reality (Best Romance) and The Things For Love (Best Dark Fic). The Things for Love won it's category.

Those were the first fan fics that I wrote and the Shipper Family was my inspiration for writing them. So little ship in the show made my Shipper Family sad so I had to do something about it! So thank you so much for everything!

I haven't had time to even begin my next story in the Episode Epilogue Series but I have plot bunnies running around in my head all the time. Hopefully, real life will give me a break soon!

Again, thank you for your support and encouragement and for making my day once again! (((((Shipper Family)))))
              Meimei, congratulations...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came to GW the day after Threads aired in the US and posted, you recomended one of your fics, at that time I didn't know that fanfic existed and well, what can I say, I think I did not leave home until I finished everything you had written .... I became obsessed Thanks!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Nemesis: Episode where Jack invited Sam fishing for the first time

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                  Ya know I think I might be the only member of the Shipper family that's going! If I'm wrong then please do correct me but I don't recognise any of the names on the list in the Gabit thread except for MajorSamFan and Rowan and I cannot for the life of me remember if I've spoken to them in this thread or not! Man, it's been *way* too long a gap since I've last had a good chat to everyone here!
                  I'm going to Gabit too, and I've been in the shipper family since the start. It's going to be a great weekend meeting all the Gateworlders, and if we get any shippy news from Amanda we'll make sure the family hear all about it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                    Are you going to the dinner after the GABIT event too ? Cause gatebee will be at that dinner.
                    And I think there are a few other shippers as well, like dipsofjazz. I'm not sure for the others...
                    Gatebee's coming to the hotel just to meet up with us all! It'll be so much fun. The event goes on all weekend, but all the Gateworlders are meeting up on the Saturday night for dinner, drinks and then the orange-themed disco. (Orange being Amanda's favourite colour). Amanda's doing four Q/A sessions over the weekend, so I'm sure there'll be many shippy questions posed to her. We'll tell you all if we hear anything exciting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Gatebee's coming to the hotel just to meet up with us all! It'll be so much fun. The event goes on all weekend, but all the Gateworlders are meeting up on the Saturday night for dinner, drinks and then the orange-themed disco. (Orange being Amanda's favourite colour). Amanda's doing four Q/A sessions over the weekend, so I'm sure there'll be many shippy questions posed to her. We'll tell you all if we hear anything exciting.
                      Orange, huh? Right now, I'm green with envy! Have tons of fun!!

Comment

Woohoo!!!!! Many congrats MM. (now, get back to writing!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Orange, huh? Right now, I'm green with envy! Have tons of fun!!
                          LOL! Thanks MM. I have to say that I think Amanda must be the only person to get away with wearing orange. LOL. I'm afraid that I don't have anything orange in my wardrobe (the same for the other GWers going), so we're using glow sticks and wigs and other silly stuff! T'will be a sight to behold!
                          sigpic

Comment

*growl*

Life just isn't fair y'know...and I'm not just talking about my coursework.
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              LOL! Thanks MM. I have to say that I think Amanda must be the only person to get away with wearing orange. LOL. I'm afraid that I don't have anything orange in my wardrobe (the same for the other GWers going), so we're using glow sticks and wigs and other silly stuff! T'will be a sight to behold!
                              Oh, my! I can't wait to see the blackmail, er, photographic evidence of this little shindig!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                *growl*

Life just isn't fair y'know...and I'm not just talking about my coursework.
                                There there, suekay, it will get better.
                                Not that is any consolation but I'm not going either, and I only live 40 miles from London

Comment

Working...
                                X