X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Yesss, her

Cynthia?

I liked her... a little. I think Sarah was his best match, aside from Sam of course. LOL
    Certainly not Anise anyway... I feel like slaping her each time I see her...

is it bad? oO
    sigpic

Comment

I feel so mischevious right now. I'm glad people are picking Orlin, apart from the fact he was cute, there was definetely an intellectual link.

I should say for the record, that saying who you think was the most popular of Sam's romances, does not mean that you don't think Jack is the best!!! Don't we all people ! All in the name of fun.

EDIT: On The Other Guys now. "Oh look everybody, he's got Coombs with him!" ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Aside from chanting Jack Jack Jack? I'd have to say Orlin, but I've always liked Sean Patrick Flanery! LOL. I thought Narim was too... off. And Martouf mainly cared about Jolinar.

What was the name of her former fiance? Something Hanson?
        That's Jonas

Jack's romantic links popularity poll:

Laira 1
        Sarah
        Anise
        Kerry
        Kynthia[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          <snip>Good points. Which begs the question (), apart from Jack (who is clearly the best match), which one of Sam's romantic links has been the most popular with Shippers? I think Orlin gets my vote, just because he's so nice. And has a cute beard!

Jonas (S1):
          Martouf:
          Narim:
          Joe:
          Orlin: x
          Pete:
          Honestly...none of them get my vote. Not a dang one of them. Sam may have had a relationship with those people in that list for a short period...but it always leads back to Jack. Even in alternate realities it has always come back to Jack.

Now I'm not sure I believe in destiny or not and it's not a word I throw out a lot or easily but...maybe that is the destiny for Sam and Jack? Togetherness by any route...the easy path as it seemed to be for the Sam and Jack of Point of View or the Sam and Jack implied (and later confirmed by Joe Mallozzi in his Blog) in Ripple Effect or the less straightforward path as it has been for the Sam and Jack of our universe.

From Day 1 I knew that Sam and Jack were meant to be together. Sure, over it's years Stargate SG-1 threw people like Pete in to the mix for Sam or Kerry for Jack...but...and I'm only speaking for myself here...saw right through them. It's always been Sam and Jack. If I thought about anyone else for either of them...well...I'd be posting on some of the other shipper threads wouldn't I...or voting for one of those people in that list above.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by elbarta View Post

is it bad? oO
            I hope not since I get the same feeling. Daniel was right the first time he saw her. that looks like trouble to me!
            + = It's a simple mathematical fact
            And so is...penguins+conformation=HAPPY CAMPERS

Comment

Originally posted by elbarta View Post

is it bad? oO
              Nah, that's not bad hehehehee

If I could reach through the screen, I'd have done it already, just to hand out a slap of my own. I'm not sure if we were meant to dislike her... hmmmm

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I feel so mischevious right now. I'm glad people are picking Orlin, apart from the fact he was cute, there was definetely an intellectual link.

I should say for the record, that saying who you think was the most popular of Sam's romances, does not mean that you don't think Jack is the best!!! Don't we all people ! All in the name of fun.

EDIT: On The Other Guys now. "Oh look everybody, he's got Coombs with him!" ROFL.
              Orlin should win just because he BUILT a stargate. That should be a pro on Sam's list. Hehe
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Laira 1
                Sarah 1
                Anise
                Kerry
                Kynthia

I think Sara, and then Kerry. I hated Laira, the man trap. And don't even get me started on Anise

Comment

Laira (1)
                  Sara (1)
                  Anise
                  Kerry (1)
                  Kynthia

(Because I love her hair I get to say that. I voted Pete )

EDIT: No 'H'' for Sara?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I dropped back by the thread real quick to look at the vote count, and the first thing I see (without my glasses) is

Jonas (51)

I thought, "Have they all lost their minds?"

Comment

Laira (1)
                      Sarah (2)
                      Anise
                      Kerry (1)
                      Kynthia

I would have to say sarah too. Just because she made jack happy (in the flashbacks.)
                      and a definet NO for anise and Laira. I love and hate 100 days because of her (the hatting part I mean )

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                        I dropped back by the thread real quick to look at the vote count, and the first thing I see (without my glasses) is

Jonas (51)

Jonas is just so darned sexy

Side step (now that I'm Jonassing):
                        Why hasn't Sam been linked to Jonas Quinn? They'd be cute...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

as for the sam one.... I can't decide.... they're all bad matches in my opinion.. but If I have too I would say orlin as well (come on he's an ancient!!!! sweet ) but it is hand down absolutly NOT pete

Comment

Laira 1
                            Sarah 2
                            Anise
                            Kerry 2
                            Kynthia

I really think Kerry could have been used better to show more of Jack's personal life instead of just a lead in to S/J (not that I mind that part )
                            Out of all I have the biggest problem with Liara, if Pete was pushy, she was pushy x 15. I just wanna smack her when ever I see "100 days" (which isn't often).

Sarah is the past, while Anise and Kynthia had pretty much no idea what they were doing or that they should have done.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Laira (1)
                              Sara (1)
                              Anise
                              Kerry (1)
                              Kynthia

(Because I love her hair I get to say that. I voted Pete )

EDIT: No 'H'' for Sara?
                              Nope, its actually Sara. Which is the way all of the best Sara's are spelt.

Yes its my name

Originally posted by VSS View Post

Jonas (51)

Don't panic VSS, the vote currently stands as Orlin for Sam and Sara for Jack I think.

EDIT: Not that any of them are really that good. Lol.

Comment

*giggles* this is why S/J Shippers are awesome.
                                We can discuss other ships without getting too flamey .

Funny

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X