This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlgater
    Welcome! This is such a great group of people--I'm sure you'll have a great time.
    Moving the thread to the top of the page. This is a great bunch of people! Welcome tothe thread!
    sigpic

Comment

Ya'll need a shippy afternoon sigh? Read this:

http://www.sjhw.net/suzvoy/bliss.html

(If you haven't already)

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Happy Birthday Caty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*bounces off walls*

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(about the film)

but this leaves me with an interesting thought...
          Spoiler:
          Right...now BSG and Atlantis have been renewed for season three...but SG1 hasn't yet...now...it stands to reason that with CB being pregnant, the likelihood of her becoming a full cast member is much smaller than before...the show also finishes on a cliffhanger...so...maybe a film's the way to tie the whole show up...TPTB have seen the mainly negative reaction to s9, and have done some thinking (gasp )...A TV schedule's much more time consuming and much harder to keep to than a film schedule...maybe that's given RDA the leeway he needs in order to come back as Jack!

What do you think?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            *bounces off walls*

(about the film)

Spoiler:
            Right...now BSG and Atlantis have been renewed for season three...but SG1 hasn't yet...now...it stands to reason that with CB being pregnant, the likelihood of her becoming a full cast member is much smaller than before...the show also finishes on a cliffhanger...so...maybe a film's the way to tie the whole show up...TPTB have seen the mainly negative reaction to s9, and have done some thinking (gasp )...A TV schedule's much more time consuming and much harder to keep to than a film schedule...maybe that's given RDA the leeway he needs in order to come back as Jack!

What do you think?
            I think that is a pretty good theory....but with our PTB, you never know what to expect And I had no idea CB was pregnant! Congrats to her!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              *bounces off walls*

(about the film)

Spoiler:

What do you think?
              I think you are so right. A film would be the perfect way to resolve everything, have SG1 finish and hopefully make everyone happy!

It would be really good to see RDA back too... I miss him already and Im only on the second episode

I just hope that they'd do it right. I'd hate to have the film as the final conclusion, and then have it end badly... or suggestively. I wish they would just show everything, and not leave it to the viewers interpretation... we've have to do that for too long

OH.. welcome beccyd and happy birthday to all those celebrating!
              Sam&Jack
              ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
              ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
              TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Hey, Hey

Thought I would pop in to say hi! I have just had no time the past few days. I have had some very late lectures. Today one lecture finished at 7. I nearly didn't make it back for Stargate *gasps* (although sometimes I think it wouldn't be so bad)!

So Avalon part 2 was quite good again and better than the first part IMO (well except for there being no Jack and Sam of course )! And yay to the new credits. Not as good as the ones with Jack in, but I thought they were good. And at least we got to hear the Stargate music fully again! I hope we get the Atlantis ones tomorrow too!

And a big 'squueeeeeee' about the film. I so hope it does happen! And I want a big honkin' Sam and Jack kiss too!

Oh and Happy birthday Caty! I hope you had a good day! And a belated happy birthday to anyone else I have missed!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

so, i saw avalon part two tonight. and its a really good show, its just a pretty different one without AT and RDA. it probably won't even really hit me how much i miss them until i see them in the show again. i still hope they get a go ahead for season 10, i'm not really sure the world is ready for a big movie yet. they're still in tv movie territory for the mo'.
                  i did notice that CB and BB have some wonderful chemistry. way more than CB and MS, although they too work well together.

i miss my ship.

Comment

I miss the ship too...
                    I haven't really noticed any chemistry between CB and BB is Stargate but I do love the interaction with CB and MS!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Hey all!

http://www.stargate-intel.net is up...sort of...some links work some dont
                      sigpic

Comment

Sue it rocks so far! When is the 'release' date?

Comment

Thank you for the greetings my fellow shippers

florence, Trupi, shelsfc, nell, sam o'neill, girlwater, waterfall,scjon, suekay, twisted angel ..hopefully I didn't miss anyone over here !!!!.

so thank you and I did absolutely nothing today sitting down all day ..no work just enjoying myself in front of the PC making 2 collages ..One for NCIS by request and one for the lost world forum

I also ate a lot of fruit jellies and turkish delights as my kids offered me that this morning before they went to school

More presents to come over the week end big , big presents

All the best and I hope the movie will go ahead .

Caty

Comment

Cathain - the 'launch' is on the 11th of November

Caty - glad to hear you've had a good day I always end up running around like crazy on my birthday!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sally I have no doubt we would get real Sam and Jack Ship in a Movie.I feel TPTB understand there needs to be Ship for the Movie.I'am sure we would get a Kiss or Kisses from Sam and Jack and maybe an I Love You.Ship can really help a Movie bring in the Money.IMO a big reason Titanic was a hit was the Jack and Rose Ship.I just wonder if it will be a Scifi Movie direct to DVD or theater.I'll take anything.I just wish TPTB did not make a Season 9 and just moved SG-1 into Movies.Let's just hope everything is True and a Movie is out soon.

Comment

I though the same thing sueKay.I would love to see Jack appear at the end of Season 9 or the Movie and aks Landry where's my Wife?That could be the setup to have Jack go through the Gate with a Team and rescue SG-1.I would Love to see an adventure like Lost City only with Real Sam and Jack Ship resolution.

Comment

Working...
                                X