This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlgater
    I thought he was flat during the first few episodes too. But, as the season progressed he did loosen up a little. I think he'll be ok.

Just so no one will say I'm off topic...I think General Hammond definitely knew there was something going on between Sam/Jack--although I think he respected the fact that they were trying to keep it professional. Now...General Landry, I'm not sure how he would have reacted.
    Well we'll never know that now. Too Bad!

Comment

Has anyone else gone to the stargateomega site and see the Don Davis interview? Can't access the site! What did it say?
      sigpic

Comment

One of my favorite scenes between Sam and Jack. I love the genuine affection conveyed through their gazes. Thanks Mala50 for the cap!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Has anyone else gone to the stargateomega site and see the Don Davis interview? Can't access the site! What did it say?
          trupi,
          I read the interview and Don sounds like a bright, talented, and really nice guy!!

Try this link: http://www.stargateomega.com/intervi...%20davis01.htm
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            trupi,
            I read the interview and Don sounds like a bright, talented, and really nice guy!!

Try this link: http://www.stargateomega.com/intervi...%20davis01.htm
            Thanks Nell! My computer is being a bum today so I'll try tomorrow at work. Don is a lovely man and very kind with the fans. I have great respect for him!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
              To celebrate, I give you this letter from Sam...

Dearest shippers, or I’d rather call you friends because that’s what you are for us,
              Just a quick note before going to the airport (Hawaï, here we come ! )
              Jack and I (I love these words, “Jack and I”… ) we would like to thank you for all the wedding gifts you've sent. This fluffy penguin is so cute ! We don’t really understand why a penguin though, or why it’s written “Let them eat cake !” on it, but it’s cute anyway !
              Oh, and these lemon cookies really look yummy ! We’re taking them for our honymoon trip (I love these words “honeymoon trip”… ). But can I ask you something ? Why does it say on the box : “Just for Sam and Jack, do not share with other people” ?… Anyway, it was a nice idea !

I also would like to thank you for your support during all those years. We know it has been a hell of a rollercoaster (*curses TPTB… except Joe who’s a sweetie*), but you’ve always been there (always… I love this word ! )

When we were just teasing each other (btw, I still have that “cute little tank top”… in fact, I’ve packed it with my other clothes for our honeymoon )
              When I thought Jack was maybe dead on that hell of a planet and I spent months to build a generator… while he was not dead at all and actually sleeping with that b… well, let’s no go there…
              When we were forced to say how we were feeling in front of all these people… I mean, I wanted our first time (not like that ! Get your minds out of the gutter ! ) to be with just the 2 of us. I don’t really mind that Teal’c or Janet were there though, because Teal’c is just a big teddy bear (I swear, you should have seen him crying like a baby at our wedding !) and Janet is… well Janet was my best friend. She even was the 1st to realize I was caring for my Colonel more than I should… even if I couldn’t tell her at that time. I miss her so much ! I wish she had been present at our wedding, but I know that she was there some way…

What was I saying ? Oh yes, that you’ve been with us during all these years !
              Even when I thought I should probably move on… When I think about it now, I can’t understand what I was seeing in P. (I can’t say his name, it’s still a sore point for Jack, but you know who I’m talking about…) I mean, yes he was making me feel like a woman (great ! Now, I have this Shania Twain song stuck in my head ! ) but come on ! He stalked me ! Nice start for a relationship supposedly based on trust…
              Anyway, it’s all in the past now (thank God !) and everything is all right. When I think that we almost lost each other… By chance, Dad was there to help me to think straight and to do the right thing… I miss him so much…

But let’s go back to happy thoughts ! Because yes, I’m happy, more than I ever was. Even more than when I 1st stepped through the Stargate !

I want to apologize for not inviting you to the wedding. It would have been a great party to have all of you there with us to share that so important moment. But everything was done so fast… One minute, we were fishing at Jack’s cabin (yeah, “fishing”, you know what I mean… ), and the next, we were standing in a chapel saying “yes” to each other. We couldn’t wait any longer, especially since we’re gonna be separated during a few months now, Jack working in Washington, and me in Area 51.
              It was a nice ceremony, with just Daniel, Teal’c and Cassie. Our best friends and my “almost” daughter. I think I’ve never heard someone yelling so loud than when I asked her to be my bridesmaid !

Sorry, I’ve got to leave you now, my husband (I love this word ! ) is calling me. I wouldn’t want to make him wait…
              Love
              Sam
              Florence, I loved this. It's so clever and cute.
              In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
              so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
              Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
              Hic Comitas Regit
              Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

OMG-Is that man beautiful!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  Thanks Nell! My computer is being a bum today so I'll try tomorrow at work. Don is a lovely man and very kind with the fans. I have great respect for him!
                  yeah me too. It was very very nice to meet him. There were a lot of fans. And he talked to all of them. When he first entered there were a lot of fans dressed up like SG members and they were standing in 2 groups in a row and they saluted him ! That was really wonderfull too see. It really was an honour talking to Don S. Davis !
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Hey all!

Again, if anyone needs me to host fanfiction, fan art, graphics, or videos...PLEASE GIVE ME A SHOUT ASAP!!!!

Can't view any graphics just now...at Uni.
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Anubis - you're so lucky...I'm going to try and nab some time with Teryl Rothery next year, but I very much doubt I'll manage it.

But...I am still pursuing interviews through other means...and I may, just may have one on November 11th...

maybe, maybe not, then again maybe...or maybe not...
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                          yeah me too. It was very very nice to meet him. There were a lot of fans. And he talked to all of them. When he first entered there were a lot of fans dressed up like SG members and they were standing in 2 groups in a row and they saluted him ! That was really wonderfull too see. It really was an honour talking to Don S. Davis !
                          This is a wonderful interview with DSD. I'm very jealous of you getting to meet him _Anubis!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                            Oh! He's wonderful, isn't he? I love Don S. Davis! He's one of the funniest, most humble people you'll ever meet! Love him, and Peter Williams and Teryl and Amanda. Just really, really good people!

Comment

Ok, i'm new here. There are words i dont understand, the main being 'shipper'. I know its to do with jack+sam relationship and people for it are called 'shippers', but i would like to know the origin

Please forgive my noobyness
                              "You see the problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis, yet only enough blood to work one at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by Kiffy
                                Ok, i'm new here. There are words i dont understand, the main being 'shipper'. I know its to do with jack+sam relationship and people for it are called 'shippers', but i would like to know the origin

Please forgive my noobyness
                                Shipper as in 'relationshipper'. As in pairings you like to see. So someone like me hangs out with the Sam/Jack shippers and the Shep/Weir shippers!

Comment

Working...
                                X