Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem.Wait and see is the way to go.I hope we'll all be jumping up and down soon.It's been a long time since the Shippers had some good News and if True this is great News.I just hope we find out soon.

Comment

Your welcome.Just imagine the great Sam and Jack Ship we would get.It's fun to think about the possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Your welcome.Just imagine the great Sam and Jack Ship we would get.It's fun to think about the possibilities.
        i want to jump up and down too, ses, but i'm scared. it's just been too many disappointments for too many times... so it's wait and see.

but i want this to be true, and i want it to be sam/jack shippy!!!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

My fellow Shippers I've been down in the dumps regarding Sam and Jack and the Show.I'am sure I'am not alone.I may have found something that will cheer us all up if True.Please check this link.Thanks

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...te=news&ID=629
          Thank you-Thank you-Thank you, to all the guardian angels of the shippers! I know too early for jumping up and down but if it does, I elect that all the shippers from around this wonderful world meet, at major cities (closest to their respective homes) meet-up and see the movie together. We can root for our favorite couple together!
          sigpic

Comment

"Happy Belated Birthday to Caty"
            Many More and May Your Shippy Dreams Come True!
            Last edited by trupi; 17 October 2005, 09:02 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

JM is on GW now! I asked him if it's true about the movie. We'll see if we get a response.
              sigpic

Comment

Fly by post!!
                Great to finally hear something about the film! *tries to suppress a squee*
                I hope it's good news on the way!

And a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATY!! Hope you're having a great day!

Comment

Fly by post! Greetings Shippers!! Happy Birthday, Caty!!
                  sigpic

Comment

My fellow Shippers I've been down in the dumps regarding Sam and Jack and the Show.I'am sure I'am not alone.I may have found something that will cheer us all up if True.Please check this link.Thanks

Wow, that would be so great. Trying not to get too excited, here! There would bound to be s/j ship, wouldn't there?
                    always and forever
                    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Happy Birthday Caty!!!!
                      -girlgater

Comment

Wow! Great news it it comes to be. Thanks for the link; at first I thought...oh man, I can't speak German! haha
                        -girlgater

Comment

ooooh I just popped in to see you all again and theres news about a film! I really want to be excited but I daren't...we've had so many disappointments. I really need to see the team back together! I know its only been 10 eps but i miss them! I hope Joe answers the question!

and...
                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATY!!!!
                          Hope you have a lovely day!
                          Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 18 October 2005, 07:56 AM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Okay...I pose this question to the people currently on the thread (.:Lemon:., dipsofjazz, pittsburghgirl, smea, waterfall)

What lovely dishes (besides cookies, omlette and smashed potato) would Jack cook for Sam in his yellow kitchen of LURVE???

Sam said in a previous ep that she makes a mean soufle'.....

waterfall

Comment

THAT would be soooooo cool!!!

I think that the success of "Serenity" has all the major studios looking into doing sci-fi flicks, and if you live in the states, did ya happen to notice how many sci-fi and supernatural shows are on this year??

note to TPTB:if there is a movie, I want to see a big honkin' Sam/Jack kiss!!!!

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                                note to TPTB:if there is a movie, I want to see a big honkin' Sam/Jack kiss!!!!

waterfall
                                oh yes!!!!
                                BTW Will it be a TV movie or a proper film that gets shown on HUGE screen in a cinema???? I'm hoping for the latter, especially with a Sam/Jack kiss!!!!!

Ok...mustnt get too excited.....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X