X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...

*clears throat*

I'm putting the finishing touches to my links page just now...so...IF YOU WANT YOUR SITE ADDED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THROUGH A POST HERE, A PM OR ANYTHING AT ALL AND I'LL ADD YA!

Also...if you're wanting your VERY OWN FAN ART AND GRAPHICS gallery...PM ME!!!!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I have visions (that could be the beginning of my first fic in 2 over 2 months ()) of the show starting with a rather humourous tune (reminiscent of the show's early days) and the image of a teenaged boy who looks very like Jack sitting in his room with a look of impending doom...The silence would then be shattered by a call from Sam - "Scott Jacob O'Neill...you get down here RIGHT NOW!"

followed by a muttered 'fer cryin out loud'

and just lots of other shenanigans...it's be really entertaining...you can just image Sam going a bit crazy with kids like Lois in Malcolm in the Middle...nice in a crazy maternal way though!
      sigpic

Comment

Jack and Sam after a long day!
        sigpic

Comment

Okay girls...fess up...who are you more insanely jealous of?

1. Amanda Tapping
          2. Sam Carter

I really don't know about this one...they're both extremely lucky!

...but then...Sam has Jack...and she can wear boys clothes and play war!

I'll go for 2
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            I don't know if anyone here has been watching SG since the beginning, but if anyone has, or at least has been watching since before S4( where the ship is "official") do you think you see Sam/Jack ship differently than those who started watching later? Those of us who started watching later have had to go back to see those hallowed episodes of Season 4. We may have looked for something on the Net, found GW, and this thread, and become instant shippers without knowing what happened before and how the ship evolved. Not sure if I'm very clear , but trying to stir the pot here.

I actually saw a bit of SG in syndication, but don't remember much of those episodes. But I didn't always watch, because of the day and time it was on, then when we got Sci-fi, I looked and saw SG was on and became a fan. The first thing I think I watched then was the S7 Lowdown, and I'd give anything if I would have taped it, so I could see it again. I don't think I was really a shipper until I found this thread.
            We didn't have Showtime either, but when the show went into syndication, we started viewing it. Then it moved to Skiffy and we were watching two eps from different seasons a week until we got caught up. I think this was maybe early S5. We loved the show! I didn't recognize the ship at first, but once I did, I was hooked. As I went back and watched earlier eps, I saw subtle ship in almost every ep.....and really overt ship in There But for the Grace of God, Broca Divide, Point of View, Out of Mind, Into the Fire, etc., etc., etc.....Yum!
            Originally posted by scjon
            I was amazed to read later that TPTB didn't even 'see' the ship potential until Out of Mind. Why was the fact that AU Sam and Jack were engaged written in to There But For the Grace of God then?
            They were floating a test balloon.....to see how fans would respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
              Well...Billie's been doing her Action Sam bit at work....

a drug raid here, a vehicle pursuit there!! Who knows what tonight may bring!!

I just wish I looked as cool as she does though!!
              I'm sure you look cool in your own way. And by the way,

You go, girl!!!!!

Comment

Sam and Jack after a long day at work!
                Thanks SG-1 Alliance
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                  Why does one of them have to quit??
                  Alot of couples both have careers nowadays...they can have it all!
                  Sam can cook a meatloaf in 5 seconds with a naquida generator powering the oven..and Jack can beam in from Washington to be at dinner on time..

As for the kids, well you know they'll be really smart and good looking..

Can you imagine saying to your teacher "sorry I'm late but my mum and dad had to save the galaxy...again... before they could give me a ride to school"
                  hahahaha!!

waterfall
                  LOL. Extra terrestrial technology at work in the 21st century Earth home

With those advantages there is no reason for either of them to give up work. If they didn't have them, I suspect that Jack would become a househusband. He doesn't seem to regard his career as important as Sam's and although he's reconciled himself to a certain extent to what happened with Charlie, it would be quite in character for him not to want to miss a second of his children growing up. IMO anyway.

I think that the kids'd definitely be smart (like both Sam & Jack in their different ways). At least one of them would have Jack's sense of humour as well.

And you can just imagine the look on the teachers face at that excuse too! It would either be if the Stargate is public knowledge or if it isn't. I wonder how many times they'd say that they're homework was accidentally zatted three times. It'd make a change from the traditional excuse that the dog ate it......
                  always and forever
                  My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                  My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Hey everyone! Carolina is home in the USA! Welcome Home! Come and play soon!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Okay girls...fess up...who are you more insanely jealous of?

1. Amanda Tapping
                      2. Sam Carter

I really don't know about this one...they're both extremely lucky!

...but then...Sam has Jack...and she can wear boys clothes and play war!

I'll go for 2
                      And Amanda has managed to spend several scenes (each with multiple takes, apparently) kissing Richard Dean Anderson.

It must be a great job
                      always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        Hey everyone! Carolina is home in the USA! Welcome Home! Come and play soon!
                        Welcome home Carolina!
                        always and forever

Comment

Welcome home, LOL4JACK!
                          Welcome home, nell!
                          Come play with the S/J Ship Family!!!!!

Hi Everyone. I'd be interested to know what you all think of this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18945
                          I thought it was very interesting, and I left a comment there.
                          Another question to keep the thread bouncing! Since S/J started their relationship as we know, what is their favorite place to do their romancing. Please try to keep it PG!(Rats)
                          Originally posted by sueKay
                          Here's another suggestion for places for S/J romance...

JACK'S YELLOW KITCHEN OF LURVE!
                          Good one, sueKay! Okay, my turn. I'll keep it PG, trupi:
                          Since they're living in different parts of the country right now, I say their favorite place is--anywhere they can get together--and any time they can!!!

And I just had a great idea for a new career for Jack! He could take all that military experience and become a free-lance security consultant for big corporations! That means he'd be telling people what to do for a living (perfect), and probably could make more money than he's ever made working part-time.....and still have plenty of time to enjoy his new life with Sam!!!

Comment

And Amanda has managed to spend several scenes (each with multiple takes, apparently) kissing Richard Dean Anderson.

It must be a great job
                            Oh, yeah.....there's definitely that to consider. Ok! Amanda, it is!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              We didn't have Showtime either, but when the show went into syndication, we started viewing it. Then it moved to Skiffy and we were watching two eps from different seasons a week until we got caught up. I think this was maybe early S5. We loved the show! I didn't recognize the ship at first, but once I did, I was hooked. As I went back and watched earlier eps, I saw subtle ship in almost every ep.....and really overt ship in There But for the Grace of God, Broca Divide, Point of View, Out of Mind, Into the Fire, etc., etc., etc.....Yum!

They were floating a test balloon.....to see how fans would respond.
                              I thought S6 was the last on Showtime. Was that so, those in the know?

Sorry but I don't know how to just quote part of a post. Where does it tell how to do that?

Comment

Jack and Sam together after a long day!
                                In their matching loungewear outfits.

Comment

Working...
                                X