X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Since Jann isn't here...

ME ME ME ME ME ME

And no, you don't wanna know what I'm thinking.
    Oh I have a fair idea...
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
      I think you have the third last and second last items in that list backwards....we wouldn't wanna have our favorite couple desecrate the marital act (aka intercourse) now do we?
      Oh, I don't know. How about adding one in?

Relationship Confirmation. Kissing. Sex. Marriage. Sex. Kids.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        You really think they could've kept their hands of each other long enough to get married??

Hehe, don't think so
        yes....they are very strong people....though that does give me an idea.....

priest: We are here today to join together General Jack O'Neill and Colonel Samantha Carter together in holy matrimony......

*Sam shoots Jack a smoldering look that tells him she wishes this would be over with already*

*Jack shoots Sam an equally smoldering look that conveys his identical thoughts exactly*

All of a sudden the Sacramentary ignites right in the priests hands from the smoldering tension between the bride and the bridegroom

Priest: alright already!!!! I'm hurrying!!!! General O'Neill, do you wish to take Colonel Samantha Carter to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?

Jack (still smoldering): Oh boy do I

Priest (*shrugs*....close enough): Colonel Samantha Carter, do you wish to take General Jack O'Neill to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?

Sam (still smoldering): Holy Hannah do I ever!!!!!

Priest (rolls eyes): then I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride!!!!!

*Sam and Jack start devouring each others faces and are a hair's breadth from consummating their union right in church*

Priest: Oh boy......*passes Jack and Sam the keys to his room in the rectory*....go....quickly....the congregation only needs to witness your marriage....not your consummation of it

*Jack and Sam run off to take advantage of the priest's hospitality*

Priest (sweating as the temperature had reached critical inside the church): The rest of you may meet at the reception hall. I'm sure the newlyweds will join you in short order. I'm gonna go turn on the air conditioning in here. *muttering* Even though it's the middle of winter FCOL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Since Jann isn't here...

ME ME ME ME ME ME

And no, you don't wanna know what I'm thinking.
          Uh-oh...I think Urgo's back
          sigpic

Comment

Oh boy... Do I need to get the hose out? It's that I'm a Hippy, but if I weren't...

Anyway, I was just about to say something about our favorite couple being cute and fluffy, but I forgot all about it...

EDIT: *Shakes head* Nice one MG!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

priest: We are here today to join together General Jack O'Neill and Colonel Samantha Carter together in holy matrimony......

*Sam shoots Jack a smoldering look that tells him she wishes this would be over with already*

*Jack shoots Sam an equally smoldering look that conveys his identical thoughts exactly*

All of a sudden the Sacramentary ignites right in the priests hands from the smoldering tension between the bride and the bridegroom

Priest: alright already!!!! I'm hurrying!!!! General O'Neill, do you wish to take Colonel Samantha Carter to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?

Priest (*shrugs*....close enough): Colonel Samantha Carter, do you wish to take General Jack O'Neill to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?

Priest (rolls eyes): then I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride!!!!!

*Sam and Jack start devouring each others faces and are a hair's breadth from consummating their union right in church*

Priest: Oh boy......*passes Jack and Sam the keys to his room in the rectory*....go....quickly....the congregation only needs to witness your marriage....not your consummation of it

Priest (sweating as the temperature had reached critical inside the church): The rest of you may meet at the reception hall. I'm sure the newlyweds will join you in short order. I'm gonna go turn on the air conditioning in here. *muttering* Even though it's the middle of winter FCOL!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                Uh-oh...I think Urgo's back
                What makes you think he left in the first place?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                  Oh, I don't have to say this...we all know how I feel about , and BABIES!!!
                  Awwwwww, babies! My like-minded fluffy friend *hugs*
                  sigpic

Comment

- glad you liked it - 'tis my early present for ship day

I'm off to visit with my gf for a bit

will be back later

ttyl

(((((((Family))))))))))

Comment

Now that it's reasonably quiet...

Nad's Semi Off Topic/ Semi On Topic Questionnaire

Ok...
                      Semi-Shippy (yet I need to know Shippers opinion) kind of Question:

When Nad says Martin Wood ... YOU say... ???????

See, I'm working on a little... project () and I would like to know what you guys find typical/interesting/funny/lovingly annoying/... about Martin and The Ship. Any favorite moments, behind the scenes stuff?
                      Really anything. (as long as it's positive... -ish )

Did that sound like a corny ''My supermarket's opening Here's a contest'' post? Mmm...

EDIT: This isn't part of my plot to turn the Ship thread into the MW thunk thread, I swear! If it gets too OT, just... find me elsewhere
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

ROFL!!! That's great!
                        sigpic

Comment

So I was bored and went to look at the Sam/Jack Shipper Social Group at Gateworld and noticed that we have 98 members already...only 2 away from 100! New shippers go and join the social group so that we're the first to hit 100 - that would be great!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                            So I was bored and went to look at the Sam/Jack Shipper Social Group at Gateworld and noticed that we have 98 members already...only 2 away from 100! New shippers go and join the social group so that we're the first to hit 100 - that would be great!

Oooh! That would be awesome
                            I always forget about the social groups, I prefer to do my Shipping here

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                              Awesom news!!!

I't time for me ... of to bed. Huh, it's thunder and rain here, very romantic to fall asleep

Night shippers (((((family)))))
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Oooh! That would be awesome
                                I always forget about the social groups, I prefer to do my Shipping here
                                Same, I don't ship on there either but it had something to do with Sam/Jack so I joined it, lol. But its cool to see how many shippers we have.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Working...
                                X