X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Spoiler:
    *happy dances on the lunatic fringe*
    But I agree completely, it's our theory that's getting all this support from TPTB, so maybe it'll be the rest of fandom that will find themselves on the lunatic fringe if they continue to ignore it!

Spoiler:
    Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
    You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Aaaa, ship family! Have fun here?

Need to go to bed early. Tomorrow will be my first theoretical driving test, i'm so scary! Wish me a luck!

Before i've gone... picspam!

Night shippers (((((family)))))
      sigpic

Comment

Er...*tries to to think of something profound to say, fails*

Picspam?

Oh, and I haven't seen one of these for a while:
        sigpic

Comment

Good luck Kitten! And thanks for the picspam

*grins right back at APA*

And luvnjack, with picspam, one never has nothing to say!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
            Aaaa, ship family! Have fun here?

Need to go to bed early. Tomorrow will be my first theoretical driving test, i'm so scary! Wish me a luck!
            All the best 2 ya! I'm sure you'll do great!
            sigpic
            sig by Mada
            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              Oh, no, I didn't mean the regs were a problem for them really anymore. I myself have gone on enough about why they're NOT to fill volumes.

I just meant one of the key reasons the regs exist is still valid. If it were known to their enemies that they were in a relationship, bad things could happen. Very bad things. This is why it makes sense that, while there's indication that nearly everyone knows 'the secret' anyway (except, judging from the Trio scene, McKay which cracks me up), it's still a secret. That's all I was trying to say. More on Trio scene:
              Spoiler:
              I'd say, though, it's still more or less a secret. Otherwise she could have just told Jennifer who she was with.
              On the trio scene (my 2.5 cents worth--inflation ya know)
              Spoiler:
              I think it is a secret more so people won't talk...ie "she only got that position because of who she is sleeping with", not simply hiding it for any other reason.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Spoiler:
              *happy dances on the lunatic fringe*
              But I agree completely, it's our theory that's getting all this support from TPTB, so maybe it'll be the rest of fandom that will find themselves on the lunatic fringe if they continue to ignore it!
              It's nice out here on the fringe

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
              Wow. Oh just...wow! I'm having such a wonderful time catching up this afternoon! Oh these discussions are great!

And yeah. That's about all I have to add atm...except to note that people past a certain age really shouldn't ride on Tilt-a-Whirls at high noon in 90 degree weather. Just a caution.

I may have something more intelligent to add once the world stops spinning. But Bravo, people, on the Enity/Continuum/BW Interview remarks.

And we're grinning!.
              *buuuurp* Ooooh I have been there and done that! old and tilt-a-whirls don't mix.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                I don't even know if they're keeping it a secret.
                Spoiler:
                Mitchell obviously has a clue.
                I wonder if it seems like a secret because it just doesn't come up and Sam is a private person. It didn't seem like she was trying to hide that picture in her luggage! I would pay real money to have had Rodney notice that!
                EVERY fic I've read,
                Spoiler:
                Mitchell has been the clueless one regarding Sam and Jack being together.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Closing Ranks by Annerb

Tag to Search & Rescue
                  Love this story. They're a family, and of course they would "close ranks" around somebody they love and want to protect. And I just love how Vala snatched Sam out of the gateroom and took her straight to the guys waiting to support her! Would love to read some of the ideas on how they would get even with Woolsey - even if such ideas were never carried out. Let "evil Sam" out for a moment so we could hear what she'd like to do ...

Comment

Just because I'm in a really good mood today and celebrating 1700 posts...PIC SPAM!!

Comment

Wow. Oh just...wow! I'm having such a wonderful time catching up this afternoon! Oh these discussions are great!

And yeah. That's about all I have to add atm...except to note that people past a certain age really shouldn't ride on Tilt-a-Whirls at high noon in 90 degree weather. Just a caution.

I may have something more intelligent to add once the world stops spinning. But Bravo, people, on the Enity/Continuum/BW Interview remarks.

And we're grinning!.
                      Nyah, hun. That was just the Happy Shippy Embolism starting to catch up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        EVERY fic I've read,
                        Spoiler:
                        Mitchell has been the clueless one regarding Sam and Jack being together.
                        And
                        Spoiler:
                        ... McKay too ...

Comment

[QUOTE=luvnjack;8582188]
                          Picspam?
                          QUOTE]

*stares, stares, stares*Ooooooo Grace kiss Ooooooooo

And we're grinning!.
                          *falls in behind APA*

That's funny.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Mada
                          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                            This is what I found to pull me back in! It's Raining Men by Seldear
                            In spite of the title, it is a PG fic.

Off to work!
                            Thanks for reminding me of this story. It's one of my favorites!

Comment

Congrats on 1700 posts, Krissie678!
                              sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 1700 KRISSIE

Comment

Working...
                                X