This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Gatetrixer - as a sorta-slasher...I can relate to that...that was my slashy squee for that ep...

...but it's gotta be justfied with the fact...would you really wanna see your friends in the nude????

...nope...didn't think so so I'm with the shippers on this one
    Jack and Daniel must have been in the locker room changing together many times when they were on the same team, but in another place where you wouldn't expect it-- then it's different. You react differently.

Comment

Not about ship, but I watched a program tonight that said intro music and songs for TV are about dead and gone. More time needed for ads. So I guess we can thank whoever gets the credit that we are going to get the SG intro and music back. It makes me wonder, though, how they are going to show the characters and in what order.

They played some of the old songs for Happy Days, LaVerne and Shirley, Mary Tyler Moore Show, Cheers, the original ST (though that music wasn't so great)etc. Sad to think that sort of thing won't be for new shows.

Comment

i never, ever get tired of this scene. *amanda* and rick played this SO powerfully that i felt like i was watching a love scene... it just wows me everytime.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Trying to get the thread moving I will put out this question-If RDA doesn't want to return to SG-1 again (bite my tongue) but the TPTB agree there needs to be a way of showing the S/J ship, how would you like them to show that they are together? Phone call with, distance shot with his back walking away, holding hands with Sam, Sam answering the front door in her bathrobe and-whatever-name it!
          well, trupi, i was going to answer this great question, but everything i thought of went into the nc17 territory. (guess it's the mood tonight)

btw, i watched ER tonight. guess who was on it? david deluise. AND, the woman that played kerry in s8's threads.

david's character's last name was anderson. and his daughter's name was grace. freaky. in a icky way.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I want him back also but what happen if he has had enough or he can't come back. How could they end it showing the ship without RDA? (Maybe if we offer RDA big donations to his charities he come back. I know it's bribery but-Oh well! )
            i don't mind offering him my body. you know, anything for the cause of ship.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

We decided that they are some type of hallucinogen. Majorsal and I wants some so we can forget jerky potato head and that episode ever existed!
              what episode(s)?

sally, who knows there were only 19 eps in season 7 and 19 eps in season 8
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                I need to see him give her that look again....you know, the slow grin that spreads across his lips while his eyes brighten. Even if he never says a word.....It might happen like this.....

Sam is leaving the SGC and is talking to Daniel and Teal'c. He could just be standing at a distance, leaned up against her car. She looks up and sees him. "Uh, gotta go, guys," she says.

"Hi, Jack!" Daniel waves. Teal'c nods.

Jack waves back.....before turning his attention totally to Sam. As she approaches him, the camera zooms in on the two of them, and you begin to see that slow grin spread across his face. As she gets within his reach, he stands up straight and reaches out to embrace her. She returns the embrace just as he pulls her into a kiss.....not too long.....but not a peck either. After a moment, they pull back to look at each other; his arms meeting at the small of her back, and her hands meeting at the back of his neck. They look around at Daniel and Teal'c again and grin before Jack opens the car door for Sam. She climbs in. He closes the door, then glides around to the other side and gets in the car. They drive off.

The camera cuts back to Daniel and Teal'c, who slowly turn to face each other. "Well, I've seen everything now," says Daniel.

"Yes," says Teal'c. "And since hell has not yet become frozen, DanielJackson, I believe you owe me $50."

The camera pans out as Daniel starts digging in his pockets for the money.

wonderful!

you're hired!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                  I don't know if anyone here has been watching SG since the beginning, but if anyone has, or at least has been watching since before S4( where the ship is "official") do you think you see Sam/Jack ship differently than those who started watching later? Those of us who started watching later have had to go back to see those hallowed episodes of Season 4. We may have looked for something on the Net, found GW, and this thread, and become instant shippers without knowing what happened before and how the ship evolved. Not sure if I'm very clear , but trying to stir the pot here.
                  i saw ship in the first ep. it became canon to me that the show was promoting s/j in broca divide.

i don't think i really answered you question.

I don't think I was really a shipper until I found this thread.
                  are you saying you officially became a shipper because you read on this thread? wow!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    i saw ship in the first ep. it became canon to me that the show was promoting s/j in broca divide.
                    That pretty much describes how I felt about it too! I was amazed to read later that TPTB didn't even 'see' the ship potential until Out of Mind. Why was the fact that AU Sam and Jack were engaged written in to There But For the Grace of God then?
                    always and forever
                    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I need to see him give her that look again....you know, the slow grin that spreads across his lips while his eyes brighten. Even if he never says a word.....It might happen like this.....

Sam is leaving the SGC and is talking to Daniel and Teal'c. He could just be standing at a distance, leaned up against her car. She looks up and sees him. "Uh, gotta go, guys," she says.

Jack waves back.....before turning his attention totally to Sam. As she approaches him, the camera zooms in on the two of them, and you begin to see that slow grin spread across his face. As she gets within his reach, he stands up straight and reaches out to embrace her. She returns the embrace just as he pulls her into a kiss.....not too long.....but not a peck either. After a moment, they pull back to look at each other; his arms meeting at the small of her back, and her hands meeting at the back of his neck. They look around at Daniel and Teal'c again and grin before Jack opens the car door for Sam. She climbs in. He closes the door, then glides around to the other side and gets in the car. They drive off.

The camera cuts back to Daniel and Teal'c, who slowly turn to face each other. "Well, I've seen everything now," says Daniel.

"Yes," says Teal'c. "And since hell has not yet become frozen, DanielJackson, I believe you owe me $50."

very nice! Bring it on!! Somehow I don't think TPTB will be that kind to us, though!

Comment

I want him back also but what happen if he has had enough or he can't come back. How could they end it showing the ship without RDA? (Maybe if we offer RDA big donations to his charities he come back. I know it's bribery but-Oh well! )
                        Hey, it's not 'bad bribery' if it involves giving to his charity of choice!!!
                        It's all good..

Comment

I need to see him give her that look again....you know, the slow grin that spreads across his lips while his eyes brighten.
                          Oh how I LOVE that look too!! *big shippy sigh*

I'll see Daniels $50 and raise you another $50 to see that!!

Hooray for our awesome shipper imaginations!!

Keep em coming people it sure brightens my day

Comment

Hello my shipper friends

Just saw Avalon 1 in the UK and wanted to let you know what I thought of it . it was OK . It is still an entertaining show I suppose , better than soap opera although I didn't really like the fact
                            Spoiler:
                            that Vala turned up and the first thing she says is "I'm pregnant ..Bla bla bla .I thought it was cheesy . It looks like all the women in sci-fi shows need to get pregnant those days

I thought that what happened in Avalon 1 ( after they took the rings and got in the chambers ) was very predictable . I guessed before it happened . and I did see Indiana Jones . so it was easy to guess .

It is a whole new show and if we can forget about Jack and Sam , then we will be alright . I hope the rest of season 9 won't be so predictable though !!!!

Shame I can't stand Beau bridge as the new general . does not suit him at all ..I think the actor is not natural enough in his role . I could see he was acting real bad ...They made the wrong choice there .. His acting is not good at all as I could see that he rehearsed all his moves !!! :blink:

Caty

Comment

Sam: Uh.....where are all the shippers?
                              Well...Billie's been doing her Action Sam bit at work....

a drugs raid here, a vehicle pursuit there!! Who knows what tonight may bring!!

I just wish I looked as cool as she does though!!

Comment

Heya guys !!

I'm sorry I haven't been able to come and visit you since at least two weeks but I had a lot to do. I miss ya all guys !!
                                I had a memoire-report to write and then to present it in front of my professors so I can graduate and end my studies here !!! at last !! and I did great so it's a relief for me ! I got 15/20 so like an A-
                                anyway I haven't been able to stay around and won't be for at least one more week, I am leaving tomorrow for a few vacation. I won't have internet over there but I'll try to benefit the time I'll have to make a few vids cause I'm not forgetting S&J !!

I have like 50 pages to catch up so well I guess I'll leave you now, I hope you are fine, I watched all the episodes of season 9 and so far I like it, I just miss RDA so much but I like the show...and SGA rocks too

gotta go, I'll try to stop by later on after I'm done packing
                                see ya all very soon and let's ship !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X