Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to say this, but when something is so vague that it can be interpretted in a variety of ways, and each way can affect the characters differently, it isn't very good writing. Like Jack said, 'I'm a big fan of subtlety, but that is down right obtuse.' Or something like that! (Sorry, couldn't find my Stargate quote book. )
    sig by PM

Comment

Shippy pic!!

sig by PM

Comment

sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
          Shippy pic!!

Those were my favorite. RDA looked so good in those threads!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
            *sighs*

man, i miss them together...

but that pic is great!!

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Yes, they really had great chemistry. I miss them too. *sigh*
              sig by PM

Comment

I just watched that ep last week! Love it *happy shippy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                  I simply LOVE THIS PIC Can stare at it ad infinitum Thanks so much for posting this one and all the others I'm waiting for dress blues though...What can I say? I'm a sucker for Jack in full dress uniform...

I'm totally with you on that one - dress uniform definitely!! Although I do have a great pic of Fireman Jack which is pretty yummy but I don't know how to post pics and don't know where I got it from!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheena
                    I'm totally with you on that one - dress uniform definitely!! Although I do have a great pic of Fireman Jack which is pretty yummy but I don't know how to post pics and don't know where I got it from!!!
                    To answer your question about how to post pics (I think Nikki asked it too) :
                    you can't post pics directly from your comp. You have to upload it somewhere so that your pics have a URL. Most of us use Photobucket or Imageshack. These 2 sites are free.

Once you've uploaded your pics to your online album, each one of your pics will have a URL address. Then you'll only have to copy/paste it in your post.
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I broke in and pulled my SG1 DVDs out of storage...
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        you can't post pics directly from your comp. You have to upload it somewhere so that your pics have a URL. Most of us use Photobucket or Imageshack. These 2 sites are free.

Once you've uploaded your pics to your online album, each one of your pics will have a URL address. Then you'll only have to copy/paste it in your post.
                        Thanks!! I'll have a go when I've got a bit more time to spare

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          I broke in and pulled my SG1 DVDs out of storage...
                          Enjoy!
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

COMPLEMENTARY <<BUMP>> from Sam's a Great Character folks!

Love your thread, and thanks, Cathain Nottingham for flying by our Royal 1000th Page Party! The pics rock!

Just sayin', love to see ya!
                            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                            sigpic
                            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

I've updated http://gallery.stargate-intel.net

more fan art,
                              more icons and avatars
                              and screen caps from UhSir and Naeara

sueKay
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thanks for your help florence!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Working...
                                X