This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billie
    As for Jack and Sams first kiss I reckon Jack would initiate it and it would start with one of their scrummy hugs. Jack would then dip his head into her neck like he does and have a little nibble there before pulling back looking into her eyes and then moving in for a long sweet and tender kiss at which point we would all be flat on our backs on the floor requiring immediate first aid and oxygen!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!
    yep thats definitely the way it would go down in my head.. maybe without the nibble..lol.. no jumping on each other or anything like that.
    and yes, we would all be squeeing manically.
    *runs off to read shippy fanfics*
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      And you're writing the fic that goes with that, right ST-1?

mini(in need of really good shippy fic!)geek

I did already! Click the link in my siggie and read "Catalyst," which has a good example of my "first kiss" scenario.

Comment

Trying to get the thread moving I will put out this question-If RDA doesn't want to return to SG-1 again (bite my tongue) but the TPTB agree there needs to be a way of showing the S/J ship, how would you like them to show that they are together? Phone call with, distance shot with his back walking away, holding hands with Sam, Sam answering the front door in her bathrobe and-whatever-name it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Trying to get the thread moving I will put out this question-If RDA doesn't want to return to SG-1 again (bite my tongue) but the TPTB agree there needs to be a way of showing the S/J ship, how would you like them to show that they are together? Phone call with, distance shot with his back walking away, holding hands with Sam, Sam answering the front door in her bathrobe and-whatever-name it!
          I'm not sure... I still want him to be at least in one scene in the end, something like in ER with Doug Ross and Carol. He doesn't even have to talk, just be there... and kiss Sam !
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            I'm not sure... I still want him to be at least in one scene in the end, something like in ER with Doug Ross and Carol. He doesn't even have to talk, just be there... and kiss Sam !
            I want him back also but what happen if he has had enough or he can't come back. How could they end it showing the ship without RDA? (Maybe if we offer RDA big donations to his charities he come back. I know it's bribery but-Oh well! )
            sigpic

Comment

...thus ending the "was she stalking Jack in Threads" debate.
              i'm sorry? the what debate? is this debate supported by the same people who refuse to recognise that jerky the jerk faced boy was stalking sam?
              cos if so then count. me. IN!

Comment

*bounces into thread*

I've just bought my webspace and domain name
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  *bounces into thread*

I've just bought my webspace and domain name
                  Congratulations SueKay!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    i'm sorry? the what debate? is this debate supported by the same people who refuse to recognise that jerky the jerk faced boy was stalking sam?
                    We decided that they are some type of hallucinogen. Majorsal and I wants some so we can forget jerky potato head and that episode ever existed!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sam: Jack... we need to get ready....
                      Jack: Mmmm... For what?

Sam: For Carolina, she's coming back home this Weekend....
                      Jack: I'm sure she'll be happy if there is a baby on the way....

Sam: Ok, so where were we?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ide126_jpg.jpg
                        Sam: Jack... we need to get ready....
                        Jack: Mmmm... For what?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ide127_jpg.jpg
                        Sam: For Carolina, she's coming back home this Weekend....
                        Jack: I'm sure she'll be happy if there is a baby on the way....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ide128_jpg.jpg
                        Sam: Ok, so where were we?
                        I love how your mind works Carolina !
                        Great news for you coming back home !
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          And I'm just recovering from finding out that J/D fans were thrilled that Jack showed "embarrassment" at the sight of the nekkid Daniel in "Threads."

Comment

Gatetrixer - as a sorta-slasher...I can relate to that...that was my slashy squee for that ep...

...but it's gotta be justfied with the fact...would you really wanna see your friends in the nude????

...nope...didn't think so so I'm with the shippers on this one
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay Carolina!!!!!!!!!!

I must apologise for not emailing you I've been very busy and coudln't find your address

Florence - OT - What's your favourite Stargate-related piccy of all time???
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Florence - OT - What's your favourite Stargate-related piccy of all time???
                                My fav SG pic ? Well, I don't know... But my fav SJ pic is from Beneath the Surface like this one...

Why do you want to know ?

Comment

Working...
                                X