Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DON'T GO!!!! Wait! We won't ding you for that!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
      Gee that takes me back… I used to post all the time in the S/J thread and I can remember getting dinged because I said N***m was fat. Dashes back to the RDA Thunk Thread and waits for the hail of red…
      aaa, red point, yes i know this and ignore list
      but is nothing
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        I don't think so. She never quite worked out which of the feelings for Martouf were hers and which were Jolinar's. In fact, after he died, she probably stopped trying to understand it

Spoiler:
        So in Ripple Effect, when he comes out of nowhere, she's fighting all these feelings that have resurfaced, combined with the guilt of killing him. He's obviously gutted that the Samantha in his reality isn't with him anymore and Sam feels guilty... at this point she still thinks it's her screw up that means he can't get home. All these confusing and overwhelming emotions mixed together would explain a kiss
        I know I'm woefully behind on the thread, but I've been bothered by this ever since RE aired. I agree with Tracy Jane.....and if I had been able to be here with you that night, I would have said exactly the same thing.

As my hubby says, "They're just messing with your heads."

He's right. Have faith.
        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 05 February 2006, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
          I agree that RE was solely TPTB interfering in the plot. I don't think they know any of the characters well enough now to worry about continuity. Look at some of the lines Daniel has had. Mitchell is all over the place and Teal'c hardly says anything. Unfortunately we don't have RDA to say, this shouldn't happen. Nobody cares if something doesn't make sense with the characters. They hardly care about story continuity let alone character arcs. I had a disagreement with a "new" fan over how much the show had changed. Their comment...It's still about a group of explorers going through a ring. I guess they could have a team of chimps and some fans would think it was great. Maybe they are saving that for season 11.
          Yes, I believe the influence of Anderson and Greenburg is sadly lacking in this new season. And the lack of continuity (and attempts at revisionist history) are showing a lot!!!

Comment

DON'T GO!!!! Wait! We won't ding you for that!

Thank you TJ… Much the same thing happened when I mentioned one day that any time M*****f smiled I flinched and screamed for my sunglasses.

I must say, the Thread became a dark and depressing place when you couldn’t make unprovoked, vicious, spiteful comments about people who’d never done you any harm whatsoever…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by anne87
              wish canon would stop scaring me even if you lot on this thread can get the tiniest bit of optimism from anything, and I mean anything.

hhmmm I was in some kind of stargate depression for almost a year now-but after I got back to real life (after beeing in clenics for month.... )
              and had the luck to watch THREADS on 18. january 2006 (!!german TV!!!*)

how could all these things happen when the autors later say:"Nope-not going to happen-why should it?!"

after so many years of ship it wouldn´t make any sense to say"we are not a shippy series -there never was the intention for Jack and Sam as a pairing.."

ooooooooooohhhh -sorry, but do you remember jacks expression ????

Jack thinking: "She is right *smile*.It would be great ..Still: why has it to be so complicated ?*sigh*"

Jack thinking:"Hopefully this won´t happen to me .Telling her I love her when it´s all too late.."

(or maybe Im just C R A Z Y (!!) and all he thought was .."pooooor Sam")

I`d rather died myself...than loose Carter

O'NEILL: Carter, there are people on this base who have families.
              CARTER: What about you? If things had been different ...
              O'NEILL: I wouldn't be here.

Comment

Thank you TJ… Much the same thing happened when I mentioned one day that any time M*****f smiled I flinched and screamed for my sunglasses.

I must say, the Thread became a dark and depressing place when you couldn’t make unprovoked, vicious, spiteful comments about people who’d never done you any harm whatsoever…
                Mwahahahahaha! Martouf... sunglasses! Suddenly explains Jack's need to wear them all the time!!!!! I agree. I was thinking that all through
                Spoiler:
                Ripple Effect

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  WELCOME SAM&JACKquietschSHIP!!!!!

(and hi to misstweedledee...I can see you lurking )

OOOOOO Busted

well in that case i guess i'd best make an appearence

*waves* Hello all

God it feels like an eternity since i've bin able to drop by, so someone fill me in,
                  whats goin on around here,
                  who's left,
                  who's joined.
                  The usual catch up stuff

Oh can can i just say i'm sensing a BIG ship uprising in 2006 .

Lovin the new smilies by the way, very cool

misstweedledee xXx

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                  honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Mwahahahahaha! Martouf... sunglasses! Suddenly explains Jack's need to wear them all the time!!!!! I agree. I was thinking that all through
                    Spoiler:
                    Ripple Effect

In a previous life he was an Osmond you know…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

I'm still sticking to my guns that the whole of Ripple Effect took place in an
                      Spoiler:
                      AU...solves all our problems
                      Good one, sueKay!
                      Originally posted by michelleb
                      All I want is a real, honest-to-goodness, passionate Sam and Jack kiss, that isn't AU, and isn't under alien influence, and isn't a fantasy, and isn't a prelude to one of them going off to die. It would take, what, two minutes of screen time? Surely they could spare that.
                      It's what we all want......and I don't understand their reluctance to give it to us.

Comment

In a previous life he was an Osmond you know…
                        Stop! You're killing me!

Ooooh..... the alternate ending for Ripple Effect

Spoiler:
                        The Martoufs converge to sing Crazy Horses. Pete is blinded by the tooth glare and we find out that Orlin is a Zatarc who is triggered by Osmond songs.

By the way. I'm very concerned about how many people seem to agree with me these days.

Just a quick reminder for Valenship, ladies and gentlemen. Please design Valentine's Cards for Sam and Jack to give each other, we also need fan fics, pics, picture stories and videos!!!

Comment

(((((((LEANNE)))))))))

Dang...brought you out of lurkdom and my computer crashed

d'oh!

Incase you've been wondering why I've not texted you at all...phone died...took all my phone numbers with it

Now folks...I've got a little bit of a dilemma with vidding...If you go to my LJ (link in sig) you'll see all the vid ideas I've got a present...since you guys have the most objective point of view () I'd like your input

thankies
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

OT - Tracy - how was France???

Good to see you back
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              The one good thing is with
                              Spoiler:
                              Season 10 filming in February and the 200 the 6 episode we will not have that long to wait to find out if RDA will be appearing.I will be very surprised if RDA does not appear.My Dream senario would be RDA appears in the 200TH and the last 2 episodes of Season 10 which will be a cliffhanger that gets resolved in a Movie after Season 10 with RDA appearing again.It's alot to hope for but that would be great.
                              Yes! Yes! Yes!

My exact perfect scenario.....as long as it also includes a non-AU, non-alien-influenced, our Sam & Jack big honkin' kiss!!! But I figured that was implied in your comments!

Comment

(((((((LEANNE)))))))))

Dang...brought you out of lurkdom and my computer crashed

d'oh!

Incase you've been wondering why I've not texted you at all...phone died...took all my phone numbers with it

Now folks...I've got a little bit of a dilemma with vidding...If you go to my LJ (link in sig) you'll see all the vid ideas I've got a present...since you guys have the most objective point of view () I'd like your input

thankies

Hey *waves*

((((((((SUE))))))))

well i had to be dragged out at some point.

Let you off on the txtin seein as i've bin crap aswell, pm u my num later

LOVING the idea for the robbie vid, think that would make an excellent one

misstweedledee xXx

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                                honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Working...
                                X