Hi shippers

I have just found this vid on youtube, I think it's amazing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJuEGR-K5U
    Loved it, very nice!!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Wow, that is a fabulous vid! Well done!

And
    CONGRATS ON 4400!!!
    That's exactly what I was going to say (thanks josiane ) also the song is great!
    Nice work!
    sigpic

Comment

I've just typed 'Carl Warner' in the Google and there were first pic with broccoli! Shippy sign! Nad, thanks!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
        Oh, Susannah...I am so happy that you said this! I actually have a video to share! I collaborated with Amy (gater62 for those of you who don't know) And I think the video came out pretty well. I couldn't have done it without Amy's insight or kind words of encouragement. My thread mommy is the greatest! Thank you Amy! Love ya bunches!!

It is a song by the wonderful country group, Rascal Flatts. It is my favorite song by them. I was inspired by Amy's latest video to do angsty on the side of Jack...with fluff, of course! Umm, it was originally supposed to be Amy putting this together, but we had a change of plans! I really enjoyed making this video and I think it's my favorite out of all my videos to date!

Anywho...I'm rambling...I need to stop and just put up that link...but I'm kind of nervous!

Oh, goo! Here goes!!!

It's Not Just Me: A Jack and Sam Music Video
        Lovely vid Brooke! really good

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
        Great vid! Love your choice of song!

CONGRATS ON 4400!!
        From me too!!
        I'm on that tour again/(the me too tour )
        Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
        I not here for 4 or 5 hours and only onepage to look? People, where are you?????
        I was away...looking for a mouse for my laptop coz I didn't got that one

I turned my sig inti pc, hope ypu like it...

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...irmationPC.jpg
        Lovely I really like your bright artwork...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
          Lovely I really like your bright artwork...
          Thanks!

An idea stucked in my head, does Zuz have smiley like that one only if it is Jack?
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

An idea stucked in my head, does Zuz have smiley like that one only if it is Jack?
            I don't know...I don't think so, but you can always ask her to make one like that!! or ask if she has one already!
            sigpic

Comment

I just had a shippy moment!!
              I was at choir and I found an old songbook of mine, and I found that I'd drawn a penguin on it!! It must have been about 5 years ago! The penguin also looked a bit like the MOP penguin! It made me happy
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                Oh, Susannah...I am so happy that you said this! I actually have a video to share! I collaborated with Amy (gater62 for those of you who don't know) And I think the video came out pretty well. I couldn't have done it without Amy's insight or kind words of encouragement. My thread mommy is the greatest! Thank you Amy! Love ya bunches!!

It is a song by the wonderful country group, Rascal Flatts. It is my favorite song by them. I was inspired by Amy's latest video to do angsty on the side of Jack...with fluff, of course! Umm, it was originally supposed to be Amy putting this together, but we had a change of plans! I really enjoyed making this video and I think it's my favorite out of all my videos to date!

Anywho...I'm rambling...I need to stop and just put up that link...but I'm kind of nervous!

Oh, goo! Here goes!!!

It's Not Just Me: A Jack and Sam Music Video
                Great vid! I loved it

...Rascal Flatts is a group? Wow, that shows my country knowledge
                (I'm Dutch! ) Nice song!

I turned my sig inti pc, hope ypu like it...

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...irmationPC.jpg
                Bigger is good!

I've just typed 'Carl Warner' in the Google and there were first pic with broccoli! Shippy sign! Nad, thanks!

A man can sure steal our hearts by using broccoli as little trees, huh?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                  I don't know...I don't think so, but you can always ask her to make one like that!! or ask if she has one already!
                  Thanks for advice! I'll do it tomorrow. I like the idea of embarrassed Jack!
                  sigpic

Comment

I was at choir and I found an old songbook of mine, and I found that I'd drawn a penguin on it!! It must have been about 5 years ago! The penguin also looked a bit like the MOP penguin! It made me happy
                    How cool!

Hey! That would make an awesome Shipper movie!
                    There'd be a Shipper who goes back into time (in a moderated Volkwagen van), visits TPTB in 1997 and influences the Way Of The Ship. By doing so, Shipper creates a future in which the S/J Ship is doomed and seizes to excist.
                    Of course, Shipper has an S/J picture in the wallet and sees the image fade a little more every time. First, Jack fades out, then Sam and after that, Jack turnes into Pete...
                    Shipper must do everything he can to get things back as they should be, before Shippers present (but movies future) will never be the same again...
                    In the meantime, Shipper invents Naked Happy Dancing and gives TPTB courage to stand up to the anti's. When Shipper gets back to his time, he turnes on the TV just in time to see the SG-1 S/J wedding episode!

The movie could be called 'Back to the Future as it should be'.
                    How awesome is that?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I had my moment too, but unfottunately it wasn't shippy, i have a sticker "Jaffa oranges" on cupboard in my kitchen for 10 or more year but i've noticed it only a month ago

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Bigger is good!
                      You like 'bigger', i remember that

A man can sure steal our hearts by using broccoli as little trees, huh?
                      Yeah, espeially when thare are a lot of brocolli
                      sigpic

Comment

How cool!

Hey! That would make an awesome Shipper movie!
                        There'd be a Shipper who goes back into time (in a moderated Volkwagen van), visits TPTB in 1997 and influences the Way Of The Ship. By doing so, Shipper creates a future in which the S/J Ship is doomed and seizes to excist.
                        Of course, Shipper has an S/J picture in the wallet and sees the image fade a little more every time. First, Jack fades out, then Sam and after that, Jack turnes into Pete...
                        Shipper must do everything he can to get things back as they should be, before Shippers present (but movies future) will never be the same again...
                        In the meantime, Shipper invents Naked Happy Dancing and gives TPTB courage to stand up to the anti's. When Shipper gets back to his time, he turnes on the TV just in time to see the SG-1 S/J wedding episode!

The movie could be called 'Back to the Future as it should be'.
                        How awesome is that?
                        Totally and utterly AWESOME Nad (as usual )

Comment

Nad, you should be making the scripts
                          awsome, of course it's awsome

Comment

*bows*
                            Thank you, thank you. I'm glad you like my utterly original idea!

You like 'bigger', i remember that
                            *blinks*
                            *giggles*
                            That sounds funny. *giggles* but yeah...

sigpic

Comment

Nad, that is TOTALLY AWESOME! Guys, you see,the appearfnce of new producer!
                              sigpic

Comment

Talking about giggling...has anyone ever seen this vid?

It makes me giggle every time.

...Altough I do that very easily

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X