This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Hi. So, is July officially Ship Month? After reading yesterday your posts I decided to give my contribution to MOP, bc I've done pretty much nothing so far. I conquered my fear in front of Photoshop, please be merciful.

It needs a MOP logo, which I didn't have.
    That's lovely Egle, simple but effective, says it all

SeNera posted the link to the MOP brush. If you have any problem with it let me know and I can put it on for you Also, I think its a good idea to put your thread name on, so everyone knows its yours, but that's a personal choice

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      Beautiful! The MOP penguin is here

Hi Longhorn
      Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
      Egle, that's a really great postcard Go GimPS!
      Thanks! With MOP logo:

Edit: And with my username. Made it as small and readable as possible.

A lot better. Will it be put on MOP site,too? *is proud of her first successful creation*
      sigpic

Comment

Nibikko sent me her new video and said it was ok to post the link:
        http://nibikko.com/musicvids.html
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn21 View Post
          Hey, everyone! I am back from a week of church camp! It was so fun! It was even so fun that Stargate never even crossed my mind!

Welcome back!!!

good to hear you had fun...and now you don't think of SG...but when you've been here for over 2 years...believe me...it will cross your mind then!

Hi. So, is July officially Ship Month? After reading yesterday your posts I decided to give my contribution to MOP, bc I've done pretty much nothing so far. I conquered my fear in front of Photoshop, please be merciful.

It needs a MOP logo, which I didn't have.
          Awesome!!! I really like it...can't believe this is the first thing you made, it looks good.

and now I have to go...again... Jann is busy (but she finally got her Fathers day presents today...which she found out is tomorrow)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
            Awesome!!! I really like it...can't believe this is the first thing you made, it looks good.

and now I have to go...again... Jann is busy (but she finally got her Fathers day presents today...which she found out is tomorrow)
            I've tried to do some stuff before, but failed. Miserably. With exception of this:
            Oo, got another idea for postcard. Almost.

Edit: WAIT! Tomorrow is Father's day? Really? In Estonia, too? OMG, I'm a horrible daughter. *gets really-really busy*

Edit2: Oh, I can breathe. In Estonia it's in November.
            Last edited by Egle01; 14 June 2008, 08:03 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I feel to be in need of picspam.

sigpic

Comment

I think I'm done.
                sigpic

Comment

I've photoshopped this, too. For Valenship, IIRC. Simple, nothin' special.

Whoa, I'm gettin' carried away. Please stop me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks! With MOP logo:

Edit: And with my username. Made it as small and readable as possible.

A lot better. Will it be put on MOP site,too? *is proud of her first successful creation*
                    Well done, that's brilliant! *runs off to put it on the MOP site*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Well done, that's brilliant! *runs off to put it on the MOP site*
                      Wheee! I'm kinda in a wacko mood. Sorry if I do somethin' stupid.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning campers! Not much time to play today, I fear. It is great to see MOP doing so well!
                        sigpic

Comment

Evening everyone!
                          Huh, my comp doesn't like me today...
                          And i haven't missed picspam! Ya!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                          Such a cute. Thanks fot posting!

CCONGRATS 0N 7200 JANN
                          CONGRATS ON 3400 NOLAMOM

Talking about pinguins, i read a fic yesterday, there's no a ship (end of s2) but there are pimguins and it's very funny. Hope you like it as i am

http://http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2751012/1/Three_Men_And_A_Little_Theoretical_Astrophysicist
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            These are the first two pcs I'm sending, made in the larger size 7 x 5 inches

Should give them an idea of what its all about
                            Jumble! These are brilliant! Love them lots!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I've been away for so long!! But I think I'm back for good now that school's almost done!!

I've been reading an awful lot about MOP but I'm a bit confused, could someone fill me in?? That way I can make some shiny art

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0 View Post
                                I've been away for so long!! But I think I'm back for good now that school's almost done!!

I've been reading an awful lot about MOP but I'm a bit confused, could someone fill me in?? That way I can make some shiny art
                                Look here.

I made another postcard... But I'm not sure about this one. I think idea was good, but I couldn't realize (Correct word?) it. I don't like it. Too pink-ish?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X