Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for anyone who is interested-the season 9 spoiler i referred to is on gateworld and the episode is called
    Spoiler:
    Stronghold
    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
      for anyone who is interested-the season 9 spoiler i referred to is on gateworld and the episode is called
      Spoiler:
      Stronghold
      We can't get rid of the guy. All of the other characters, even Janet, are not mentioned at all, but his name keeps popping up.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        We can't get rid of the guy. All of the other characters, even Janet, are not mentioned at all, but his name keeps popping up.
        He is mentioned entirely too often considering their relationship is OVER.
        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
          He is mentioned entirely too often considering their relationship is OVER.
          And you know she probably won't mention Jack at all this season.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Aaarrgghhh altogether too much ! More Jack please TPTB.

So has anyone here read the new Sally Malcolm book ?? I thought it was great but would love to know what others think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              And you know she probably won't mention Jack at all this season.
              oh sure she will-Major General O'Neill or General O'Neill or Sir.

Spoiler:
              sticks out tongue making rude noises
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                Aaarrgghhh altogether too much ! More Jack please TPTB.

So has anyone here read the new Sally Malcolm book ?? I thought it was great but would love to know what others think of it.
                Does it have actual "ship" in it, or is it just the vague, implied sort?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. My nephew was killed in a car accident last week and I've neither felt like being on-line, or had the time. I'm a firm believer in prayer and have faith that his immediate family will get through this.

Later.
                  (((girlgater)). Very sorry to hear about your nephew.

references.....Why? Why?
                  always and forever
                  My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                  My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Hello, Sorry to always pop-in OT lately...

Just to give you an update, I'm currently in France and I have an appointment with the US embassy in Paris on October 12th after that if my visa is approved I will have to wait some days to get my passaport back and travel to home in the US....

Dying to get back asap so I can see the missed ep of SG-1 , thanks Nell!!!!!!!! I might personally go and pick them up also to meet with out fellow shippers Trupi, Lynn and Sugarshaker we are pending a post-convention get together

Big hugs to all..... Carolina

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                      Does it have actual "ship" in it, or is it just the vague, implied sort?
                      The latter of course but at least its there. As far as Im aware TPTB screen the books before Fandamonium can release them so they probably wont ever be any real ship if its anything like the series.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                        I don't think there was any off screen conversation before that...I think it would be out of character for them to have done that, sure they seem to have avoided it at every other oppertunity.

I think you might be right about them simultaneously realising their feelings in Upgrades. I always just assumed that in D&C when Jack said 'Oh that', it was because he was well aware of his own feelings for Sam, and suspected that she felt the same, possibly only since that scene in Upgrades, but that the subject had never been broached....ya know, regs....
                        You're right of course.
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Hey everyone!

fly by post...

had flick through all the new Sci fi mags that were out this week...In one, there was one comment from AT saying that while she missed working with RDA, she loved working with Ben Browder because of the 'new energy' he beings to the show (she obviously doesn't watch the show herself)

And an interview with RDA which was basically just a roundup of what he's been up to. One non-shippy quote was

"The time has finally come when it feels right in all counts to say 'bon voyage' to my stargate family"

So nothing really shippy at all...

gotta run
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Hey everyone!

fly by post...

had flick through all the new Sci fi mags that were out this week...In one, there was one comment from AT saying that while she missed working with RDA, she loved working with Ben Browder because of the 'new energy' he beings to the show (she obviously doesn't watch the show herself)
                            lol, thanks for giving me a laugh.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                              you are dead on -that is what puzzeled me a lot-Jacob on his death bed wasn't allowed to be told-but this fruitcake???

and you know they are planning on re-visiting this issue in 9 according to the spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              mitchell has a friend who is dying and wants to know what he is doing-and Cam is torn between telling him or not-and Sam tells him about Pete -blech!
                              Anybody have a good puking smilie? I wish I had one to insert here. One more mention of is two too many. How can Cam be torn between telling him or not as he really doesn't have a choice? The regulations are the regulations - right? Oh wait! No! They're only the regulations when it comes to ship. (insert sarcastic tone here).

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Hey everyone!

fly by post...

And an interview with RDA which was basically just a roundup of what he's been up to. One non-shippy quote was

"The time has finally come when it feels right in all counts to say 'bon voyage' to my stargate family"

So nothing really shippy at all...

gotta run

That makes me feel so sad.. I love Jack, I miss him so much! So i dont know how Sam can cope.. honestly. lol.
                                Im really looking forward to seeing S9... in one way its because I want to see if it really is as disappointing as Im expecting it to be. I hope I wont get bored of it... and I really hope that it wont have pathetic storylines...

I always find that my favourite shows go on too long. Although I love watching new episodes and all, it always seems that Im wishing for it to just end.
                                A bit OT, but take Buffy. lol.. I used to be OBSESSED..like completely. But by S7 [[the last one]] I was getting real bored of it.

And I suppose S9 will show me how much the ship actually means to me. If I think about it hard, Im pretty sure that the main reason I watch SG is for Sam&Jack. Yes, I love the action and the stories and stuff... but praying and hoping that something will happen..
                                Thats the thing that keeps me watching.

As for that spoiler --
                                Spoiler:
                                I thought the SG programme was supposed to be a secret... it sorta seems like world and his wife knows all about what goes on in that mountain...
                                Sam&Jack
                                ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                                ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                                TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Working...
                                X