This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone here who has been so supportive of my recent endeavors in the world of Stargate FanFic. I truly appreciate every good wish and review I've received and I'm proud to say that my fic 'Instant Message' is now on Chapter 6 and has now received 100 reviews!

Now to some of you fanfic veterans this may not be a big deal but to me it's huge and you are all part of that

So thanks again and keep the faith!

Lynn

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))) Just a little note to say thanks for your good wishes... I'm not having a nice time right now, it's just so crazy, I can't go back home because I have no visa to enter the US... and that is just the begining.

Please email me and let me know what's going on in the forum, in the ship life and overall to know about you, I miss you all.... it's easier to check my emails from time to time... Love... Carolina ([email protected])

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
        Okay THAT deserves some green jello, baby!! Who's writin' the fanfic? Do you write fanfic, stargate barbie? Heck this idea is making *me* want to write fanfic!
        i've never written fanfic. thought about it, but never actually did it cos it would suck. i have enough trouble writing scripts for class. writers block going on 6 months now! i might work up the nerve/ability one day, but in the mean time let anyone and everyone feel free to write one based on my suggestion if you wish it. in fact i hearby issue a challenge to all you fic writers out there, to write some nice fluff, based as loosely or tightly on my idea as ya like.

and thanks for liking it.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          i've never written fanfic. thought about it, but never actually did it cos it would suck. i have enough trouble writing scripts for class. writers block going on 6 months now! i might work up the nerve/ability one day, but in the mean time let anyone and everyone feel free to write one based on my suggestion if you wish it. in fact i hearby issue a challenge to all you fic writers out there, to write some nice fluff, based as loosely or tightly on my idea as ya like.

and thanks for liking it.
          I'm still working on mine...I've got the trilogy to finish and there are a few others...but I'm putting the Amanda Tapping website first. But then I might take time in between work and the site to continue on them too...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

((((LOL4JACK))))

I'm so sorry about what happened to you and I hope it's sorted soon. I'll drop you an email.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

i've never written fanfic. thought about it, but never actually did it cos it would suck. i have enough trouble writing scripts for class. writers block going on 6 months now! i might work up the nerve/ability one day, but in the mean time let anyone and everyone feel free to write one based on my suggestion if you wish it. in fact i hearby issue a challenge to all you fic writers out there, to write some nice fluff, based as loosely or tightly on my idea as ya like. and thanks for liking it.
              I hear ya sister. I don't write fanfic either. But I'll ask Anni if she's up for it. I'm sure with all the talent around this forum we'll probably have several amazing short stories come week's end.

minigeek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                Ok it's time for my shameless pitch. Don't forget the Amanda Tapping contest folks!

We have several Shippers there, dipsofjazz, ForeverSG1...each of whom are leading in certain categories... so am I...

But you can't forget to vote for them...like daily...because other people are voting for other things and our projects start to lose percentage points or it's a horse race and is very close. Mine? Not so much...but Kat's terrific Betrayal wallpaper is barely in the lead.

SO VOTE DAILY ALREADY....

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/contest/index.html

Someone was decidedly miffed about my shameless pitch. So let me clarify something I thought I didn't have to clarify.

The focus here is the contest and the fact that we have people here from this thread who's entered stuff.

I can recommend and ask all day long that you vote for Kat's wallpaper or Skydiver's icon or my video or whatever...but I figured it was obvious that you have the right and option to vote for whomever WHATEVER you want. You might decide you prefer to vote for something else. That's fine.

My highlighting the fact that I'd love to see people from this thread WIN does not mean that you have a gun to your heads. And you're not sheeple. Vote for whatever you want FCOL...

But again...I figured that was obvious and I thought in my shameless pitch I could be a little over the top and silly because...AGAIN...I hope people will vote for whatever they want and like and think should win and not just because they're on this thread.

I'm sorry people took that the wrong way but I honestly didn't think it was necessary to state something I figured would be obvious like that.

Last edited by Uber; 22 September 2005, 03:17 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

this world is made a better place by shameless pitches and i personally wouldn't mind being sheeple, cos its a funny word. only time i have issue with shameless pitches is when its done in a spamly fashion, which you have never done. i guess what i'm trying to say is;
                  you go girl! (i know, i'm far too irish to pull that off, even in writing)

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                    I hear ya sister. I don't write fanfic either. But I'll ask Anni if she's up for it. I'm sure with all the talent around this forum we'll probably have several amazing short stories come week's end.

minigeek
                    speaking of... any idea when the next part of "missing something" is going to be up?

Comment

A Sam & Jack Photo Story by sg-1fanintn:

JACK: Sam, Sam, Sam.....listen to our Shippers! They're thinking about us, talking about us,
                      writing new stories for us.....and you....tsk, tsk.....you were dissing our Ship.

SAM: Uh.....Sir....Jack.....I said I was sorry.

JACK: Ah! I already forgave you! But I think we should at least give them
                      something to work with!

Just sayin'.

And they loved happily ever after.....

Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 24 September 2005, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        Someone was decidedly miffed about my shameless pitch. So let me clarify something I thought I didn't have to clarify.

The focus here is the contest and the fact that we have people here from this thread who's entered stuff.

I can recommend and ask all day long that you vote for Kat's wallpaper or Skydiver's icon or my video or whatever...but I figured it was obvious that you have the right and option to vote for whomever WHATEVER you want. You might decide you prefer to vote for something else. That's fine.

My highlighting the fact that I'd love to see people from this thread does not mean that you have a gun to your heads. And you're not sheeple. Vote for whatever you want FCOL...

But again...I figured that was obvious and I thought in my shameless pitch I could be a little over the top and silly because...AGAIN...I hope people will vote for whatever they want and like and think should win and not just because they're on this thread.

I'm sorry people took that the wrong way but I honestly didn't think it was necessary to state something I figured would be obvious like that.

I, for one, am glad you shamelessly pitched, as it saved me from doing so!(as I'm too lazy)
                        I'll add that you can reach the contest by clicking on my signature, and you can vote for whomever you wish to vote for (unless you're a sheeple!)
                        sigpic

Comment

if you're sheeple who should you vote for!?! i need to know!

Comment

if you're sheeple who should you vote for!?! i need to know!
                            Me, me, me, me, me, me!!!!!!!!!!! (and all the other shippers who are in the contest)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              A Sam & Jack Photo Story by sg-1fanintn:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...21-CSkull1.jpg

JACK: Sam, Sam, Sam.....listen to our Shippers! They're thinking about us, talking about us,
                              writing new stories for us.....and you....tsk, tsk.....you were dissing our Ship.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...oddess/2ab.jpg

SAM: Uh.....Sir....I said I was sorry.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...oddess/sub.jpg

JACK: Ah! I already forgave you! But I think we should at least give them
                              something to work with!

Just sayin'.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...goddess/3a.jpg

And they loved happily ever after.....

It's so not fair. I always try to green any post with the GRACE kiss...NAPOLEONIC POWERMONGERS...blocking me from greening you!!!

So instead what if I post something I haven't shown in a while???

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                I, for one, am glad you shamelessly pitched, as it saved me from doing so!(as I'm too lazy)
                                I'll add that you can reach the contest by clicking on my signature, and you can vote for whomever you wish to vote for (unless you're a sheeple!)
                                Well if you click on my sigbanner, it will take you to my filler page for my new Amanda Tapping website...where I NOW have my video in a live STREAMING format!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X