X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    (((((((((BILLIE)))))))))))

Glad you had a good time

Didn't you think to use your left hand as well as your right?
    DOH!! Now why didn't I think of that!! (((sueKay))) .... mind you I think my bank manager might just have a coronary if I was ambidextrous with my credit card!!

How's college going?

Comment

Uni's good...I meant use your left hand to type in your pin...

...or do they still sign reciepts in America??

Well...I plan on doing some writing tonight...be back later
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
        funny you should mention that
        Spoiler:
        that the
        "team" doesn't want to be there-kinda the way i am feeling right now.
        -but the one thing you do have to say about season 9 is it and season 8 make 7 look good. That is quite a feat-isn't it?
        I enjoyed season 7 the second time around. Season 8, there won't be a second time because I am not going to buy the DVDs. The reason being is that I didn't get the resolution I wanted. The only way I have to show disapproval is to hit them were it counts, the wallet.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          One problem I see is the
          Spoiler:
          team. I don't think the chemstry is there. They still seem like indiviuals, a carry over from season 8. They are still without a leader. Cam is a Stargate rookie and IMO not a strong leader. Should have left Sam in charge, with Cam as her 2IC.

But on the other hand, Cam seems to be the only one who really wants to be there. Sam would rather be at Area 51, Teal'c with his people and Daniel in Atlantis.

you mean Washington right ???

anyway, I watched the 5 first episodes of season 9 and I have to admit that it's not as bad as I imagined...well there are a lot sexual things from Vala and I understand it's disturbing when you have the kids watching the show or even if you think of what the show was...it's just a new show as everybody said before.

I also have to say that I didn't think that RDA looked as bad and tired (in origin) as you guys said...useless yes, and I agree that his cameo was just wasted but not so tired. At least I prefered this scene with Daniel than the one with Landry wich clearly was filmed without Landry...it was so obvious that they weren't talking to each other...

anyway I hope we will see RDA soon cause as ok as the show might be it's really not the same...

thanks guys for the great pics and fics

Suekay for the new site I'm out reading he general's hell

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
            you mean Washington right ???

anyway, I watched the 5 first episodes of season 9 and I have to admit that it's not as bad as I imagined...well there are a lot sexual things from Vala and I understand it's disturbing when you have the kids watching the show or even if you think of what the show was...it's just a new show as everybody said before.

I also have to say that I didn't think that RDA looked as bad and tired (in origin) as you guys said...useless yes, and I agree that his cameo was just wasted but not so tired. At least I prefered this scene with Daniel than the one with Landry wich clearly was filmed without Landry...it was so obvious that they weren't talking to each other...

anyway I hope we will see RDA soon cause as ok as the show might be it's really not the same...

thanks guys for the great pics and fics

Suekay for the new site I'm out reading he general's hell
            Well Area 51 during the day, Washington at night. Gotta make use of the Asgard transporter.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Well Area 51 during the day, Washington at night. Gotta make use of the Asgard transporter.
              works for me

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                I have to say I do enjoy Gateworld but I am starting to get confused. It used to be that you could come to Gateworld and voice your opinion about the show positive or negative (within the rules of Gateworld) and sometimes a discussion would unfold and sometimes not; but now it seems that you can only post positive comments or risk people saying they are leaving because it is not fun anymore.
                nickatell, positive versus negative viewpoints make the world go 'round! I definitely believe that healthy discussion like that is great. Disagreement is the spice of life and venting is very important.

But sometimes - just sometimes, mind you - people's passionate opinions can turn into hurt feelings, which causes them to begin to strike at more personal targets.

Things like, a wayward comment thrown into the mix suggesting Sam Carter becoming a vehicle for Amanda to show off her (alleged) new implants(sigh). I don't even recall who mentioned it and it doesn't matter. Truly. But little remarks like that can be hitting a bit below the belt. A personal topic like that can spiral into a cruel debate which gets hurtful more quickly than it does constructive. And it would also have nothing to do with Sam/Jack Shipper Family, or our values here. I may be new here, but I think I get a sense that we have a lot of integrity between us. Do you see where I'm going with this?

I don't think anyone intends to be mean around here. People here are very sweet and very caring of eachother. But this group is also very passionate about its feelings. When I see comments like the aforementioned one come up, I know where it's inevitably headed, and that makes me sad. It makes me want to pull up the railroad track and divert the car before the crash.

I just thought we needed a little perspective in the mix. Before anyone (on screen or off screen) reads a hurtful comment that was never meant to be hurtful - but ended up that way, even so.

Amanda gets print-outs from the message boards, from time to time.

((nickatell)) I'm sorry if you felt I was trying to sensor your point of view, I honestly and truly wasn't. I'm all for (loudly and proudly) voicing our storyline points of view in here--positive and negative.

mini(geek)
                Last edited by minigeek; 21 September 2005, 10:57 AM. Reason: "had being" ?! - me speek no eeelgneesh gude

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Anyone have a Mr. Potatoe Head?
                  i do but one of my dogs chewed some of its body parts. and i didn't even have to tell her to do it!

Comment

tonights jack episode on sky one is the fifth race. nice subtle little shippy bit when jack gets zapped and sam checks his pulse. she holds onto the side of his neck/face a tad longer and more than is required to check a pulse. also some nice shippy bits later on in the ep.

Comment

sorry guys about the OFF topic
                      I know one of you is a Law and order SVU fan...I have questions for you so if you could PM me that would be great

On topic... Sam & Jack together ! and
                      Spoiler:
                      they ARE !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        nickatell, positive versus negative viewpoints make the world go 'round! I definitely believe that healthy discussion like that is great. Disagreement is the spice of life and venting is very important.

But sometimes - just sometimes, mind you - people's passionate opinions can turn into hurt feelings, which causes them to begin to strike at more personal targets.

Things like, a wayward comment thrown into the mix suggesting Sam Carter becoming a vehicle for Amanda to show off her (alleged) new implants(sigh). I don't even recall who mentioned it and it doesn't matter. Truly. But little remarks like that can be hitting a bit below the belt. A personal topic like that can spiral into a cruel debate which gets hurtful more quickly than it does constructive. And it would also have nothing to do with Sam/Jack Shipper Family, or our values here. I may be new here, but I think I get a sense that we have a lot of integrity between us. Do you see where I'm going with this?

I don't think anyone intends to be mean around here. People here are very sweet and very caring of eachother. But this group is also very passionate about its feelings. When I see comments like the aforementioned one come up, I know where it's inevitably headed, and that makes me sad. It makes me want to pull up the railroad track and divert the car before the crash.

I just thought we needed a little perspective in the mix. Before anyone (on screen or off screen) reads a hurtful comment that was never meant to be hurtful - but ended up that way, even so.

Amanda gets print-outs from the message boards, from time to time.

((nickatell)) I'm sorry if you felt I was trying to sensor your point of view, I honestly and truly wasn't. I'm all for (loudly and proudly) voicing our storyline points of view in here--positive and negative.

mini(geek)
                        I'm the one who said she got implants. I'm sorry you think it was hitting below the belt however it was in magazines and was said at a convention and was shown in a full photo shoot where she was naked wrapped in an American flag. She wasn't embarressed then and not now. Now if she got implants because she had breast cancer that is hitting below the belt. If I can find the site where they talk about her implants, I will send you the infor. but it was two years ago and I'm getting old and wasn't that important for me to remember. AT would be the first one to tell anyone she is not a saint and doesn't want to be considered one. I'm sorry I posted the infor. in the first place but I thought it was common knowledge and it's a secret!
                        sigpic

Comment

Magazine was Femme Fatale. What issue I'm trying to find out.
                          sigpic

Comment

It was Femme Fatales - Volume 13, Issue 7

Haven't found the interview

I hope she hasn't had implants though...I find it quite disheartening really

Anywho...enough of that...

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              It was Femme Fatales - Volume 13, Issue 7

Haven't found the interview

I hope she hasn't had implants though...I find it quite disheartening really

Anywho...enough of that...

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!
                              i really don't care if she has or not. if she has, it looks great and natural, but i don't see what concern it is of mine so long as it doesn't affect her amazing acting talent, and it hasn't so...

whose up for some cookies!?!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                i really don't care if she has or not. if she has, it looks great and natural, but i don't see what concern it is of mine so long as it doesn't affect her amazing acting talent, and it hasn't so...

whose up for some cookies!?!
                                Why would anyone can if she got implants? It's her own business, I only made the comment in the original post as joke that TPTB would use them to attract more male viewers to SG-1 because they're making the Sam character act as if she is a Femme Fatale. I only didn't realize that some of the shippers didn't know. AT was positive about it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X