Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, lets play a little game. who can pick out the most subtle shippy moment? what's your favourite subtle shippy moment?

Comment

hello to all......I would have to say that my fave shippy moment would have to be in WoO its my all time fave.......I don't care if sam doesn't remember that fact is that we all do......and you can so see that she wanted the kiss as she responded.

I used these from a variety of places thanx to all!!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        ok, lets play a little game. who can pick out the most subtle shippy moment? what's your favourite subtle shippy moment?

OK, this just popped into my mind! Window of Opportunity. After Jack and Teal'c explain what's happening with the loop thingy, Sam goes looking for Jack and finds him in the commissary eating. She has the biggest smile. She sits across the table from him and says something like, 'so, can you tell me what I'm thinking?' And she grins. She's playing with him. Teasing him a bit. Flirty. I loved it. But, I forgot his response. I should look up the transcript.
        sigpic

Comment

Everything can be shippy in my eyes under the category 'subtle'.

I think my favorite sort of subtle moment would be in "Entity" when Jack won't leave. Okay maybe not the most subtle but one of the most touching!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
            Everything can be shippy in my eyes under the category 'subtle'.
            <snip>
            EXACTLY! and therin lies the fun of the game.

for example, the hair sniffing of out of mind, or the tear wiping of in the line of duty, or the fact that
            Spoiler:
            jacks kitchen is yellow, or the hand touching in moebius, or "not exactly" (not really subtle, but open to interpretation)
            or how close they were sitting at the briefing in crystal skull. just for example. now, there are far more subtle examples than these, and i would like to hear them.

i wanna see how dedicated the shiplets are. i wanna see how much we pick up on, and how much ship we can make. this is a feel good exercise folks, bring on the projections!

Comment

ok, its 3am here so i'm going to bed. i'll leave you with these subtle moments;
              singularity: "sam, can you hear me"
              There but for the grace of god: jack:"i love you" (subtle because its very difficult to hear)
              learning curve; most of their interactions
              decent: a lot of their interaction here.

P.S. i'm glad my night here is ending on a good note. thanks for being positive guys

Comment

EXACTLY! and therin lies the fun of the game.

for example, the hair sniffing of out of mind, or the tear wiping of in the line of duty, or the fact that
                Spoiler:
                jacks kitchen is yellow, or the hand touching in moebius, or "not exactly" (not really subtle, but open to interpretation)
                or how close they were sitting at the briefing in crystal skull. just for example. now, there are far more subtle examples than these, and i would like to hear them.

i wanna see how dedicated the shiplets are. i wanna see how much we pick up on, and how much ship we can make. this is a feel good exercise folks, bring on the projections!
                Okay in that case - like every episode! (There's always some glance, the way they sit, a lingering look...)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Are you missing the ship ??
                  Here you are

A little NEW shippy video for my shipper family

"Wish you were here" Within Temptation ..from Sam's point of view

See my sig for the link ..

Caty
                  ((((Caty)))) C'est magnifique!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

For me it has to be when In The Line of Duty Jack wipes a tear from his eye while he is watching Janet on the troley trying to revive Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                      A thought did cross my mind and I keep on trying to push it away but what if RDA finally decided he is not coming back and by using AT against the Jack and Sam ship, TPTB feel that they might get themselves out of a jam they got themselves into.... Does that make sense??? I hope not!!!!!!!!!!! Trupi, I hope Don gave you correct advice or there might be a scream you hear at the end of season 9 heard around the world.
                      I could believe that, especially after the way he's been treated since he left. *Nobody* deserves to be stabbed in the back the way he's been, and if he's written it off because of that, they'll have nobody but themselves to blame.
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        Don don't lie! He talks to RDA alot and if he said he is coming back, he's coming back. Like someone quoted yesterday from Hamlet "I think the lady protest to much"(something like that). Have my thoughts on AT opinions but not for the open thread! (get a drift from my previous post).
                        I would never say that Don would lie. But things change, and maybe Rick's appearance was cancelled after Don said what he did. In show business, nothing is 100% definite.
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          Absolutely!!!! In Ex Deus Machina
                          Spoiler:
                          when Sam replied to Agent Barrett's question with, "Not exactly."
                          that meant EXACTLY
                          Spoiler:
                          that Sam and Jack are together!!!!!
                          Am I frustrated that our Ship bones have been limited to
                          Spoiler:
                          two-word phrases?

Origins episode: Jack says, .....the motorcycle...."
                          Ex Deus Machina: Sam says "Not exactly."
                          Babylon: Sam says "Ya think?"

YES, I AM FRUSTRATED!!!!

But, I cope with the knowledge that I got
                          Spoiler:
                          those three bones
                          to gnaw on and hope for more!!!
                          You forgot one! In Beachead, as Sam
                          Spoiler:
                          was returning to the SGC, she and Jack played the little phone trick on Landry!

That was a good one too!!!!!
                          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 20 September 2005, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            Okay in that case - like every episode! (There's always some glance, the way they sit, a lingering look...)
                            There are so many, it's hard to choose, but one very subtle moment that comes to mind is when Jack is telling her that the fish at his pond are "this big," and she just nods her head and locks eyes with him, saying, "reeeeealy. . ." Not a question, nor a statement, but it's just got this great tone to it. Very . . . spousal.

And he responds with, "Oh, yeah!"
                            - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              I would never say that Don would lie. But things change, and maybe Rick's appearance was cancelled after Don said what he did. In show business, nothing is 100% definite.
                              Mary, next year meaning Jan. 2006. We just have to sit a wait and help our European shipper family to get through the first half of S9. He was just in a magazine article saying the same things he told me at the convention-Uber even mention the article. Going to have to ask Uber where the article is located.
                              sigpic

Comment

they can get bigger on their own though. when i put on weight, that the first place it goes. when women get pregnant they increase in volume too. i know someone who was temporarily put on some hormone drugs and they got bigger and stayed bigger. she didn't start to wear tank tops to show off her assets by her own decision. its not like they get to pick their own wardrobe. teal'c started to wear 'em too. maybe he got somethin' done.

can we stop this now and move back on topic? (sorry if i sound snarky)
                                Agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X