X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    I also though it was creppy.I wish
    Spoiler:
    Orlin Barrett and Pete would just go stalk a Wraith.Sam should not be surprised with anyrhing her Man Friends do.Sam has been down this Road many times already.I may be wrong but I get the feeling a Women like Kerry would have put Barrett and Orlin, now matter what Age in there place.Sam needs to give these Man Friends the message loud and clear she is not available once and for all.Sam being Nice all the Time is not always the way to go.I just wonder what Jack reaction would be regarding Barrett and Orlin trying to put the moves on Sam.This will probably never happen but I really what to see Vala put the moves on Jack in front of Sam.I wonder if Sam will continue to be nice?

EEWWWWW! I think Sam would first 'giggle' and than feel sorry for Jack.
    Jack's a big boy. Sam would most likely sit back and enjoy the show. She trusts their feelings for each other.

Poz

Comment

Tame never showed up here today? The only excuse I'll except is that she had a great birthday!

Poz

Comment

I am watching Stargate Episode 'Grace' now, and may i just say i love the elevator conversation between Daniel and Jack about Sam. i love how Jack is so concerned for her, its just so cute!

SuSiE_SG1
        Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

That's accept..and I switched to iced tea

Poz

Comment

I am now watching this week's syndication ep, Lost City, part 2 .....and I'm hoping that the scene between Sam and Jack in the hatak is still intact! If you Americans will remember, those two lines were edited out of the favorite eps marathon on Skiffy a few weeks ago!

Ha-ha! It just aired, and the ep is intact! Oh, the angsty shippiness of it all! I echo the sentiments of everyone else who said that the thing should have ended there.....and that's where we should have gotten our big honkin' kiss! After all, Jack had already said, "I resign."

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              I am now watching this week's syndication ep, Lost City, part 2 .....and I'm hoping that the scene between Sam and Jack in the hatak is still intact! If you Americans will remember, those two lines were edited out of the favorite eps marathon on Skiffy a few weeks ago!

Ha-ha! It just aired, and the ep is intact! Oh, the angsty shippiness of it all! I echo the sentiments of everyone else who said that the thing should have ended there.....and that's where we should have gotten our big honkin' kiss! After all, Jack had already said, "I resign."
              Well, I don't receive the syndicated Season 7 episodes so I'll just have to watch my brand new Season 7 DVDs!!!!! Actually, I opened the set the other night and I only watched the Shippy scenes. I was like the proverbial kid in a candy store!!! I'm gobbling up the sweets!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone.
                Wheesh, you don't come on the forum for two days, and look at what you miss out on!! Really don't have time to check the latest posts...so what's all this talk about Orlin??? Don't tell me the little glow worm has reascended and is haunting Sam again?
                Better go, gotta be up early tomorrow.

I have a dig in Corio on an 1860s homestead...wonder if I'll find any goa'uld technology? Or maybe something from the Ancients? :s

Bye

PS: Sam and Jack... always.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

Apparently they WERE supposed to kiss, if you listen to the directors commentary on the DVD hes states that they HAD a kiss in it but they decided to take it out :'(

SuSiE_SG1
                  Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
                    Apparently they WERE supposed to kiss, if you listen to the directors commentary on the DVD hes states that they HAD a kiss in it but they decided to take it out :'(
                    When the script was written it was written as a screen play for the movie theater. However when the show got renewed for the 8th season they rewrote it as a two hour episode. Sucks big time! Would havemade a great movie and everything would have come to a normal conculsion---BUT NO!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello shippers!!!
                      Couldn't come and chat with you yesterday, because they've found 3(!) unexploded bombs from WW2 near our house , so they had to evacuate everyone in a certain radius (including me).
                      And although that's normally no big deal and doesn't take longer than a few hours, it ended up taking the whole day, because one of the duds was not a normal aircraft bomb, but something else (don't ask me...) and they had to request a special instrument to defuse it. And I was really nervous, because I couldn't go home and come here to see what you think about the new episodes, but obvioulsy I didn’t miss much. LOL
                      I agree with what you said about the
                      Spoiler:
                      "intimate relationship" comment. It really sounds like they had sex , but we all know that they hadn't!
                      Sam had lots of "(potential) love interests", but she never had sex with one of them (except of Pete and Joe, but she had relationships with these men, so that's something else ).

What I really don't understand is, why do they make it sound like that!?!
                      They could have indicated that she knew Orlin personally in a less ambiguous way!
                      Maybe I'm paranoid, but sometimes I get the feeling TPTB love to push our buttons (and with "our" I mean the shipper's!!!).

Comment

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY TAME!!!

Hope you had a great day and all your birthday wishes come true!

((((((((TAME)))))))))

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE!!!

Sam and Jack bring you flowers for your birthday!
                          (please ignore this...uh....phallic-symbol in the left corner )

Hope all your dreams come true!

(((((Billie)))))

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                            Tame never showed up here today? The only excuse I'll except is that she had a great birthday!

Poz
                            Tame still has some RL problems, but I can assure you she had a wonderful birthday. She misses the shipper family and hopes to be back soon.
                            sigpic

Comment

Bev it's good to hear she's doing not too bad...tell her I sent her a PM for her birthday just so she knows we've not forgotten about her.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                Aeryn's, Drowning, can be found by going to GW Search for Aeryn, author. She has many fine nominated and award-winning fics.

I would recommend "Circles" by Aeryn. It's really funny. Like you say, she has many fine fics, including the afore-mentioned" Drowning."

Comment

Working...
                                X