X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    Sally if
    Spoiler:
    Sam only stopped because the Asgard guy interrupted that's bad.A hug or Kiss on the cheek is one thing but not a Kiss on the Lips.I do not care how close Sam/Martouf were.I cannot imagine Sam kissing another Guy if she is with Jack.Maybe Sam and Jack are not together yet and RDA will make an appernace and in that episode they will get together.I do not know what to think anymore.
    Spoiler:
    Even if they're not technically together yet (which in and of itself does not make sense), they're committed to each other. I thought that was the entire point of "Threads"! This almost kiss came out of nowhere and serves no purpose other than to further alienate shippers.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
      Spoiler:
      Even if they're not technically together yet (which in and of itself does not make sense), they're committed to each other. I thought that was the entire point of "Threads"! This almost kiss came out of nowhere and serves no purpose other than to further alienate shippers.
      Kirk Alert?

I think so!!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
        Majorsal I have to agree
        Spoiler:
        once again we get to SEE the almost kiss between Sam and Martouf but we get the Sam is on her honeymoon and Sam is on maternity leave so WE can fill in the blanks, if this was suppose to make us feel better after seeing Martouf and Sam together it didn't. Honestly after Threads where Jack and Sam are suppose to both be secure in their relationship I am so tired of the "not exactly", the suddenly sexual relationship with Orlin, the "Sams on her honeymoon, but with who?", and "Sam is on maternity leave, but who is the father?" and an almost kiss with Martouf game. What the heck is this season about? The way our luck is going Jack will return but the episode will be about the conclusion of 100 days where we find out that Jack has a child. We don't get to see Janet and Sam have a real heartfelt conversation, but we get to see Sam and Martouf almost kiss? Well back to not watching the episodes, I don't know how much more of this I can take.
        exactly.

i guess when i asked joe (on this question thread) if sam and jack were a love story or just two ppl that were attracted to each other... joe said just two ppl attracted to one another.

i'm burnt out.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Just said to my son that I bet that JM is on GW tonight to see the reaction to the episode. I went and checked, guess who's on tonight~~~~~~!!!!!!! If I thought it would do some good for us and wouldn't give Joe a laugh, I would love to tell him how we feel about the Matouf scene and what he could do with it!!
          sigpic

Comment

What happened to the
            Spoiler:
            Sam character?I though this Season was going to be different.Can AT really be Happy with what's going on with Sam?I'am starting to get the feeling TPTB are trying to get the Fans to turn on the Sam character.It sounds Crazy but anything is possible.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Kirk's got nothing on Sam.Kirk could take lessons from Sam.

Comment

Me too Sally.Not even Rocky
                Spoiler:
                took the type of hits TPTB are giving Shippers.

Comment

Ripple Effect
                  Spoiler:
                  Honestly I am really getting tired of this back and forth stuff. If "Threads" was to be the answer to "Grace" then what in the he## is going on? This is not the Sam that I have loved for eight years and I am not meaning AT. I know she has Jolinars feelings for Martouf inside of her but they don't control her as she has said many times, so why the almost kiss with Martouf when she is suppose to be on solid ground with Jack? You know if Jack is out of the picture as far as TPTB are concerned then why play the game, obviously TPTB feel that there are many fish in the sea for Sam? You know when TPTB get Sam and Jack together and at this point this is pure hope, I don't think we would believe it if we actually saw Jack and Sam kiss with all the games that they are playing. I have to say I almost felt like Sam and Cam were going to kiss when they were entering the elevator, they just seemed so close it was eerie and considering recent events I may have picked up on what PDL was seeing. I too was honesly hoping to see only soldier Sam for season 9, who could have expected this?

Comment

I could care less if
                    Spoiler:
                    Jack/Sam are together in every AU.I'am sure most Shippers will agree.The only think I found out tonight was Sam/Martouf almost Kissed and not one person answered Janet about where Jack was.

Comment

Sally, I have to say that JM's answer to you really worries me. If Jack and Sam
                      Spoiler:
                      are not a love story than what show have I been watching? Two people that are attracted to one another, what the heck is that? Then what is the difference between Sam and Martouf, Sam and Orlin, Sam and the Tolan, Sam and ????????? they are attracted to one another as well.

Comment

How did I know that this thread would be abuzz due to the new episode?
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          I could care less if
                          Spoiler:
                          Jack/Sam are together in every AU.I'am sure most Shippers will agree.The only think I found out tonight was Sam/Martouf almost Kissed and not one person answered Janet about where Jack was.
                          I agree with you about them trying to turn the fans on AT. My son saw the commercial for Atlantis next week and saw her kissing McCay. He wanted to know when TPTB made Sam a slut. He asked if Sam was going to make-out with Landry in the episode after that!
                          sigpic

Comment

nickatell I hate to say it but maybe
                            Spoiler:
                            Daniel was right.Maybe Sam never knew what Love is.I also would not worry about Sam/Cam.Right now it does not look like Sam can stay loyal to just one Guy.

Comment

*slowly walks into thread*
                              Spoiler:

Hey I have to say that I was squeeing really loudly when Teal'c said "on her honeymoon!" and when Janet said that Sam was on a maternity leave on her honeymoon. To me, it's way too obvious that it's Jack !!!
                              wohoo!!!! *happy dance*

Comment

Ripple Effect
                                Spoiler:
                                I honestly only watched the episode tonight for Janet. Since Jack wasn't mentioned in Fourth Horseman I had no hopes of him being mentioned tonight and the way everyone reacted to Janets question of where is ..... he might as well not been mentioned. This has really become a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X