X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heya!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAME!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get the chance to pop in and say hi...we all miss you.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Well...regarding the last two eps...

TPTB have until 'Ripple Effect' to redeem themselves...

I may send Joe a very very VERY snarky PM.
      sigpic

Comment

From what I have heard lately, I have a really bad feeling that Im not going to enjoy S9 when it starts here.

I dont understand why TPTB have left the ship so suddenly... after bringing it to the surface right at the end of S8, why drop it completely now? It doesnt make any sense.

Im just worried that Im going to lose interest in SG, and then S/J finally get together, and I'll have missed it
        Sam&Jack
        ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
        ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
        TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

I've missed so much!!!
          I started college last week and it been hectic, I haven't been able to get on all week Also the place where I usually get my epiosdes has been shut down so I can't see the new eps but from what i've read they don't seem too good anyways

I hope everyone is ok and I'm praying that Season 9 is like Seasons 7 and 8 where they got a whole lot better(and shippier) in the second half!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
          Hello to all Newbies and Happy Birthday to anyone I may have missed!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by smea
            From what I have heard lately, I have a really bad feeling that Im not going to enjoy S9 when it starts here.

I dont understand why TPTB have left the ship so suddenly... after bringing it to the surface right at the end of S8, why drop it completely now? It doesnt make any sense.

Im just worried that Im going to lose interest in SG, and then S/J finally get together, and I'll have missed it
            I agree with you Smea! I can't believe they did so much at the end of Season 8 with Threads and Moebius and then they just drop the ship completely! Its not fair!

And that is one of the reasons why i'm so keen to stick with Stargate till the end, first of all I love it and don't want it to end and I admit there is more to the show than ship but I really don't enjoy it as much as I did when Jack was there and there was that chemistry to look for every episode.....and I am worried that if I stop watching I will miss something great I really hope it gets better in the second half and I want Jack back! I'm in ship withdrawl! I thought we were going to get a phone convo but as of yet we haven't I just need to see one scene between Sam and Jack, one of there little looks or convos, anything would do me!

We've all got to stay positive! <-(You know what, I remember saying this exact same thing last year and look what we ended up with! )

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              Ok, ok.....maybe it was
              Spoiler:
              intimate, but it wasn't like a sharing of bodies. It was a sharing of minds. Everyone had read the report, so I'm not going to let that reference bother me.

And I think we did get a little something tonight. From my perspective we did. When Orlin told Sam he still had feelings for her, she was clearly struggling with what to say. Why? Because she knows she's with Jack! I think she didn't respond any more clearly because:
              1. She didn't want to upset him. He was there to help, and she didn't want to distract him by talking about Jack.
              2. She knew she wasn't going to pursue or encourage anything, so there was no reason to rub it in his face that she's with Jack!
              3. She senses that he won't be around long, so why complicate things with talk of Jack?

Feel good, ship family! Everything is still on track. In the meantime, a little gift for you. We know now that Sam and Jack have moved beyond the barriers that forced them to hold back their feelings for so long. Now, they won't have to know the regret of the road not taken! And if that sounds a little shippy/sappy to you, it's because I'm just feeling sappy about them today!!!!!

Just caught up with the posts. I agree with Fanintn that everything is going to be fine. Lawdry and his daughter haven't been on the base long enough to really know Sam and to understand that being intimate might be different for different races (like the vulcan mind melded). We also knew that Jack was not going to appear in any shape or way in the Fall season. I told you what Don said and I believe he just said it in an interview. RDA will be back and AT also said just wait and see that somethig was in the air. By making Orlin a child, I think TPTB heard us and knew not to push our buttons. Because, IMO they knew if they had put a handsome actor as Orlin and there was any monkeying around with Sam ,every shipper would have jumped ship and would have brought the UK shipper and everyone else who hasn't seen S9 with us.
              We have a long wait to see the outcome and we have to help our fellow shippers across the ocean with RDA withdraws and Vala hate and Daniel's speed reading. We have to stick together until we know for sure which way the wind blows, then we can either get the shippy cookies out or release the penguins of war!
              sigpic

Comment

Cry SAM/JACK! and let slip the PENGUINS of WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry
                sigpic

Comment

Sugarshaker if you can read this please clean out your PM file. Can't send until you clean.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    spoilers for s9's fourth horsemen

Spoiler:
                    did anyone else hate this moment?

landry - 'according to your mission report on your first encounter with orlin, you two had an... intimate relationship?'

sam fumbles and says 'uh, well, we did, but he didn't look like that. he was --'

lam interrupts 'taller?'

sam responds 'he was a grown man'

okay, is it me, or does 'intimate' refer to sexual? and if so, sam and orlin had sex? they had sex? sex? in the season 5 ep 'ascension'?

why couldn't sam have answered 'yes, but not like that'. nope, they gave the impression they wanted to give, courtesy of damian kindler. you know, the guy that co-wrote chimera, and ended up telling the s/j shippers that we wouldn't be happy with sam and jack getting together because we then wouldn't know what to do with ourselves?

sally
                    er.. could they even have sex..? i mean wasn't he, like, 'out of phase' or something?
                    anyway i dont think they did, i think it was intimate in a mental, mind-meld kind of way as opposed to physical.
                    they are SO just trying to torment us shippers!
                    they better give us something DAMN good at the end of the season.
                    sigpic
                    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Cry SAM/JACK! and let slip the PENGUINS of WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry
                      ROFLOL!! Penguins of War! That's great!

I needed that laugh after yesterday. The mood was so depressing here I had to escape to the Shep/Weir thread then listen to my Josh Groban ('sigh' Josh Groban) cd just to cheer up!

Come on ship family! Cheer up! We know TPTB like to mess with us. They may have tried to re-write history but we know the truth!

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

"Penguins of War"
                        (Not my pic got it off GW last year- loved it! Thanks to the creator!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm...need to go get some penguiny goodness for y'all...
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Tame!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Tame

Comment

I have a question only other shippers can answer (because you all pay close attention to details). In the wedding photo from PoV was Jack in his dress blues? It kinda looks like it but all the pictures I can find are too dark to tell. I need to know for a fic I am working on.

Spoiler:
                                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Working...
                                X