This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence

Back on topic, well sort of... I've had a quick look at that french site you were talking about. I've found out there was a convention in December in Paris. Guess who's going to be there ? ... Peter DeLuise and his little brother David !
    Definitely not a con for me !
    I'll have a look into french forums after that con to know what french fans will have told him... What I wouldn't do for the Shipper Family...

well... let's just say that i'd rather be run over by a truck, carrying elephants... and dynamite... after running from my kidnappers that had tortured me for days... naw, i wouldn't want to go to this convention.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      well... let's just say that i'd rather be run over by a truck, carrying elephants... and dynamite... after running from my kidnappers that had tortured me for days... naw, i wouldn't want to go to this convention.

sally
      Sally you are holding back your real feeling, please tells us how you really feel!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
        I guess, to be completely honest, this is sorta what bothers me about David DeLuise and makes me dislike him. I truly feel that he was only on the show because of his brother, and only kept around more than one episode for the same reason. (His acting isn't so great either, IMO.)

I've always been super-irritated by nepotism in the workplace (professional experience speaking here), so my feelings towards DD (no, not David Duchovny, who's perfectly delicious and yummy) are only peripherally related to his character.
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          I've never seen that... The only show where I've seen David DeLuise is SG1... and in that one I didn't love him at all !
          I wonder how fans will greet him... and what he's going to say about the whole Pete/Sam and Sam/Jack story...
          and what is david going to talk about, concerning his stargate experience/character?... uh, pete's relay with sam perhaps? and his filming of scenes with amanda? yes, i see this as a *very* enjoyable experience for s/j shippers.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Um i wrote a Fic so if any of you want to check it out, like its only short so it wont take up to much time. Oh and its full of Sam and Jack.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2581261/1/

SuSiE_SG1
            Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              Sally you are holding back your real feeling, please tells us how you really feel!
              Sally keep your chin-up! Maybe AT was told to say these things to make TPTB happy. Also, she is probably nervous with CB around and how everyone loves her on the set and CB is willing to do anything she's told ya-aya-ya. AT doesn't want to back herself into a corner. She likes working!
              sigpic

Comment

Well both episodes have ended in my neck of the woods and
                Spoiler:
                not a shippy moment in either of them. I have to say that in TFH I would have thought that if Jack is in charge of Homeworld Security that he should have been a part of this episode; I mean with the whole country under quarantine and all. IMO for a summer finale I can't say that I was left riveted to my seat nor am I dying of suspense. I do have to say that I agree with Trupi that since the original Orlin couldn't make a come back, I am glad they decided to go with a child. When he stated that he still had feelings for Sam, I about fell over (enough already).

I MISS JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                  Well both episodes have ended in my neck of the woods and
                  Spoiler:
                  not a shippy moment in either of them. I have to say that in TFH I would have thought that if Jack is in charge of Homeworld Security that he should have been a part of this episode; I mean with the whole country under quarantine and all. IMO for a summer finale I can't say that I was left riveted to my seat nor am I dying of suspense. I do have to say that I agree with Trupi that since the original Orlin couldn't make a come back, I am glad they decided to go with a child. When he stated that he still had feelings for Sam, I about fell over (enough already).

I MISS JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I miss Jack more and more with each uninspired show. What is wrong with this picture? Is it just me, or does the whole season lack luster?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    I think things will pick up during the weekend. And after we see the summer finale, we'll have plenty to talk about, I'm sure!!

Whatdaya mean, IF? You mean WHEN! Yes, I know you did!
                    I just watched the 2 Sg1 shows tonight-and believe me-you folks missed nothing!!!nothing!!!Nothing!!!.................

Comment

dmovies I totally agree with you. You know I can't even say I don't like the new characters I do but honestly I miss Jacks charisma, he brought great presence to his character and as I am finding out, to the whole show. I honestly thought that with ATs return that somehow things would snap back into place; but maybe it is a mental block. I guess for me without the anticipation of ship between Jack and Sam, it is just a Sci-Fi show.

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies
                        I just watched the 2 Sg1 shows tonight-and believe me-you folks missed nothing!!!nothing!!!Nothing!!!.................
                        I liked the first episode-especially when the
                        Spoiler:
                        mini-me Anubis called Wallsie(whatever sorry) Dick. Then he beat the crap out of most of the SGC. But the best is when Daniel blows him away. My husband didn't think he would do it. But what is going on with BB character and why is he in charge? He's not the experience one and he doesn't know the background on Anubis. Then let Carter lead it this time, instead of keeping her in the background. UNLESS-Jack has warned Cameron that if anything would happen to Sam on his keep, that he should run, don't walk to the nearest Stargate and jump through it, without telling anyone where he's going!
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Would it have killed TPTB when young Orlin was telling Sam that he still has feelings for her, instead of her making those uncomfortable faces why couldn't she have said that things have changed and that she was in a relationship with someone. I guess what I don't understand is if TPTB are under the impression that Jack and Sam are together why are we still cloak and daggering it? Now they are going out of their way to keep the crumbs.

Comment

nickatell I'am glad I skipped these episodes again.I did see the
                            Spoiler:
                            Orlin and Sam scenes.It just never gets old seeing a guest Star falling for Sam.If anyone believes that I have a nice Bridge to sell them.The only thing left for TPTB is to have a five Year old fall for Sam.Like you said nickatell to have a big crisis going on and no Jack is unreal.This may sound dumb but why not just show Sam talking to Jack on the Phone in a couple of these episodes.It's not great but at least it keeps the Jack character sort of involved and gives some sort of Ship from Sam's side at least.I'am just very Happy Lost is starting this week.I watched the entire Season on DVD this past week and I'am hooked.I could not wait to watch the next episode.I'am looking forward to some great Jack and Kate Ship.It's nice Lost is not a Military Show.I do not have to hear Regs as an excuse for the Ship not happening betweek Jack and Kate.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                              dmovies I totally agree with you. You know I can't even say I don't like the new characters I do but honestly I miss Jacks charisma, he brought great presence to his character and as I am finding out, to the whole show. I honestly thought that with ATs return that somehow things would snap back into place; but maybe it is a mental block. I guess for me without the anticipation of ship between Jack and Sam, it is just a Sci-Fi show.
                              Yup, I thought with Amanda back the show would become SG1 again, but it really hasn't happened, has it? I don't know which story line is worse the Ori or King Arthur, but they both are very boring. And the thought of the Vala character back for the season finale makes me want to scream. Why bring her back. More cleavage? Please, get some new writers or something. I really don't want this show to go off the air. There has been an announcement that Sg Atlantis and Battlestar G are being renewed for next season. Is the glaring omission about SG1 important??

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
                                Um i wrote a Fic so if any of you want to check it out, like its only short so it wont take up to much time. Oh and its full of Sam and Jack.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2581261/1/

I wrote that I really enjoyed your fic and Jack's "vow" should be in the vows of every man!! Somehow what I wrote was swallowed up and now I'm repeating it. Anyway, loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X