Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey! i'm a happy shipper bunny! which is actually quite funny 'cause up until a couple of hours ago i was really depressed! for like, the last week or more!

Comment

.....just got done watching tonight's ep....5 little words folks...

WHAT THE F--- WAS THAT!!!!

I am soooooooo done with ship on this show!!!

TPTB<<<<<<<

waterfall

Comment

((((((((((waterfall)))))))))))))

me too
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Well...

My thoughts on the current state of ship...

Spoiler:
          Sam and Jack may or may not be together.

If they're not, Sam's looking elsewhere.

If they are...Sam nearly just cheated on him.

NOT.AMUSED
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            hey! i'm a happy shipper bunny! which is actually quite funny 'cause up until a couple of hours ago i was really depressed! for like, the last week or more!

you're odd...but we love you for it.

i always base my shipping on looks and gestures anyway, so i'll see what i thnk of it on tuesday...but it seems such a long time away!!!
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Nice remark from Joe in hs thread about Grace under Pressure, and guys falling for sam

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                you're odd...but we love you for it.

i always base my shipping on looks and gestures anyway, so i'll see what i thnk of it on tuesday...but it seems such a long time away!!!
                If it's any consolation, I probably won't get to see it until May or June. Sometimes I really hate not having Sky!
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Well I guess you all did just fine without me. Anyway here's my two cents worth
                  Spoiler:
                  the whole S/M thing was just emotion. Come on, if you thought someone you'd really cared deeply about was dead and then they showed up on your doorstep, wouldn't you get caught up in the moment? They both immediately realize that the kiss is a mistake and Sam is really saying "thank-you" for stopping them before they both make a terrible mistake. There was plenty of subtle ship if you choose to see it that way and I do. If they really wanted to put an end to the ship once and for all they could have quite easily have declared exactly who Sam is with in each reality. Sure, there were many missed opportunites on all sorts of levels but it was nice to see some old friends. It was almost like old home week.
                  All in all I was happy to see this ep.

Comment

MichelleB - What's the comment?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                      If it's any consolation, I probably won't get to see it until May or June. Sometimes I really hate not having Sky!
                      oh, you poor child!! (((sjcon))). i couldn't live without sky

Comment

i'm honestly not seeing a problem with this episode from what i've heard so far.
                        Spoiler:

i'm totally assuming, again from evidence i've heard in here, that she had a nanosecond almost reaction to martouf based on her confusion from jolinars memories and the fact that she was close to him.

this to me does not sound like she almost cheated on jack. and it also sounds like we got a good few ship hints, and a jack mention!

and they seem pretty happy on the sam thread too, in which a lot of us are shippers.

Comment

i've still got time before i get to see ripple effect, but...

spoilers for ripple effect

Spoiler:
                          one of the things that joe said was that this ep was showing things that could have been/might be. he also put it like it's seeing into the past, present, and future. so could this 'sam is married and pregnant' mean it's 'our' sam's future?

just something to consider?...

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            MichelleB - What's the comment?
                            that it was all in rodney's head, and only 50% of guys fall for sam

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Well...

My thoughts on the current state of ship...

Spoiler:
                              Sam and Jack may or may not be together.

If they're not, Sam's looking elsewhere.

If they are...Sam nearly just cheated on him.

NOT.AMUSED
                              I know what you mean, sueKay, but I'm still clinging (rather desperately?) to Stargate Barbie's interpretation of the situation.
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Did JM really Write Ripple Effect? How many
                                Spoiler:
                                Alt Sam's were there? I'am not surprised about the Sam/Martouf almost Kiss.I'am surprised there was no Kiss.I think Sam or someone else will mention Jack when we least expect it.It will be an episode that has nothing to do with HomeLand Security or Jack and someone will talk about Jack or we will get Sam/Jack Ship.Jack better leave DC quick before Sam almost kisses someone else.I guess it was to obvious to mention Jack in Forth Horseman or Ripple Effect.I still think Sam and Jack are together it is just going to be a long Time before we see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X