X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    what was the pic?
    I was saying that I was beta reading Anunnaki's latest chapter for her little story, and she's got Jack in nothing but black boxers as a part of it. Frankly, that sounded yummy to me. But I couldn't find a picture online to satisfy my twisted curiosity to view such a thing in reality. So I co-opted one of the animation workstations here and [ahem] made one. For which I should be consigned to Neetu, because it's a terrible, horrible thing to do to poor RDA. I was bored, and in posession of dangerous software, I'm afraid.

If it isn't against forum regulations, and you PM me, I can PM you back with a link. But only if it's allowed! I'm afraid I don't know the rules here very well yet. I'll have to go spend some time in the ADMIN section and read up.

M.G.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Thank you gatebee!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
        Thank you gatebee!
        you're welcome

Comment

hey does anyone have a nice shippy avatar, or even just a nice custom avatar that i can use on another forum. sucks that i can't use one here.

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
            ((((((((((SHIP FAMILY))))))))) Thanks in no small part to your encouragement, I have managed to grind out a Part 4 to my little shipfic series: All The Way, Focal Point, Aftermath, and now, What It Takes. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but let's just say I've given y'all what you asked for! As always, feedback of any kind is more than welcome.

P.S. This fic comes with a tissue box alert... And a "squee" alert... And a minor "thunk" alert for you RDA fans.
            Squuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Bravo ST-1 I love it, its soooooooooo fab. What more can I say other than truly excellent lots of green for you

Comment

Excellent!

I tihnk its all a matter of perspective. To anyone who asked it or doubted that they were together, I would tell them it was completely obvious! Plain as day! No doubt whatsoever that Sam and Jack are together! How can you possibly say/see otherwise?!

But within the shipper community, it is a fact but it just wasn't as much (a real this reality kiss) as we'd been lead to believe it would be , expected it to be, or wanted it to be.

IMO of course.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                wow ! family I need your opinion !!!

SueKay made me 3 different sigs !! isn't it great ??!!!
                So now I have a problem !! they all are very nice so I don't know which one to choose !!! please Help me !!! It's not a death or life question but you'll all see how SueKay rocks !!!!

I like them all even if I have a preference for the I know one...It's less usual. Let me know, and once again THANKS Suekay!!! (((((((((((((((Suz)))))))))))))))
                ( can't rep you Suz )
                I'd say number 3 due, mainly due to that kiss for all shippers to remember, drool and cherish (unless they show us one better and in RL!)

POZ

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                  I'd say number 3 due, mainly due to that kiss for all shippers to remember, drool and cherish (unless they show us one better and in RL!)

POZ
                  I agree, it has to be no 3 just for that kiss

On the subject of Siggies Id like to say a Big Honkin Thanks to Suekay fo mine its so Squuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeee.........

(((((((((((((Suekay))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

so i've just been skimming the ask joe thread and apparently
                    Spoiler:
                    jack is not going to be returning this year. so i'm wondering if they are even going to mention him at all this year. cos i seem to recall when we found out he was leaving, they said that that his character would be kept very much alive even though he wouldn't physically be there. now i'm feelin' a little blue about this, but still optimistic. they wouldn't/couldn't just act like he doesn't exist now. cos if they did, i know a lot of people who'd be marching to vancouver to give them a piece of their minds!

anyone got any happy fluffy angstless fic to offer. or at least fic with a happy ending, if it does have angst. i hate angsty endings and i'm bored.

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                      wow ! family I need your opinion !!!

SueKay made me 3 different sigs !! isn't it great ??!!!
                      So now I have a problem !! they all are very nice so I don't know which one to choose !!! please Help me !!! It's not a death or life question but you'll all see how SueKay rocks !!!!

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6...suekay20wg.png

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9...suekay32ju.png

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6...msuekay0xe.png

I like them all even if I have a preference for the I know one...It's less usual. Let me know, and once again THANKS Suekay!!! (((((((((((((((Suz)))))))))))))))
                      ( can't rep you Suz )
                      I have to vote for "meant to be" because of the priceless expression on Jack's face! sueKay, you do such good work!

Comment

thanks Anubis

thanks guys fr your opinion i'll have the rotation one anyway so everybody is happy and we see different stuff each time I post (wich is not as often as I'd like )

thanks suekay again and I'm out to read the squeeeee and the black boxers fic

let's keep the thread on page one !!!

Comment

so i've just been skimming the ask joe thread and apparently
                          Spoiler:
                          jack is not going to be returning this year. so i'm wondering if they are even going to mention him at all this year. cos i seem to recall when we found out he was leaving, they said that that his character would be kept very much alive even though he wouldn't physically be there. now i'm feelin' a little blue about this, but still optimistic. they wouldn't/couldn't just act like he doesn't exist now. cos if they did, i know a lot of people who'd be marching to vancouver to give them a piece of their minds!
                          stargate Barbie . It’s best to stay away from JM’s thread, because it tends to upset people, since he always answers in misleading ways. For instance does
                          Spoiler:
                          “this year” mean 2005 or the season year, which extends til March? One offers more possibilities than the other. And since Don S. Davis personally told trupi that RDA would be back for the season 9 finale, I choose for now to trust that straightforward answer, instead of JM’s misleading one.

Originally posted by minigeek
                          I was saying that I was beta reading Anunnaki's latest chapter for her little story, and she's got Jack in nothing but black boxers as a part of it. Frankly, that sounded yummy to me. But I couldn't find a picture online to satisfy my twisted curiosity to view such a thing in reality. So I co-opted one of the animation workstations here and [ahem] made one. For which I should be consigned to Neetu, because it's a terrible, horrible thing to do to poor RDA. I was bored, and in posession of dangerous software, I'm afraid.

If it isn't against forum regulations, and you PM me, I can PM you back with a link. But only if it's allowed! I'm afraid I don't know the rules here very well yet. I'll have to go spend some time in the ADMIN section and read up.

M.G.
                          Someone who has been around can correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it is considered to be against forum rules, because it could be construed as being disrespectful to the character, or the actor, if he were to stop by. Since Jack hasn’t appeared that way, it’s probably wrong. But it sounds YUMMY to me too!!!!!
                          Originally posted by _Anubis
                          hopefully lots and lots and lots I think. RDA old *******
                          What are you saying here, _Anubis? That RDA needs more takes ‘cause he’s older? That he doesn’t kiss well ‘cause he’s older? I’m confused…..

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            I have to vote for "meant to be" because of the priceless expression on Jack's face! sueKay, you do such good work!
                            http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6...msuekay0xe.png

Yep, I vote for that one too. Although they are all great ( clap,clap,clap suekay ) this one seems more optimistic than the other 2 which are a bit angsty, and we have enough of that .

Comment

so i've just been skimming the ask joe thread and apparently [spoilers] jack is not going to be returning this year. so i'm wondering if they are even going to mention him at all this year. cos i seem to recall when we found out he was leaving, they said that that his character would be kept very much alive even though he wouldn't physically be there. now i'm feelin' a little blue about this, but still optimistic. they wouldn't/couldn't just act like he doesn't exist now. cos if they did, i know a lot of people who'd be marching to
                              vancouver to give them a piece of their minds![/spoilers]

anyone got any happy fluffy angstless fic to offer. or at least fic with a happy ending, if it does have angst. i hate angsty endings and i'm bored.

Think this way… this year is 2005, the season finale ends in 2006 ! ‘nough said J

What are you saying here, _Anubis? That RDA needs more takes ‘cause he’s older? That he doesn’t kiss well ‘cause he’s older? I’m confused…QUOTE=sg-1fanintn

I’m guessing Anubis means old = experienced ?

SueKay, you really are on a roll with those sigs J Ex…Cellent!!

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                Spoiler:
                                Don S. Davis personally told trupi that RDA would be back for the season 9 finale, I choose for now to trust that straightforward answer, instead of JM’s misleading one.
                                To my knowledge,
                                Spoiler:
                                Rick was asked to come back for a further two episodes in season nine; potentially for the finale. That's one of the reasons I'd also asked Joe whether and when we'd see RDA again during season nine. Quite frankly, his comment ("not this year") surprised us all here - because we knew about the offer. Unless he did mean 2006, or something changed in Rick's availability. When did Don mention this to trupi? Before or after he shot Ripple Effect? Do you know?

M.G.

Comment

Working...
                                X