Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys, i'm cross posting this here because i have an idea...you know one thing that this place has in thier possession???? One of the three pictures of sam and jack from POV, the 'wedding' pic

now, they are seeking suggestions for reproductions or things to offer in the future....don't know bout you, but i personally would LOVE to have a copy of that pic, even if it's not auto'd

if folks think likewise, or even if there are other things that they'd like, why not take the survey and tell them??

As many of you know, for the past 5 years, Legends Memorabilia has brought you Props and Costumes from the Stargate production studios. MGM then gave us a licence to produce a range of Stargate memorabilia items. In keeping with the high standards of the show, and knowing that you value quality, we have been diligently studying the viability of bringing you a selection of superior items that we feel would be of interest to you. These include: full size replica props, a range of miniatures, a new series of large format Limited Edition studio art prints, and a spectacular Stargate 'coffee table' art book.

Having now reached the stage that we are ready to introduce some of our new products to the market, we now feel it is important that we take one more step: to let you have your say in what else you would like to see. At the same time, we’d like you to tell us a little bit about what aspects of Stargate you like. This will help us to determine what you might like us to produce; for example, what art we should bring out as prints, or what props you would like to see as miniatures. We want to create things you'll treasure for years to come and to help achieve us this goal, we have prepared a short survey in which we would love to have you participate. This survey is now ‘live’ and can be found on our website at the following address:

http://www.stargateprops.com/survey.htm

Here you will find a few questions about you as a fan, as well as a section where you can tell us what you'd like to see in the future. We can't promise you'll get everything you ask for, but we do promise to listen!

This 'friendly' survey will not ask you for your name and address, and of course, your individual answers are strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third party. Our intention is to summarize and study the results in order that we may better understand the wishes of Stargate fans worldwide. So if you have a few spare moments, please let us know what you think.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your collective support of Legends Memorabilia over the years. We look forward to bringing you something special: we can’t wait to find out what it’s going to be.

Sincerely,

Paul Brown
    President
    Legends Memorabilia Inc.
    #104 6360-202 St.
    Langley, BC, Canada, V2Y 1N2
    Tel: 604.534.1410
    Fax: 604.534.5110

www.legends-memorabilia.com
    www.stargateprops.com
    www.stargate-autographs.com
    www.andromedaprops.com
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Quick! Quick! Go to this hour's ep on Skiffy! A young Paul McGillion (Dr. Beckett on SGA) is playing Katherine's boyfriend in 1945 on The Torment of Tantalus!

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
        Yes, but he won't be wondering for long! <vbEEEg>
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Quick! Quick! Go to this hour's ep on Skiffy! A young Paul McGillion (Dr. Beckett on SGA) is playing Katherine's boyfriend in 1945 on The Torment of Tantalus!
          Thanks for the heads up, ((((sg-1fanintn)))) but I was busy filling out the memorabilia survey. I usually avoid surveys but I had a suggestion for them after being in Hallmark the other day and not finding any...NONE....Stargate SG-1 ornaments. Not to mention NO 2006 CALENDARS. Imagine that oversight!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            Thanks for the heads up, ((((sg-1fanintn)))) but I was busy filling out the memorabilia survey. I usually avoid surveys but I had a suggestion for them after being in Hallmark the other day and not finding any...NONE....Stargate SG-1 ornaments. Not to mention NO 2006 CALENDARS. Imagine that oversight!!!
            Oooohhhh! So right! I'd love a big calendar for my office. I've always found the Star Trek and Star Wars ornaments a little weird, though (although I've bought the Enterprise, Janeway orn and a couple of others). I think Hubby summed it up best when he said, "There's just nothing that says 'Christmas' like a Klingon Bird of Prey!" You know, just strange at Christmas......

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
              (((((((((((((((((((((Sally)))))))))))))))))))))

I feel your pain, honey! As for how much one can take... I managed to get throughseason eight... but the overall disappointment sank in hard over the summer... and I did pack it in.

I haven't bothered watching but a coupld eps of season nine, and it just never grabbed me like The Original SG1. Add to that the obvious lack of Ship, the main reason I've been tuning in for the last eight years... and this disgruntled viewer has given up. I've moved on, found a much more fullfilling Ship with an infinitely smarter production team holding the reins. Anyone here (besides Poz, who turned me onto it in the first place; Thanks a gazzillion, my friend!) watch Gilmore Girls? Now *that's* Ship done RIGHT.

But... as I've said before, I still adore Sam & Jack... the first four seasons of their lovestory were truly wonderful, and have given me more than plenty material to manipulate into even shippier directions thanx to the wonderful world of fanfic... And the stories for the second half were still plenty interesting, and left plenty of margins of error to *fix* in fic...

Once more, I say, Thank God for FanFic. It makes being a Shipper truly worth the time and emotional investments involved in such obsessions!
              (((Bren)))
              Ha HA! I knew you'd love GG's. By the way, this season's premiere is tomorrow night! Yippie! Oh nd also loved your last fic

((((SaLLy))) As far as sending that book back, I'll send you the stamps. What you told us makes me sad too. I 've practically given up the ship too.
              Those two words that Sam said to Barrett are keeping me a little hopeful ...which is probably what TPTB intended.

Poz

Poz

Comment

Happy Birthday SUGARSHAKER!

I hope your partying hardy ! if you're old enough

Poz

Comment

Oooohhhh! So right! I'd love a big calendar for my office. I've always found the Star Trek and Star Wars ornaments a little weird, though (although I've bought the Enterprise, Janeway orn and a couple of others). I think Hubby summed it up best when he said, "There's just nothing that says 'Christmas' like a Klingon Bird of Prey!" You know, just strange at Christmas......
                  I suggested these for ornaments: The Stargate and The SG-1 Insignia. Oh, I wonder if it's too late to request THE BIG HONKIN' KISS????? I'm sorry but there's no stopping me working in that cliche whenever I can!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Sugarshaker!

Comment

Token ~

Comment

Let me start off by saying I am VERY sorry to all of the AT fans. My previous post was uncalled for. I was in a very bad mood last night and what I read only made it worse.

Oma-Your ultrasound pic is so cute! Good luck on baby #6!

I have a question to ask. Would someone help me with a new sig. I am terrable with computers (I can only navigate the net and type in Microsoft Word). I really want a shippy one but I don't know how.

Also, WELCOME to all of the new people!

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          hey guys, i'm cross posting this here because i have an idea...you know one thing that this place has in thier possession???? One of the three pictures of sam and jack from POV, the 'wedding' pic
                          There's been an auction of that photo before, hasn't there? Why didn't the winner just scan the photo?

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            Hi Lonely Star! I bet you and Lol4Jack had a blast!

Baby no6 is doing just fine We're nearly half way there. I had a scan a couple of weeks ago - here's a link to the pic if anyone wants to see it. I won't post it here cos I know it freaks some people out http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...1/lastscan.jpg

If you still want help with a sig, just let me know what you want in it
                            Oma ...thanks for sharing. When are you due again, if you don't mind saying. Take care .... wow 6th

Comment

Please get back to work, ladies! We need Perilous, Part 3 immediately! And ST-1, I believe you could milk a fourth part out of that series.....maybe with a big honkin' kiss!!!!!
                              Hmmm...I'll take your request under advisement!

Regarding DDL/ , I'm sorry but I just can't see the guy on screen and NOT think of the goofy "Purina Beneful" dog food commercial...the way he smushes the dog's face into a smile and says, "SOOOOO Happyyyyyy!" It was a funny/memorable commercial, but I never could take him seriously after that. When he appeared as , my immediate thought was, "Hey, isn't that the dorky Beneful guy? How'd he get from dog food to Stargate? WTF?"

Comment

SugarShaker

Comment

Working...
                                X