Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problem, i only ask here because i can't discuss it over there without veering into sam/jack talk.

Comment

I've just gotten home, so I won't be here long tonight, but I just wanted to check in long enough to share a couple of thoughts:

1. I want to thank Tracy Jane for writing a new story for us. I've printed it out for bedtime reading.

2. Thanks to Vicky for the fic rec. I have it printed out for reading too.

3. If you haven't heard already, ONeillTwo"LL"s spent last weekend at the Banff, Alberta ski event that RDA always attends.....and she got some great pics! I've already tried to post a link unsuccessfully, so I'll just direct you to somewhere around page 2943 of the RDA Thunk Thread. She's posted tons of pics of him, plus some of his Stargate buds who were also skiing at the event, including AT, Flanigan and BB! I thought you'd want to know.

Now, I'm going to read your posts and catch up! Later!

Comment

Thanks Trupi.I think there will be an SG-1 Movie.I hope S10 is the last.IMO it is Time to go into Movies for SG-1.I think RDA will also be in the Movie.I'll take any kind of Movie.SciFi Big Screen or DVD.If RDA and AT are in the Movie we will see some serious Ship.There will be no AU Kiss or not exactly in a Movie.We will see alot of

and

and

Comment

There must still be affection and little animosity if AT, JF, and BB would attend an event. This gives me hope for some sort of return of Jack. The more contact these people have, the better it is for us.

Comment

That's great RDA and AT together.It's nice to see them hanging out.I wonder if there was any talk of RDA returning for an episode or two?

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
              When they showed Lost City the other night, they EDITED OUT the "I know" scene. I re-watched it a couple of times (God bless DVR's) just to make sure. I was steamed! Then the next week they edited out the scene where Sam walks in to the briefing. I just started with her sitting there, no introduction, no nada. AND in the last couple of airings of Enigma, the snippet where Jack says that the Tollans aren't good enough to live in the Land of the Light has been missing. Do they really think we're that dense? I don't have any of the DVDs and I notice these things. They're not just ripping off shippers, but all fans when they do this. I guess it's all for the almighty advertising dollar.
              I never knew about her big entrance in the original COTG until I saw it in a music video that Caty did a while back. That's a great little moment I never would have known about without the shipper family.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                There must still be affection and little animosity if AT, JF, and BB would attend an event. This gives me hope for some sort of return of Jack. The more contact these people have, the better it is for us.
                That's what I was thinking...and hoping.
                Originally posted by ses110
                That's great RDA and AT together.It's nice to see them hanging out.I wonder if there was any talk of RDA returning for an episode or two?

*** From your lips to God's ears! ***

Comment

The Sandman approacheth. Good night, all.

Comment

G'night MM. I should also go to bed. But I'm not gonna.

Originally posted by michelleb
                    So I've told everyone of you how my ship started..Jack panicking as Sam won't come back up in Singularity..what started everyone else off? What was the moment where you thought 'yep, this two are going to end up together'
                    I started catching the odd episode during late night reruns. And one of the first was Divide and Conquer. I didn't know any of the characters, etc. but when I saw and by the forcefield - ka-thunk!

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    I'll just direct you to somewhere around page 2943 of the RDA Thunk Thread. She's posted tons of pics of him, plus some of his Stargate buds who were also skiing at the event, including AT, Flanigan and BB! I thought you'd want to know.
                    Thanks for the tip. (And now, even less sleep is in my future!)
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Guys check out the RDA thread, O'NeillTwoLL's pictures are fab. of RDA, AT,BB and JF and she got asked out for a drink by RDA! OMG! He looks great!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        So I've told everyone of you how my ship started..Jack panicking as Sam won't come back up in Singularity..what started everyone else off? What was the moment where you thought 'yep, this two are going to end up together'
                        when sam played tonsil hockey with jack in the locker room in 'broca divide'.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo.. happy 1000th page!

Impatiently waiting for Ripple Effect adn awwww to the Banff pics... dude RDA managed BDU ski pants!!! lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AKnightWhoSaysNi
                            Wow, 1000 pages, thats amazing.

Perfect time to poke my head in and look around!

Am I a shipper???? ughhh... well... yes. I ADMIT IT OKAY!!! Ive seen the Sam Jack connection since COTG and ive been following it ever since. I dont suppose im as fanatical as some of the posters here, and nowhere near as dirty a mind (ive been checking out some fanfic... dirty... nice... but dirty) Well what else is there to say? I hated the pete dealie, but some "inbetween the lines" looks a grace cleared it up to me, dont like season 9's absolute lack of Jack and cant wait for some final S/J resolution.

There I go!!! <--- love the smilie!

DARN!!! 2nd post on page 1000, I was hoping for first
                            Welcome AKnightWhoSaysNi!

Wow 1000th page. Cool!
                            always and forever
                            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Hey all

I Can't Find ONeill2"LL"s pics!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                Guys check out the RDA thread, O'NeillTwoLL's pictures are fab. of RDA, AT,BB and JF and she got asked out for a drink by RDA! OMG! He looks great!
                                pictures??? what pictures??? where???
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X