X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Just a dumb question here...

...but if Sam/Thor Shippers are called SMORS...

...are Sam/Jack Shippers called SMACKS???

It would be highly appropriate come the shipper revolution! We'd be known for our administration style
    sigpic

Comment

Hi folks, sg1fanintn pointed me over here. Talk about a happy-go-lucky group! Last night, one of my favourite Sam/Jack fanfiction authors wrote en episode insert for Babylon that I think many of you might love to read (based on some of the sad posts I see in the last two pages here).

I'm sure most of you already know of Kate McKay, the story is called "The Rest of Babylon" and I highly recommend it after yesterday's episode. It's everything we didn't get to see last night...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2573431/1/

Cheers**
      .A.

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
        Mmm.. Cookies!

I'll take Two of these:
        PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

One of these, just for fun...
        Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

THREE of these:
        mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Two of These:
        Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Four of these:
        Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Four of These:
        Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

A dozen of these:
        SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

A couple of these:

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

AND TWO DOZEN OF THESE:
        EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

Taken with two bottles of Godiva... I'll call you in the morning!

Phew, at least you've not mixed them with the Naquadah enhanced cookies - that could have been
        and left you feeling kinda like this
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          And you'd feel like you had a Goa'uld mucking around inside your head for about a month as well...
          MG - Is it safe for Tok'Ra to eat the naquadah cookies? No overload of the system or anything? Uncontrollable flashing of the eyes? Even stranger reverberations than normal of the vocal chords?

Don't turn you into a Goa'uld do they?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            i'm sorry to hear your polar bear died. my leprachaun died last week, and then someone ran off with me lucky charms.
            Don't you hate it when that happens? And igloo-training the new Bear has been h*ll. You'd think they'd make those "puppy-go-potty" mats in Polar-Size, but oh, no...

.A. (Thank you for the generous invitation sg1fanintn)

Comment

Thanks Rogue.I just got the Lost Season 1 DVD yesterday and I hope to watch a couple of episodes tonight.I hear there is some good Ship on Lost.I think since TPTB are picking and chosing which episodes have Ship,I will just pick and chose which SG-1 episodes to watch.I think from now on with my TV Shows I'am not going to be such a Loyal viewer unless I get what I want from the Show.I think one good thing about Lost is that there will probably be very little filler episodes.IMO the last couple of Years of SG-1 there have been
              Spoiler:
              to many filler episodes and we had to wait until the last part of the Season for the good episodes.We may not even get that many good episodes towards the end this Year if RDA is not going to appear.

Comment

Sooooooo ((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))

Happy (belated) Bithday to all those who Ive missed.

Welcome to anyone whos new.

Good luck to all those starting College/Uni in the next few weeks.

Congrats to Stargate Intel on reaching 10,000 posts.

And Squuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I got my Book (The Cost of Honour). It was waiting for me when I got in from work today, so Im one happy shipper

Comment

(((Oma)))

Can't respond to your PM either...so here's where I'm going...

http://www.caledonian.ac.uk

It's a lovely campus
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    BrenRen after eating and drinking all that you won't be calling anyone for about a month.
                    Originally posted by mad_gater
                    And you'd feel like you had a Goa'uld mucking around inside your head for about a month as well...
                    Considering I've felt like I've got an army of them mucking about there for the last week, I'd consider *one* to be a significant improvement! LOL

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    Phew, at least you've not mixed them with the Naquadah enhanced cookies - that could have been
                    and left you feeling kinda like this
                    I figured I'd save my order for those until after I beat off this stupid infection...

With that in mind, I'd like to order a couple dozen more of these:
                    Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

They really do the trick, and much more pleasurable side-effects than the nasty syrup the doc gave me!
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Err ..... could be a while before he gets to you Happy Birthday anyway
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday SES and LOL4JACK

sigpic

Comment

hello again shipperfamily!!
                          Spoiler:
                          any ship in babylon by any remote chance? *crosses fingers*
                          i honestly dont think that sam calling mitch by his first name means ship. they're both friends and of the same rank. tptb wouldn't be stupid enough to try and develop a romantic ship there.
                          sigpic
                          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            (((Oma)))

Can't respond to your PM either...so here's where I'm going...

http://www.caledonian.ac.uk

It's a lovely campus
                            good luck in uni suekay!
                            can't give you green though, sorry
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Anunnaki
                              Hi folks, sg1fanintn pointed me over here. Talk about a happy-go-lucky group! Last night, one of my favourite Sam/Jack fanfiction authors wrote en episode insert for Babylon that I think many of you might love to read (based on some of the sad posts I see in the last two pages here).

I'm sure most of you already know of Kate McKay, the story is called "The Rest of Babylon" and I highly recommend it after yesterday's episode. It's everything we didn't get to see last night...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2573431/1/

Cheers**
                              .A.
                              WELCOME ANUNNAKI!!! Please visit us often!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! Will be gone for a few days. Been sitting on the beach all day and tommorrow I have a beach wedding. Talk when I get back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X