This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Oooo! You get to name a new computer! Sweet! I vote for Thor!
    It got a virus within 3 days of getting it. So I think I'm going with Felger!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
      He is...
      *hugs for your laptop* I hope he's fixed really soon!

oh...and my Shep is already turned on for days...no overheating problems there(Try to not gutterize that)
      Not gutterize, are you kidding?
      Was telling a friend about the lap overheating, she looked at me all sarcastic and said "Oh, I wonder why??"
      Lol...we all give our computers SG names...and I love the list...but it's scary that actually many things fit for me...
      Er, yeah, I'm finding it scary too

Comment

Jumble! You GENIUS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
          Oh! That's a good one! Welcome, Felger, to the ranks of shippy computers!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
            Billy is a 7 week old Bull Mastiff x English Mastiff/Bull Arab Dane...yes they are big dogs...and I would have preferred a smaller dog but....look at him...he's just so cute...and so well behaved too...not one mess in the house yet and he doesn't chew our things...and he stays where he's told to stay...he's a very clever puppy!
            And when I come home from work...he gets all excited...I have no idea why...
            Aw, adorable! And of course he likes you...you're sooo sweet!!!
            Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
            22. When you have the sims and have the entire SG fandom on it...including S/J as main ship...erm...sims
            I do that....
            Originally posted by silly sally View Post
            I think she calls him Jack in 'Lost City' at the end...
            She does.
            Spoiler:
            But I think I'd be very surprised if the same people who pretend Jack doesn't exisit anymore will let her say Jack. But it's happened before, so it just may happen again...and I'd be sooo happy!

Originally posted by atfan View Post
            I just have to rant about this. Why do people automatically assume that if and when Sam actually either goes out with or marries Jack she will somehow automatically become different? I am not saying she won't change at all but why does it have to be a negative thing for some people? If anything I think being with Jack will encourage her, she is happier, content, etc. She won't lost part of herself or suddenly not be interested in science. Jack wouldn't try to control her or make her feel bad about either long working hours or not being able to spend time with him, he would understand because he knows her and they were friends first. The best possible outcome for her in my opinion why can't others see it in a positive light? end rant*

Oh well at least you guys understand
            Being with Jack won't make Sam weaker. In fact, I think Jack was a missing part of her for so many years, that by being together she is only made stronger. I think they're together now and I see a strong woman who is more confident and happy with herself than I saw in earlier seasons. She CAN have everything she wants. Why can't a woman have it all? She can be a soldier, a scientist, and a woman. Love and a relationship doesn't automatically mean the person is weak or will have to change to make that other person happy. Jack is the person who would let Sam go, the woman he loved, because he thought she was happy with Pete. Because it's what she (apparently)wanted and was what would make her happy, and Jack wanted her to be happy, regardless of the cost to him. And then he's going to turn around and control her life? Eheh. Sam and Jack love each other for who they are and they understand how things are. Jack doesn't expect Sam to drop everything to come home to him, and I doubt he would ask her to do it. Heck, his job keeps him pretty busy, I'd say. They accept each other as they are and work around work to make things work, because they love each other that much.

Ah, ranting/rambling...must stop!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              Being with Jack won't make Sam weaker. In fact, I think Jack was a missing part of her for so many years, that by being together she is only made stronger. I think they're together now and I see a strong woman who is more confident and happy with herself than I saw in earlier seasons. She CAN have everything she wants. Why can't a woman have it all? She can be a soldier, a scientist, and a woman. Love and a relationship doesn't automatically mean the person is weak or will have to change to make that other person happy. Jack is the person who would let Sam go, the woman he loved, because he thought she was happy with Pete. Because it's what she (apparently)wanted and was what would make her happy, and Jack wanted her to be happy, regardless of the cost to him. And then he's going to turn around and control her life? Eheh. Sam and Jack love each other for who they are and they understand how things are. Jack doesn't expect Sam to drop everything to come home to him, and I doubt he would ask her to do it. Heck, his job keeps him pretty busy, I'd say. They accept each other as they are and work around work to make things work, because they love each other that much.

Ah, ranting/rambling...must stop!
              it's a good rant/ramble i agree, can't say it as eloquently as you clever folks so i'll just stick with "i agree"
              sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

That's what antivirus software was invented for...

Comment

Anyone who thinks Sam being with Jack would make her anything less than she's ever been, obviously hasn't been paying attention this last year. Is FBC Samantha Carter, Commander of the Atlantis base in anyway diminished? The very fact that she's there only confirms that she and Jack have continued to put their duties and responsibilities first. Jack didn't forbid her from going. In fact, he recommended her. And if there's any further doubt, one watching of TLM should pretty much demonstrate that Sam is as she ever was...if not more so.

Sorry...just had to put my two cents in on that one.
                  sigpic

Comment

Angst for APA, the Empress of Angst!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sciffy Alert!!!!

Beneath the Surface is on this evening... (Er...now!)

sigpic

Comment

That's why I've got a windows that when installing windows it immediatly installs, automatically, a virus scanner...
                        But they should make a built-in "human is now doing stupid/dangerous thing detector"...Coz...that's my problem...In one way or the other...I have the ability to let computers crash...even the new computer of my brother...that was according to him...un-crashable.. (he had already tried that for a while...)

Originally posted by jumble65 View Post
                        Not gutterize, are you kidding?
                        Was telling a friend about the lap overheating, she looked at me all sarcastic and said "Oh, I wonder why??"
                        Rofl! I so understand that...on school, when I'm on GW, my friends don't even care anymore...except one...She and I love to see....erm I mean read the Shep thunk thread

Er, yeah, I'm finding it scary too
                        Ah well...we are atleast all scary people
                        sigpic

Comment

Angst for APA, the Empress of Angst!
                          http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a.../PDVD_3448.jpg
                          Oh thank you, luvnjack!!!! In some ways that scene twists my heart as much as the two of them looking at each other thru the forceshield!!! You *feel* Jack's desperation...he'll beat the crap out of that thing until he drops if that would save her....

And then she tells him...

"Sir...there's no time...."

*sob*
                          sigpic

Comment

Talking of angst, I've just watched Lost City pt2 (one of the 3 episodes I have with me at uni) I just had to looking at my sig, courtesy of Oma, and now
                            *cries at all the angst*
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                              Talking of angst, I've just watched Lost City pt2 (one of the 3 episodes I have with me at uni) I just had to looking at my sig, courtesy of Oma, and now
                              *cries at all the angst*
                              quick, look at the fluff!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                                Oh thank you, luvnjack!!!! In some ways that scene twists my heart as much as the two of them looking at each other thru the forceshield!!! You *feel* Jack's desperation...he'll beat the crap out of that thing until he drops if that would save her....

And then she tells him...

"Sir...there's no time...."

*sob*
                                Sir, just go!
                                No!

*sob*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X