• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Nice

But you didn't post the most immportant part of that page
    ohh...I do like the babies part

But S/J...it's just something nobody can't deny..it just DOES exist...whatever those...other people say!

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
    Everybody's day needs a S/J moment Congratulations!!
    Yup everyone needs them

Now gotta make some homework and off to bed...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Today I went through Stargate SG-1 : Farewell and caught this:

That forbidden sounded so romantic, angsty and... hot. Almost as hot as this pic:

Spoilered for (possible) gutter.
      Spoiler:
      Thanks for posting this Egle, I'd not seen it before! It brought back some real great memories, and made me sniff a few times too. *sniff*...*grabs the cuddly tissue box*

ETA: Its a real shame half the vid links don't work though
      sigpic

Comment

Hey shippers!!

Originally posted by atfan View Post
        ship family *looks around* no one here well okay Here is a quiz

When do you think Sam first realized she loved Jack?
        Was it the same time as he did or different and why?

What does Sam do in Atlantis when she is missing Jack?

When Sam went to visit Jack in Washington what happened?

Have fun
        Good post Egle, but what's with the "possible"...

oo good quiz thanks atfan!

1 I kinda agree with the solitudes people; she definitely realised she was in trouble then, but i don't think it's till about Out of Mind when he hugs her and she just hugs him back that she really realises it - or acknowledges it more than a "crush", i think she knows way before 100 days. that's when Janet finds out.
        2 In the Line of Duty - wow most people seem in agreement here
        3 I like the simpson idea, hmm think about that one
        4 *cough*gutter*cough*

Congrats to milestoners!!
        Welcome to Cree!!
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Everybody's day needs a S/J moment Congratulations!!
          Thanks!!
          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Penguins are very popular these days

...I came across an on line game in which the purpose was to throw them as far as possible
          How far did they go?

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
            Hey shippers!!

Good post Egle, but what's with the "possible"...

oo good quiz thanks atfan!

1 I kinda agree with the solitudes people; she definitely realised she was in trouble then, but i don't think it's till about Out of Mind when he hugs her and she just hugs him back that she really realises it - or acknowledges it more than a "crush", i think she knows way before 100 days. that's when Janet finds out.
            2 In the Line of Duty - wow most people seem in agreement here
            3 I like the simpson idea, hmm think about that one
            4 *cough*gutter*cough*

Congrats to milestoners!!
            Welcome to Cree!!
            Hmmm...excellent point...*thinks hard*....you could be right there....

I may have to watch that ep again, in the interests of research
            sigpic

Comment

Penguins are very popular these days

...I came across an on line game in which the purpose was to throw them as far as possible
              That wouldn't happen to be this one would it?

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
              Thanks!!

How far did they go?
              My record is 431.5m.

*sshhhhhh....don't tell her I usually get 0!! *
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post

How far did they go?
                I couldn't bare to play that game

Ok, about 400 something

My record is 431.5m.

Actually, it is!
                I forgot about the smacking part!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm tired from working and catching up, so forgive me for this post. Never mind the crazy person!

Dear PTB,

Me again! I know, I know, I'm disturbing you in your writing process, but I have the feeling someone should keep you on edge. I think you guys are very well informed on what's going on in Shipper land, since you're always lurking at our thread on GW. Yes, I'm aware of that. I can feel your Awesomeness as soon as I log in. But don't worry. Shippers can keep secrets. I mean, you don't see us shouting out that in reality, Sam and Jack are sooo married, now do you? I think not!

But what I wanted to talk about is this:
                  I'm a bit dissapointed in your teaser- techniques. Where are the spoilers about the upcoming S/J episode/ movie/ spin- off/ musical? We need something to discuss! Will we see Janet, Jonas, Cassie or Uncle George? What about the bet between Siler and Walter? Who will win? Do we get to see flashes of The Wedding? I can't wait.

Some pointers, just in case you're still stuck after the lost in space scenario...
                  (Yes, I'm aware you created the characters, and that you're Awesome, but think with me...)

-S&J are equals. No humble behavior. Sam can drink beer out of the bottle, Jack can do the dishes.
                  -Hot and Steamy Make Out Scenes are OK. Just choose a higher rating.
                  -Show us how they got Bart the guinea pig. It'll be cute
                  -Daniel doesn't need to disturb all the time.
                  -''I know'' has already been used. You could use the more direct term: ''I love you''.
                  -Please refer to penguins! We'd have a chuckle and you guys will be honoured for Awesomeness.
                  -Hot and Steamy Make Out Scenes are OK. Just sayin' again... That one's important.

Ok, that's it for now. I'll stop writing when I see the final product. I just know you won't let me down.

Love, hugs and kisses,

Nadine

P.S: My Ship family might be fed up with me by now, but for you guys, I'm willing to 'shipper' on. I love you guys. My next bunch of pets will be named after you. In alphabatical order.

EDIT: I really NEED sleep...
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

ROFL
                    love it Nadine!
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Hmmm...excellent point...*thinks hard*....you could be right there....

I may have to watch that ep again, in the interests of research
                      I'm probably wrong I haven't watched it for AGES
                      *cries* i'm at uni and the only eps i have (since christmas) is new order part1 and unending *cries* 3 weeks and i'm home for hols and can watch them again!
                      sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

I'm tired from working and catching up, so forgive me for this post. Never mind the crazy person!

Dear PTB,

Me again! I know, I know, I'm disturbing you in your writing process, but I have the feeling someone should keep you on edge. I think you guys are very well informed on what's going on in Shipper land, since you're always lurking at our thread on GW. Yes, I'm aware of that. I can feel your Awesomeness as soon as I log in. But don't worry. Shippers can keep secrets. I mean, you don't see us shouting out that in reality, Sam and Jack are sooo married, now do you? I think not!

I'm a bit dissapointed in your teaser- techniques. Where are the spoilers about the upcoming S/J episode/ movie/ spin- off/ musical? We need something to discuss! Will we see Janet, Jonas, Cassie or Uncle George? What about the bet between Siler and Walter? Who will win? Do we get to see flashes of The Wedding? I can't wait.

Some pointers, just in case you're still stuck after the lost in space scenario...
                        (Yes, I'm aware you created the characters, and that you're Awesome, but think with me...)

-S&J are equals. No humble behavior. Sam can drink beer out of the bottle, Jack can do the dishes.
                        -''I know'' has already been used. You could use the more direct term: ''I love you''.
                        -Please refer to penguins! We'd have a chuckle and you guys will be honoured for Awesomeness.
                        -Hot and Steamy Make Out Scenes are OK. Just sayin' again... That one's important.

Ok, that's it for now. I'll stop writing when I see the final product. I just know you won't let me down.

Love, hugs and kisses,

Nadine

P.S: My Ship family might be fed up with me by now, but for you guys, I'm willing to 'shipper' on. I love you guys. My next bunch of pets will be named after you. In alphabatical order.

LMAO, Nad! That's hilarious! I hope you're posting those to JM!
                        sigpic

Comment

My record is 431.5m.

I love that game.

I just made 568.5 It's my new record
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            I love that game.

I just made 568.5 It's my new record
                            Wooooohoooooo!

You GO girl!!!

ETA: That goes for you too, Nad!!! Lovin' your letters
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Dear PTB,

Love, hugs and kisses,

Nadine

Nad I love your Dear PTB letters

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Wooooohoooooo!

You GO girl!!!
                                I have a lot of experience

We used to have turnaments in high school (instead of writing programs we used the classes for something productive )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X