This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    They showed "Fail Safe" tonight. I like the episode, and it has some shippy moments in it. I also find it a funny episode, as there's some good lines in it.
    Failsafe great ep but it should have been Paradise Lost!

O'Neill "Im confident"
    Daniel "Me too"
    Teal'c "As am I"

Sorry I just couldnt mention Failsafe without this bit, they repeat it about about three times and it just makes me chuckle everytime

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      May I please take this opportunity to ask you all to go to

http://www.uberamandafan.com

and sign up for updates...

Also, if you haven't seen my video or voted for it, I'd appreciate it if you did.

Thank ya...

I have already voted for your vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
        I have already voted for your vid.
        Thank you...remember, you can vote daily!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

They showed "Fail Safe" tonight. I like the episode, and it has some shippy moments in it. I also find it a funny episode, as there's some good lines in it.
          thanks. i love that ep. i think its quite under rated. and its not exactly without ship, although i was kinda hoping PL would have won.

Comment

Yeah...Paradise Lost Should have won

Are next weeks options up yet?
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Yeah...Paradise Lost Should have won

Are next weeks options up yet?
              Yes they are. Clicky here!
              sigpic

Comment

Yes they are. Clicky here!
                they have GOT to be kidding with those choices. its for "CARING" jack, and eps like D&C, or grace, or Death Knell, or even Fire and Water aren't in it? whats up with that? at the very least Brief Candle should be replaced by one of those. there are way better caring jack eps than that.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  Hi guys-watch the S9 marathon last night. I had not seen the third episode (sorry don't know the name) and IMO, I thought the story was pretty good except
                  Spoiler:
                  when the poor couple jumped back into their bodies as they are getting burnt and the scene with RDA was good, didn't mind he said that he was hungry (solved many puzzles while snacking on JELLO) and didn't think the scene between him and MS weird. But my concern was how RDA looked. He didn't look well! His color was off and he looked older then normal. Now maybe they used less makeup on RDA because they wanted BB to look better but I was a little concern. When Don left the show most of the fans didn't know that he was ill and had to leave because of his doctor orders.(He's better this year -if you didn't know-he had a piece of his aorta(large vein leading to his heart) removed and he need down time. Maybe, RDA is just really tired and needs down time after his broken ankle but I was little concern by his looks.
                  I'm sorry to hear
                  Spoiler:
                  Don was ill.....but glad to know he's better.
                  As to RDA in Origins, I agree with UhSir!
                  Originally posted by UhSir
                  I think the scenes that were written for him in these three episodes might have made him nauseous. They made me feel sick.
                  Yasureyabetcha!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Jafacakes - go to http://www.photobucket.com - sign up for a free account - find the pictures you want - save them to your computer - upload them to your photobucket account - copy the bottom code (from the 3 provided) into a post.

SueKay, It worked

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                      thank you!!!
                      Since you wanted to see it, here it is:

waterfall

Sigh, you just have to post more often girl ...

Comment

Cookie Monster - I think the choices are okay for the poll...I think they're focusing on his paternal side more than anything.

Brief Candle - Through Kynthia (though I hate the b!tch) Jack learns to make the most of everyday of his life...surely a good thing for his future with Sam!

Show and Tell - Aw Cmon! It's reetou charlie and this ep is so sad I love it...one of my fave Jack eps

A Hundred Days - Yeah...I admit...I don't have a clue what this is doing here.

Learning Curve - He teaches Merrin what's important.

so...IMO...3 our of 4 ain't bad!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

JM just posted this reply on the Ask Joe thread in regards to Ex Deus Machina

Spoiler:

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by MedusA
                          Joe, mate, top job on Ex Deus Machina. Now, down to business, highlight below for a question regarding the aforementioned epode. Those of you not into spoilers, I suggest you move on

SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                          That little tid bit of information Sam gave to Agent Barret regarding her single/not singleness, is that all we'll be getting on that issue this season, or can we expect a bit of elaboration?

PS. nice to see you and Paul on the season 8 special features.

His Answer was "That's it for now."

Hmm :-(

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Hey Sue - I have a question. The new site, do we have to create our own site to leave messages? There isn't just a way to register but not have a site?

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              May I please take this opportunity to ask you all to go to

http://www.uberamandafan.com

and sign up for updates...

Also, if you haven't seen my video or voted for it, I'd appreciate it if you did.

Thank ya...

Done! Looks like you're mopping up the competition there!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                                JM just posted this reply on the Ask Joe thread in regards to Ex Deus Machina

Spoiler:

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by MedusA
                                Joe, mate, top job on Ex Deus Machina. Now, down to business, highlight below for a question regarding the aforementioned epode. Those of you not into spoilers, I suggest you move on

SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                                That little tid bit of information Sam gave to Agent Barret regarding her single/not singleness, is that all we'll be getting on that issue this season, or can we expect a bit of elaboration?

PS. nice to see you and Paul on the season 8 special features.

His Answer was "That's it for now."

Hmm :-(
                                Is he yanking our chains, again??? And to think I considered him a friend to Shippers!!! Ya know what *Season 9*
                                Spoiler:
                                Just when "Not Exactly" gives us some level of confirmation of a relationship, TPTB pull something like this? Well, there will be some sort of phone conversation coming up. As I recollect it will be neutral in tone. Now being one to look for the silver lining when there are dark clouds, I wonder if JM is talking about the first half of the season? Nah, me neither! Maybe the long term development into Season 10 will offer more Ship?? I worry that RDA will so enjoy not working a series or get a better offer that he will not return. And AT will want to stay home with her baby or have a new baby or get a better offer and not come back!! Oy, so much for the silver lining!!!
                                And that concludes my rant for the evening!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X