Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, hows the shippiying going everyone? Sox, for not being on lately, welll being on but not replying, a mission for the Gateworld RP. Its pretty cool!

So, great pics!

@sueKay: So, cool.
    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
    LOVE HIM-> DT
    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
      Squueeeee Yellow Kitchen I loved that

There are some fab new signatures about, just wanted to say how great they are

So I wanted to introduce you to a special member opf my family.........

O'Neill Bear, he is soon to be kept company by Carter Bear (cash flow allowing).
      How adorable! *happy sigh* You have to keep us updated if you get Carter Bear!

Comment

Happy Birthday Waterfall

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WATERFALL!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day and all your dreams come true!

((((waterfall))))

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4..._SG1/ONeil.jpg

O'Neill Bear, he is soon to be kept company by Carter Bear (cash flow allowing).
            Awww..he is adorable. Love his little boots. LOL

Comment

They are sooo cute!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
              WATERFALL!!!

yay!My first try!
              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
              LOVE HIM-> DT
              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox
                LMAO!*squeeeeeeeeeee* INDEED!!! Okey - I have a doll house, and my SG-Clay men .... so going to paint the Kitchen room yellow and do a scene there!!!!!!!
                Thanks!

[Kitchen] - Ah burnt my hand this afternoon with boiling water, it still hirts
                .... Jaaaaaaack Kiss it better!!!!!!! *shoves hand in ice water*

Ouch for your poor burnt hand.

((((Equinox))))

Can't wait for the next part of your clay-Sg1 story!
                I laughed so hard that I cried!!!!
                I loved Sam's hat and the alien lobster. ROFLMAO
                So funny! You really should send that to TPTB.

Comment

Happy Birthday Waterfall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

(((((((((((Equinox)))))))))))))

Well...I've finally figured out how to cap...so look out for my caps in the near future!

(they're tiny!)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                      How adorable! *happy sigh* You have to keep us updated if you get Carter Bear!
                      Will do. Im definatley getting one its just a case of when! Worse case senario will be xmas. The place I got O'Neill bear is about 30 or so miles from where I live and Im not driving at the mo. Next time I go OB is getting a fishing outfit

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        Hi guys-watch the S9 marathon last night. I had not seen the third episode (sorry don't know the name) and IMO, I thought the story was pretty good except
                        Spoiler:
                        when the poor couple jumped back into their bodies as they are getting burnt and the scene with RDA was good, didn't mind he said that he was hungry (solved many puzzles while snacking on JELLO) and didn't think the scene between him and MS weird. But my concern was how RDA looked. He didn't look well! His color was off and he looked older then normal. Now maybe they used less makeup on RDA because they wanted BB to look better but I was a little concern. When Don left the show most of the fans didn't know that he was ill and had to leave because of his doctor orders.(He's better this year -if you didn't know-he had a piece of his aorta(large vein leading to his heart) removed and he need down time. Maybe, RDA is just really tired and needs down time after his broken ankle but I was little concern by his looks.
                        I think the scenes that were written for him in these three episodes might have made him nauseous. They made me feel sick.

Comment

He is too cute. Did you make him at one of those "Build A Bear" type stores?

Comment

Suekay presents...

her first screencap!

small...fuzzy...and definitely cute!
                            sigpic

Comment

Somnium I LOVE your bear!! You should save up and get all of SG-1! Though we'd have to think of a different name for the team... something suitable.

Oh... and Happy Birthday Waterfall!!!
                              How old....?
                              Sam&Jack
                              ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                              ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                              TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Okay folks...

THE SHIPPER SITE HAS BEEN REDONE...ALL THE LINKS ARE REMOVED AND YOU CAL ADD YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!!!

http://shipperfamily.cjb.net

Please please PLEASE put in your links!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X