i am love this scene
    Sam hand
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Shippy Family!

Long time no read how is everyone?

I know that TPTB have only given us well…….but
      Spoiler:
      Sam and Jack are TOGETHER and the “not exactly” I like to think of that as a nice way of tuning Barrett down. Sam doesn’t want to say yes I’m dating Jack and I’m happy she’ll never hear the end of it. Maybe she doesn’t want to tell everyone just yet And she wouldn’t say no because she IS together with Jack!
      Well that’s my take on it.

Keep the Shipping alive!

Comment

keeping this on top
        Remember in Threads were said that
        Spoiler:
        Sam wanted a yellow kitchen or something like that. Well how about Jacks

Guess Sam picked out the color

Comment

It's been awhile since I visited here and I was playing with a Photoshop tutorial and capping Threads at the same time...so it's just a basic pic.

*polaroid brush by echoica*
          Last edited by AmberMoon; 14 January 2006, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Just caught up on the last couple of days of posts and I'm realy disturbed to find out I forgot there was a new episode last friday
            On a side note I wondered if you've had a look at this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=22455 ? I've seen some posts here in the past that would be great there but can't remember who posted them

Comment

Hey, thank you for recognizing the thread that I started. I just wanted to find out if others are as upset as I with all the changes that have taken place as well as the lessening of the 3 remaining characters. I also feel that the "old" show was enjoyed by a wide and diverse demographic. We all enjoyed different aspects. Now, they appear to be narrowing their focus. I never expected them to write for any one fandom but they certainly used to provide episodes that appealed to a wide variety (including us shippers occasionly)

Comment

Well it seems nobody else has brought this up so I will. In the previews for next weeks episode of SG-1
                Spoiler:
                Sam says "I got nothin'" That is totally a Jackisim!!!

Remember in POV Alt. Sam says "For crying out loud!" She uses a Jackisim! They were married! Well if in next weeks eppy
                Spoiler:
                Sam uses a Jackisim...
                Then that is total proof she is spending more time with him! If not weekends then at least on the phone!
                That's my thought anyway. *adjusts shipper glasses and grabs a shipper cookie*

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                  Hey, thank you for recognizing the thread that I started. I just wanted to find out if others are as upset as I with all the changes that have taken place as well as the lessening of the 3 remaining characters. I also feel that the "old" show was enjoyed by a wide and diverse demographic. We all enjoyed different aspects. Now, they appear to be narrowing their focus. I never expected them to write for any one fandom but they certainly used to provide episodes that appealed to a wide variety (including us shippers occasionly)
                  count me in

i am glad they are "excited" bout their show-but it ain't the same for me.
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                    keeping this on top
                    Remember in Threads were said that
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam wanted a yellow kitchen or something like that. Well how about Jacks

Guess Sam picked out the color
                    He has the most *wonderful* house, I swear! I'd love to have those windows in my kitchen, and that deck off the back . . . <sigh>

Sorry, I know that's OT. But ever since our office moved into an "interior space," I've been out-door starved.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                      Well it seems nobody else has brought this up so I will. In the previews for next weeks episode of SG-1
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam says "I got nothin'" That is totally a Jackisim!!!

Remember in POV Alt. Sam says "For crying out loud!" She uses a Jackisim! They were married! Well if in next weeks eppy
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam uses a Jackisim...
                      Then that is total proof she is spending more time with him! If not weekends then at least on the phone!
                      That's my thought anyway. *adjusts shipper glasses and grabs a shipper cookie*
                      I was thinkin' the same thing! hehe. I swear, the only reason I even bother to occasionally watch season 9 is for the chance of catching clues that Sam an' Jack are together.
                      sigpic
                      -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                      LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc
                        I was thinkin' the same thing! hehe. I swear, the only reason I even bother to occasionally watch season 9 is for the chance of catching clues that Sam an' Jack are together.
                        THEY SO ARE TOGETHER.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I did not watch last Nights episode but it looks like the episode may have created a new Ship for some Fans.Sam/Cam.I think it would have been interesting to have Sam not get along with Mitchell.Sam gets along with everyone and it would have been a nice change for the Sam character.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

Sally, thanks for the message in green! I was really worried about that. Uh, by the way, how did you get to see it already?????? Were you headed down the Pacific Coast Highway enroute to a special screening? (Ooooh, I got to say, "Pacific Coast Highway" again!). Yes, I know I'm being geeky, but it's one of those legendary stretches of roadway, like Route 66. Ya know?

+ =
                            i didn't see it at a special screening (which would have taken place in bed with rda ).

so pacific coast highway is legendary? really? REALLY?

(well, i can take it up a few miles to malibu... where rda lives... *sighs*)

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              I did not watch last Nights episode but it looks like the episode may have created a new Ship for some Fans.Sam/Cam.I think it would have been interesting to have Sam not get along with Mitchell.Sam gets along with everyone and it would have been a nice change for the Sam character.
                              Give me a break! A Pro Sam and Cam thread? That like if she starts dating Daniel or better yet her brother Mark. Plus where is the chemistry? Some people need lives!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                i watched it, and there was *nothing* shippy between them. i'm a radar for this stuff (trying to protect me fave ship ), and there was nothing but 'friendship' between sam and mitchell.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X