Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh for the love of all that is good and holy get him in a sarcophagus.

Hurry I hope we're not too late!!!
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

I hope this works!

Do they have an extra strong setting?

thanks Mala
      Excellent results!
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
        Too horrible not to put in spoilers!!!
        Spoiler:

How do I look? I've got a hot date with Carter tonight!

I've just scared myself!
        AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't do that!...good thing you fixed it with the sarcophagus...phew all is well again
        sigpic
        GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Too horrible not to put in spoilers!!!
          Spoiler:

How do I look? I've got a hot date with Carter tonight!

I've just scared myself!
          Thanks for the laugh!!

Comment

Hey Ship Family,

Just a quick fly-by post today

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
            ok, so i just watched 'line in the sand' and when Cam brought Sam coffee and told her that it was decafe, am I the only one that heard the 'doh!', from Sam?

Two shippy references in one episode that amounts to a very large and loud sqee!
            yep, I heard that 'doh' too

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
              lol, I caught it too. And yep, very significant
              i re-wond it just to make sure i heard it properly and turned it up really loud, mind u this was at about 1:00 in the morining lol.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
              LIS:
              Spoiler:
              Honestly. After I heard her say doh for the first time - I didn't know until then squee was an actual sound people can actually make.

It is, though.
              oh it is lol.

Originally posted by cess525 View Post

You know he probably tells her that everytime he sees her. I am also sure he had fun reading that report...of does one mention that they sucker punched Ba'al in a report? I know I would

<Snipped for length>

Oh yeah Squee is a real sound its also usually followed with a really big grin and a look to whoever is around you to see if they saw/heard what you saw/heard
              i can jsut imaging her coming abck from a mission and telling him
              J: Hi Honey, how did the mission go?
              S: i kicked Ori ass, and Pucnhed Ba'al in the face
              J: I'm so proud of you!"

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
              And just cuz visuals make it sooo much more satisfying...

(Spoilered for length)....

Spoiler:

As for what was really behind Sam's punching out Ba'al's lights...well this is my imagining of it....
              i loooove that scene the Look in Teal'cs face is so priceless lol.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Hey Ship Family,

Just a quick fly-by post today

yep, I heard that 'doh' too

Julia(samcarterrules)
              oh thank god it wasn't jsut me loosin my shippy mind
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Oh for the love of all that is good and holy get him in a sarcophagus.

Hurry I hope we're not too late!!!

I hope this works!

Do they have an extra strong setting?

thanks Mala
                Excellent results!

I love it!!! It's like Sam Carter does the movie Weird Science!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Whew! I'm away for 48 hours and there's some real catching up to do!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *spoilers for space*

We're just so darn passionate!

But yeah, we do tend to get carried away sometimes. I think it's what comes with being obsessed about interested in something that can really play into our emotions.

Having said that and having this mod announcement quoted in my post...

I have finally watched Affinity again and I must say that I thought the proposing scene was kind of cute! And I think Pete was rather adorable

Yes. I said Cute and Adorable in combination with Pete.
                  It's like having a puppy that keeps peeing in the house. You get this close to looking for another place for him, but in the end you end up mopping the floor while yelling at him that he has to go next time. Then he ends up being a scruffy dog you seem to have a love/hate relationship with...

But, in the end, you'd rather see your very smart fluffy price dog marry the well trained dog from across the street

(Somewhere, somehow, this puppy comparison got out of hand, but I'm sticking to it! I just blame my own dog, who's laying on my laptop as we speak )
                  Tried to green ya Nad, but I couldn't. (Random note: What's up with that? Apparently we're all having the same problem...) Anyway, great analogy of Pete being like that puppy dog.

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                  Oh. My. God. That was truly amazing. I, too, am in tears. I've always loved Abyss, but this... this was... awesome, inspiring, brilliant... Gah, I'm babbling now... It was just so good!

Thanks for sharing!
                  I agree! The vid was just awesome. I haven't seen the ep yet, but this was a better trailer than anything the PTB could have put together. I can't wait! (is this S6 or S7?)

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                  Sam did look cute in her civvies and she was having fun, which is good, but I couldn't appreciate the cuteness and fluff because I'm not really into that type of thing unless it's SJ. I grasped onto the angsty part of it and held on.
                  No surprise there.

Originally posted by Seahen View Post
                  APA wants a caption, she gets a caption.

Be careful what you ask for...

[]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u227/gater62/stargate/watergate12.jpg

C-130J Hercules aircraft, 38.8 feet high, 97.75 feet long with a 132.6 foot wing span. Four Rolls-Royce AE 2100D3 turboprops engines with 4,700 horsepower. Capable of 417 mph/362 ktas (Mach 0.59) at 22,000 feet (6,706 meters), ceiling of 28,000 feet (8,615 meters) with 42,000 pounds (19,090 kilograms) payload, maximum takeoff weight of 155,000 pounds (69,750 kilograms). Maximum load of 6 pallets or 74 litters or 16 CDS bundles or 92 combat troops or 64 paratroopers, or a combination of any of these up to the cargo compartment capacity or maximum allowable weight. Crew of three (two pilots and a loadmaster).
                  *She is so sexy when she's talking airframes.*
                  I love it!

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                  Whoa... Such shippiness! I've had this urge to watch Small Victories-the part in her lab...

Spoiler:

Awwwwwww, who's making her smile like this?

It's just so cute...for a moment they're just Sam and Jack...a glimpse of what could be. And hopefully now is!
                  Awwww! I love that scene, for that very reason.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  Thanks guys

The ankle verdict:

Spoiler:
                  It's sprained, not broken. I was given drugs and crutches. Heee. Oh, and some really nice smelling anti-inflammatory cream. Everyone I saw (the doctor at student health, the reception nurse at the hospital, the doctor, the radiologist and the nurse) all thought the swelling was awesome. It's like half a tennis ball stuck to the side of my ankle.

I have learned three things about myself today... 1) I’m way to stubborn and like to do everything for myself. 2) It actually puts people out less if you just let them hold the door for you instead of holding them up trying to do it yourself. 3) I need to work on my upper body strength.

Oh, the taxi driver who took me to the hospital was a crack up... she was telling me all about how her daughter was once sent away from the emergency department with a "sprained" ankle that didn't get better and a few months later when they x-rayed it again they found it was broken. I thanked her for sharing that on the way to have my ankle x-rayed

Spoiler:
                  That's a good lesson to learn! Most people wouldn't think of it.

Hope the meds they gave you lessen the pain some.

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                  We've never really been told the effect that repeated use of revival in a sarcophagus has on a human. We know from the Tok'ra that it's what makes the goa'uld so completely evil, but I'm guessing that it must screw with his mind and be a large part of the reason that Jack looses hope.
                  Spoiled for non S/J related SG-1 ramble:

Spoiler:
                  We have, actually. When Daniel was being placed in a sarcophagus day after day, we saw what it did to him, how the euphoria caused by repeated treatments led to a self-centered attitude and a divorce from reality. We also saw that it was addictive. Later, in The Tok'ra Daniel agrees with the Tok'ra (based on his own experiences) when they say that their belief is that repeated use of the sarcophagus is part of what leads to the completely evil nature of the Goa'uld.

I finally finished my re-watch of S4 yesterday, so I'm ready to start S6 today. This will be the first new episode I've watched in... about a month, so I'm pretty excited.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
                    I agree! The vid was just awesome. I haven't seen the ep yet, but this was a better trailer than anything the PTB could have put together. I can't wait! (is this S6 or S7?)

I finally finished my re-watch of S4 yesterday, so I'm ready to start S6 today. This will be the first new episode I've watched in... about a month, so I'm pretty excited.
                    Season Six, you say? There's some great Ship in that Season. In particular, look out for good Shippy stuff in Frozen, Paradise Lost, Metamorphosis, and Forsaken... did I miss any, folks?

And Abyss is in that Season, as well (episode 6), so some awesome Jack to look forward to, too!

Oh, to see the Ship for the first time again... must get back to my rewatch of the entire series...
                    Love and hot fudge,
                    Bren Ren
                    ~
                    My stories!
                    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                      Season Six, you say? There's some great Ship in that Season. In particular, look out for good Shippy stuff in Frozen, Paradise Lost, Metamorphosis, and Forsaken... did I miss any, folks?

And Abyss is in that Season, as well (episode 6), so some awesome Jack to look forward to, too!

Oh, to see the Ship for the first time again... must get back to my rewatch of the entire series...
                      I don't know why but Season 6 is the most guttery for me! Particular reference to Allegiance (there's a scene when they are in the forst when Jack is TOTALLY checking out Sam's ass!) and also Sight Unseen when he asks her to go fishing, he says "fishing...fishing some more..." there's so much inuendo, LOVE IT!!!!

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
                        Ekkk, I'm Flooded in!! It's beenr ainig 4 days straight and the creek at the back of my house is flooded. it never floods

this could be bad

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
                          Ekkk, I'm Flooded in!! It's beenr ainig 4 days straight and the creek at the back of my house is flooded. it never floods

this could be bad

OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          OMG!!! Are you gonna be all right?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

oh thank god it wasn't jsut me loosin my shippy mind
                            Nope. We shippers aren't crazy, we're just able to zoom in on possibly shippy stuff-and the d'oh was oh so shippy.
                            OT:

Spoiler:
                            Stay dry!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              OMG!!! Are you gonna be all right?
                              Spoiler:
                              lol, yeah its all voer my patio out the back i spent most of my morning sweeping water away. its stopped raining for ht moment. i jsut took a walk to the bridge that corsses the creek the water was still flowing halfway up my shins. i was stbbed by sticks lol. i managed to get so more photos as well. this is usual for where i live they call it the wet season. from late october to early april it rains all the time and we get cyclones (hurricanes), this year and last year have beent he worst so far, we had ahuge cyclone lsat year that runied everything it was the worst kind. it was aweosme lol

EDIT: @LA. lol that we do. i try to stay dry but its quiet hard. i love rain, we could plant a rice feild in our back year its up to shins in water lol

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                                When I first watched Chimera...I thought the beginning with Sam and Pete was cute, when they were all cute and flirty. Until I realized what I was stupidly smiling at...then it ended. Yeah, I feel like I cheated on Sam and Jack in that moment.

I'm guessing it was because seeing Sam cute and OPENLY, really flirty with someone struck me as, I don't know, nice. But ahh...yeah. I've never told anyone that before. Please don't hate me. I love this ship...I just lost my mind for a moment.
                                LOL! I love the way you put that, Brooke!

It's ok. We forgive you.

Edit: Yes...here and happily squeeing...but way behind you...again. Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                                X