This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chocolatequeen View Post
    Well... yes. I guess I am. I just didn't think this thread would find restricting my choices to Jack or Jack/Sam to be picky.
    You know I was teasing you, don't you?????

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      Hehehe...woohoo...if only all doctors were like this..I'd be sick 24/7!!

Feel free to pass on the good luck...I have had the total opposite this week...not that you see me crying or complaining...much...but gee when it rains it pours...and to end the week...I got a nice big tax bill...just what every girl needs...oh and lets not forget my broken car....at least I get to drive the Cruiser with a/c...I guess I should see that as a good thing!!...but otherwise life's swell!!
      ((((Chelle))))

Consider it sent your way...delivered by...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        Calling Dr. Jack! Calling Dr. Jack! sg-1fanintn needs life support! Administer mouth-to-mouth immediately!!!

* Humor made possible through Mala's creations of Dr. Jack
        You know that cartoon thing where the eyes bug in and out and the tongue rolls onto the ground and there's lots of drool? That's me right now. If I got Dr. Jack, I'd never leave my hospital bed.

*cough* :halo:
        sigpic

Comment

You know I was teasing you, don't you?????
          Yes, of course. The funny thing is that you were right. I said I wasn't picky, and then I made a very specific request.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
            ((((Chelle))))
            Awww...thank you!!! The luck of the Irish!!!!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
              I truly love angst. I can't deal with sad endings, sad endings are not in my vocabulary. Sure an ending can be sad, like say in a movie...but there has to be a GREAT reason why I would be crying...like they saved the day or something.

Though, for Sam and Jack...I want them to be outlandishly happy! I want them to be so happy and in love that their love carries them away in a heart-shaped, pink bubble! I want little Carter-O'Neills running around making science milestones, fighting for what is right, and not leave a man behind.

I want the world of Sam and Jack to be happy and loving. I want them to wake up every morning and be grateful that they get to wake up next to the other. To make the other happy because making their spouse happy is the thing that makes them happiest.

Ahh...I love love! And Sam and Jack are...love...see...like this:
              You know why I can't bear unhappy endings in fan fic? Because they've suffered through too many already. First, there's everything they've been through in their lives before they met each other. Then, there's everything they've endured since they met:

Point of View
              100 Days
              Upgrades
              Divide & Conquer
              Beneath the Surface
              Entity
              Desperate Measures
              Fail Safe
              Meridian
              Abyss
              Prometheus
              Unnatural Selection
              Paradise Lost
              Metamorphosis
              Full Circle
              Grace
              Chimera
              Death Knell
              Heroes
              Lost City
              Affinity
              End Game
              Reckoning
              Threads
              Camelot
              Line in the Sand
              The Return (SGA)

After all that (and I've probably left something significant to someone out)...they deserve all the happiness they can get!!!
              Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 10 January 2008, 09:16 PM.

Comment

And now, I must go for the evening. I will leave you with a pic of what I wish Sam & Jack were doing right now...courtesy of Mala...

lll
                Sweet Dreams, Ship Family!!!
                Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 10 January 2008, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                  this is off topic but its something that i wanna share with you guys...

Spoiler:
                  I got accepted into a really really good university, so im megga pumped right now
                  OT Reply:
                  Spoiler:

atlantis_babe, Congratulations!

Hello, Ship Family!!!

I heard this on the radio while driving to work this morning...and it just hit me what a great Sam/Jack vid it would make!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn2HI...eature=related

Lyrics (spoiled for size):
                  Spoiler:
                  HERO

Would you dance
                  if I asked you to dance?
                  Would you run
                  and never look back?
                  Would you cry
                  if you saw me cry?
                  And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble
                  if I touched your lips?
                  Would you laugh?
                  Oh please tell me this.
                  Now would you die
                  for the one you loved?
                  Hold me in your arms, tonight.

I can be your hero, baby.
                  I can kiss away the pain.
                  I will stand by you forever.
                  You can take my breath away.

Would you swear
                  that you'll always be mine?
                  Or would you lie?
                  would you run and hide?
                  Am I in too deep?
                  Have I lost my mind?
                  I don't care...
                  You're here tonight.

I will stand by you forever.

Oh, I just want to hold you.
                  I just want to hold you.
                  Am I in too deep?
                  Have I lost my mind?
                  I don't care...
                  You're here tonight.

I will stand by your forever.

I can be your hero.
                  And I will stand by you forever.

I can be your hero.

I can see lots of Metamorphosis...Abyss...Lost City and D & C clips in this...

Instead of Enrique, imagine this handsome man...

Please...someone....
                  Melissa, LOL...now I have to go add this to my iTunes!

Thanks, sueKay!

Thanks, Mala!

Comment

And now, I must go for the evening. I will leave you now with a pic of what I wish Sam & Jack were doing right now...courtesy of Mala...
                    Spoiler:

lll
                    Sweet Dreams, Ship Family!!!
                    Oh wow! If you're going to give gifts like this, you can leave any time!!!

That didn't come out quite right...
                    sigpic

Comment

*coughs* i need a doctor!
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                        Angst makes happy endings even sweeter! I can deal with even the sad endings, but as for the real deal, I want my Sam and Jack together and happy! I'll save the angst and all for fic!
                        Yup, I find that a good idea too

((((Chelle))))

I just LOVE those clothes Jack is wearing, its so...cute and hot Still wanna make sometime a signature with that scene(not Weir, but Jack sig)

oh and Nad thanks for the link
                        Spoiler:
                        ofcourse she wants Jack there, it's her hubby.... better sooner then later. and I love that interview, AT is so cute, and seems very nice!
                        And about SG1 falling apart, rofl'ing there

ok gotta go to school again...the fun
                        sigpic

Comment

I have to admit...I agree with you on the point about the construct of the episode...

spoilered for space...
                          Spoiler:
                          while I didn't have a problem with the synthesized voice, I admit that the whole transfer of consciousness part was...well...for want of a better word...corny. I understand why they did it that way...how else would Jack actually killed Sam without really killing her...but the whole electrodes to the head thing was just a little too reminiscent of some old horror films...not to mention the very questionable science behind it. Of course we are talking about a show where snake-like aliens invade human hosts and make their eyes glow...a goa'uld characteristic that I could never quite figure out a rationale for...aside from it being an obvious way to let the audience know this was a goa'uld. So...I guess we're going to have to live with a little bit of suspension of disbelief on some of these matters. I just happen to agree that in the science points of Entity they were stretching the credibility just a bit there.

As for going into self-imposed withdrawal from GW...I dunno. The circumstances around the AoT leak are dramatically different from what happened with the first few eps of SGA this year. AoT was outright theft... and JM has made it clear that when/if they find the person responsible there will be criminal consequences involved.

Which isn't to say someone won't be just as brazen and steal Continuum as well. And there's always someone out there who just can't wait to ruin things for everyone else. I won't bother to repeat my experience standing in line for Deathly Hallows this year. I think we tend to be very respectful on this thread about alerting others to spoilers, and since this is my one an only thread, I guess I don't feel quite as at-risk here for things I don't want to know.

And even so...for me personally...I'd almost want to know ahead of time whether there was ship in Continuum or not...I'll buy the movie regardless...but if I'm going to be let down on that particular aspect of it, I think I'd rather know it going in than continue to keep my hopes high only to have them dashed in the end. And in spite of the fact that I should know better and keep those hopes realistically low for Continuum...I periodically find myself being ridiculously optimistic as to what we might see. So I guess I'm really quite pathetic all the way around.

Anyway...everyone will do what's best for them. I just hope I don't get too lonely hanging around here...
                          Oh good, so I'm not alone feeling that minus the ship, Entity was kinda... silly.

I'll talk more below regarding spoilers...

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                          I'll still be hanging around, regardless of what happens in the way of spoilers and illegally gotten copies-- I will certainly be waiting for the finished product and will only watch a legitimately acquired copy, personally. Gotta support the franchise so we can continue to get new installments of the adventures of my beloved SG1!

Besides... I'm a certifiable spoiler junkie! And since I only hang around this Thread, and since most folks here are very good about spoiling info, I'm not too worried about accidentally reading something about Continuum should I decide to do something completely out of character like go spoiler-free for Continuum.

Like you, my hopes are sky-high that we'll have *something* Shippy in that movie; I'm absolutely certain there will be at least one nod in our direction, and besides that, Jack is in it, and where there is both Jack and Sam, there is Ship -- in my book, anyway! Long live the Ship!
                          NOOOOOOO! Don't go!!!!!

We'll use spoilers--we will!

And if trolls come by, we'll report the posts immediately!

This means you too, VSS! Just didn't want to go back and find another post to add to the quote!!!
                          I'm torn between knowing if there is ship or not in Continuum. As long as I keep my expectations low, I think I'll be happy. For season 4 of Atlantis, ...
                          Spoiler:
                          I was so excited when I saw that picture of Jack in Sam's baggage. I was so not expecting that. I'd heard about the pictures in her office but I was not expecting a solo picture of Jack in her personal quarters.
                          I know I'll enjoy any ship-no matter how small- so much more, if I don't know it's coming.

Hopefully, Continuum won't get leaked and this won't be an issue. But, if it is...

Even with spoiler tags, it doesn't seem to keep me spoiler free. I'm so used to knowing the current spoilers for Continuum (which are more teasers than spoilers at this point), that I click on the tags without even thinking. And sometimes, even with the tag, it doesn't matter. The tone of a post with spoilers can give away part of the spoiler. Or when boobs post half the spoiler outside the spoiler tag and put the biggest part of the spoiler in the tag. And while this thread is really good with spoilers, all it takes is one inconsiderate idiot to post something and ruin it for me.

Now, thank goodness, I enjoy SG for many reasons, and just having Jack in this one will be a treat, no matter what happens. So I promise, I won't disappear unless the spoilers start to appear (Hey that rhymes! I'm so corny).

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                          torches and pitchforks? what torches and pitchforks....*quickly hides pitchfork*.....
                          You know I still have friends who carry weapons right?

*New Jack smilie by zuz*

Comment

Night shippers...hope you all had a great day!!
                            Take care, be safe and have fun!!
                            (((ShipFamily)))
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I had to stop in tonight (or, this very, very early morning) to say Howdy! I was going through some S/J vids today (giggling and squeeing my butt off), when UhSir's Bridge Over Troubled Water came up. UhSir, if you're hanging around, could you repost it for the newbies??! So. Brilliant! I hadn't watched it in forever, and it gave me a little tear in my eye. I think I will have to wallow in the Pit on Angst.

*Dives in Pit of Angst* See the rest of you when you get here.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                                *coughs* i need a doctor!
                                Doctor, doctor, give me the news
                                I've got a bad case of lovin' you
                                No pill's gonna cure my ill
                                I've got a bad case of lovin' you

I tried to resist, I really did, but every time I refreshed the page I saw this post and the song popped into my head, so I just had to share it with y'all. The song coupled with the picture...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X