This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    ROFL!!!!!!! not even born yet and already fighting.....

and I still think you'd definitely have fun with your boyfriends since you both look alike....
    Nowadays, everyone says that we fight like a married couple: we're furious with each other at one moment, laughing at the next, and then helping the other do something.

Ew! Noooo way! See, I know her boyfriend, and.... Ugh! I introduced them, in fact, but.... I think I might barf if he kissed me!

We have, however, discussed Future Husband Tests - they had better know the difference!

ETA: Oh, ugh. It won't let me green you for that Mordor coment. XD
    sigpic

You ended that sentence with a preposition! You *******!!

Comment

Ah, wrapping presents...fun, fun. I watched Ascension. Orlin! I want one! He's so adorable. And Simmons...just slimy. When he got up in Sam's face, I love how Jack told him she didn't have to tell him squat, she was acting under his orders...he's defending/protecting her. Sam can certainly take on the slimy characters, but there's just something about Jack being that way that's so...*shippy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
        Ah, wrapping presents...fun, fun. I watched Ascension. Orlin! I want one! He's so adorable. And Simmons...just slimy. When he got up in Sam's face, I love how Jack told him she didn't have to tell him squat, she was acting under his orders...he's defending/protecting her. Sam can certainly take on the slimy characters, but there's just something about Jack being that way that's so...*shippy sigh*
        he shoulda ordered Teal'c to jam his staff weapon up that guy's mik'ta and pull the trigger.....

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
          Nowadays, everyone says that we fight like a married couple: we're furious with each other at one moment, laughing at the next, and then helping the other do something.

Ew! Noooo way! See, I know her boyfriend, and.... Ugh! I introduced them, in fact, but.... I think I might barf if he kissed me!

We have, however, discussed Future Husband Tests - they had better know the difference!

ETA: Oh, ugh. It won't let me green you for that Mordor coment. XD
          or they will be in the doghouse for all eternity.......

ahhhh.....the green Jello blockade still in effect.....

Comment

One more picture before an early bedtime for me...

Love and hot fudge,
            Bren Ren
            ~
            My stories!
            ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
              One more picture before an early bedtime for me...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...emption2-1.jpg
              gee.....wonder what they're lookin' at?

Comment

Originally posted by VastlySuperiorStuff View Post

Interesting. My name means "God is my judge." Feminized version, of course. Since you're all stargate fans, I don't have to tell you any more than that, do I?
                my name means...what's in the box?

actually, same as Reb's, funnily enough "Bound and Tied".

You're all gonna gutterize that, aren't ya!

As for twins:

Spoiler:
                My brother and I are what people call Irish Twins. We're not biological twins but we have the whole psychic twin-thing that lots of twin have. We tell jokes without saying anything at all. It's fun!

Shipmas tomorrow! Very excited!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

As for twins:

Spoiler:
                  My brother and I are what people call Irish Twins. We're not biological twins but we have the whole psychic twin-thing that lots of twin have. We tell jokes without saying anything at all. It's fun!

LOL!!!!!!

Comment

For a second there I forgot you 'lived in the future'. I was freaking out about Shipmas being tomorrow when tomorrow's Friday for me!

Comment

As for twins:

Spoiler:

Wanna know something that's really creepy?

Spoiler:
                      When I was 9, I ran my knee smack into a sharp metal piece in our car that held the seats in place. It created quite a gash, and I still have the scar from it.

Ter never cut her knee open like that. Ever. Yet we have the same scar.
                      sigpic

Comment

gee.....wonder what they're lookin' at?
                        ROFL!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Heh, I don't believe in any of that psychic stuff. But we do get each other, almost as if we think the same way. When we were small, mum thought we would never learn to speak properly because we could leave important words out of sentences and still understand each other. We still do it sometimes... we know what we are talking about but forget to clarify for the people around us and it can freak them out

I think it's just spending so much time together, because I'm a bit like that with Spacegirlnz now
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

As for twins:

Spoiler:

Twin OT:

Spoiler:
                            So you two are like 10 or 11 months apart? Becuase that's what the term 'Irish Twin' means - a poke at the giant Irish Catholic families with the kids all born a year or less apart. My sister and brother (the oldest 2) are Irish twins - 11 months apart. They started school at the same time even (brother started early). But with a last name like Smith and the fact that they look nothing alike (sister has brown hair and brown eyes, and brother is blonde with blue eyes) no one really knew they were related.

Funny how my parents waited 5 years to have the 3rd kid and then another 3 years to have the last one (me!). They learned their lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot_Jackie View Post
                              Wanna know something that's really creepy?

Spoiler:
                              When I was 9, I ran my knee smack into a sharp metal piece in our car that held the seats in place. It created quite a gash, and I still have the scar from it.

Ter never cut her knee open like that. Ever. Yet we have the same scar.
                              OT:

Spoiler:
                              yeah....kinda creepy.....either that or your sister had knee surgery she's not telling anyone about...

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
                                yeah....kinda creepy.....either that or your sister had knee surgery she's not telling anyone about...
                                Spoiler:
                                Well, we know that something logically has to explain it. We just don't know what that is.

And on topic...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X