This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by natalia
    Hahaha love it! Canada rocks! (i'm in nova scotia...so almost as far from vancouver as you can get...drat.)

anyways just popping in to catch up, say congrats to everyone on birthdays milestones and awesome fics/vids/manips. you people are keeping me sane while i'm working my butt off here at uni!
    Oh! and happy thanksgiving to all the other canucks out there! it will soon be turkey day and i will have to wear my sweatpants cause after all this cafeteria food, mom's home cooking is going to be heavenly!

just for the sake of being on topic wonder what sam and jack are having for thanksgiving...when then have it in november since they are technically in the states...ok so i tried.

later all!

nat

canada does rock i cant wait to get there....only 435 days till i am there for a year if not for good!!!

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
      Gateworld frustrates me in searching for fic. I don't know why, it just does.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian friends!
      ditto hope you guys have a good one
      I am sure Sam and Jack are also celebrating this day in the cabin

Comment

I just had a horrible thought... what if RDA doesn't do anymore eps than he was originally scheduled for? How do you think this will play out for our ship?
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

So, here's my take on the whole Daniel-as-shipper AU thingie:

Spoiler:

EDIT: For those trying not to get spoiled, its just a freeze frame from Moebius with caption.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF

Spoiler:

Daniel is such a shipper.

Love the manips, Jennifer, very funny! Exactly what Daniel was thinking during Mobieus.

He knew they had been together in every other reality, so why not this one?
            my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
              canada does rock i cant wait to get there....only 435 days till i am there for a year if not for good!!!
              You're gonna love it!
              Indeed
              Hopefully we'll still be here (season 11 with )to welcome you home
              Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
              Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
              Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF

Spoiler:

EDIT: For those trying not to get spoiled, its just a freeze frame from Moebius with caption.

lol. That was great Jennifer. I always pictured Daniel thinking..."here we go again" in that scene.
                Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  And just why are you lurking in the first place, when you should be here taking part in the conversation? Hmmm? Your presence is missed when it is not known!
                  * taps foot impatiently *
                  so sorry .... cowers under computer table

Comment

Free to good home
                    Amazing plot bunny
                    my current owner does not have time to play with me
                    Have a heart and adopt me!!!

...giggle.....

Seriously, I have really good plot bunny kicking around in my head but I kinda suck at writing and have no time to do it anyway...RL unfortunalty takes up most of my time...if anybody wants it let me know.
                    It involves the eps "Mobius", "Grace" and the search for the Sangraal.
                    It involves Sam/Jack but is sci-fi centered....well, sorta...it's hard to explain in a few words.
                    PM me if you would like to hear it.

waterfall

Comment

"In the Line of Duty" is on SCIFI now.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                        What was the question? To quote a certain Captain "Time travel gives me a headache"

1. Where did the geeks come from?
                        A paradox reality (I watch way too much Star Trek) Caused by cool SG1 going back in time and screwing everything up.

There's no Stargate in Egypt, Ra took it with him.
                        Catherine Langford didn't offer Daniel a job, she's happily married to Ernest.
                        So Daniel takes a teaching job and stays geeky,
                        Sam doesn't join the airforce (I really don't get that bit)

2. Sailor boy LOL. No Abydos mission, doesn't go back to the airforce, so no Teal'c.

3. Cool SG1
                        They don't have to do anything because the geeks saved the day and repaired the paradox, everything is as it should be, Or is it?
                        There is a fish in Jacks pond.

So my conclusion is that our SG1 lived and died in Egypt because of a fish,
                        and so did Geeky SG1.

Now please, someone pass me the Paracetamols.

Just forget the timeline thing and enjoy the kisses at the end.

Pass you the what?

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                          Love it! We all know Daniel and Teal'c were the first shippers!

Sam looks at Jack, glad he isn't still frozen...

Jack looks at Sam, glad she's alive...

Teal'c is glad he can continue shipping Sam/Jack. And, inside, he's squeeing at the looks between the two...

Ah, yes , Teal'c, the shipper. Has anyone ever noticed in the earlier episodes that the corners of Teal'c mouth turns down so much? Evidently it was part of the alien warrior persona CJ was creating. GraduallyT learned to smile, or at least stop the turndown. Then he got hair.........

Comment

Save Stargate has a new survey about Digital Season11:http://savestargatesg1.com/index.php
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              Morning Shipper Family
                              here is to wishing that our dreams come true

please do not snurch

by Flidget
                              That's just beautiful. Your daughter is very talented.
                              sigpic
                              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990
                                again i have a question??
                                i'm working on a new vid now...and there is a part in it where i need a clip from sam where she first is mad(the lyric says: what are you doing here?) and then she begins to stutter/she doesn't know what to say...
                                please if someone knows a episode where it could happen...because i don't know anymore *sigh* and i really want to do that part good(its not good now)

You might want to try any of the episodes with McKay - 48 Hours & Redemption I and II.
                                sigpic
                                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Working...
                                X