Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was seriously squeeing at last night's episode, besides the...

Spoiler:
    d'oh comment when Cam gives Sam decaff, there was also another line which I thought might be a Jackism. Cam goes "I've been thinking" and Sam goes "Uh oh" LOL

Yep totally agree, that was also a great Jackism!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
      Yeah, I'm reading spoilers! Here's MHO of the Line in the Sand spoilers shared by our friends across the pond
      Love it, thanks Nell!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Another little manip for you tonight

click image to enlarge
      Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      And a little shippy poster to get us through...

click image to enlarge
      Thank you Nolamom, they both look great in those pics don't they?

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      SPOILERS FOR LiTS

Yeah.... but in a great way:

Surprisingly, ‘cause I usually don’t really notice the ship, this was the first thing I read about the ep and I think its HUGELY shippy. In fact,
      Spoiler:
      without that d’oh, the Fishing Reference might just have been wishful thinking and the letter contain regrets about what might have been. However, WITH it, after 8 years working day-in-and-day out with the man, she fails to pick up on one of his favorite expressions, and yet after 2 years of no screen contact at all, she picks up on it? Um… Yeah.. I think it’s quite possible they’ve been spending time together offscreen. This, BTW, I find to be one of the shippiest things ever, rather like PoV Sam saying FCOL, ‘cause it speaks to a huge intimacy which has become a part of Sam .

Which would make sense. Cause, you know, just like the PoV Sam and Jack, our Sam and Jack SOOOOO married…
      BTW, I found the conversation we had (in September!) about this subject. We were discussing subtle ways TPTB could give us confirmation, and I said:And Lies said:It ain’t exactly the same, ‘cause she didn’t say the last sentence, but its pretty darn close and I consider it confirmation. This is why I agree with Shipperhoy: ’Cause, especially taken with the other spoilers from Return, Quest, and general casting, especiallyy
      Spoiler:
      the Return of Kick-butt Sam, Cassie mention, Jack acknowledging Sam exists and that she’s often on his mind, fishing, and RDA being wanted in the movies, I get the general impression SOMEONE’S been taking notes and making lists and may be actually starting to remember what brought many, many fans to this show in the first place.

I’m just saying… I could be totally wrong and the Winged Monkeys may just be practicing their normal hygienic patterns, but I am starting to feel an odd fluttering in my gut (no, not gas the other one, hope) which I haven’t felt about the onscreen show for awhile…

But then again, maybe it is gas <sigh>
      Ah, hn <<hugs>> This is why I wrote this post as a word document then pasted into the reply window. ‘Cause I’m not obsessive-compulsive at all.
      Well, it makes sense to me, sounds like someone's been taking notes!

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
      My sister had also taped LitS for me yesterday, so any requests for exact scene lines are welcome for a limited time as I don't know how long I'll have it.
      Here's the end scene, as Nihela and others requested:

Spoiler:
      Sam/Cam friendship scene at the end.

Sam’s in the infirmary wearing what looks like patient’s blue scrubs, in bed, typing anyway on her laptop. She nods to a nurse, who leaves after checking her IV drip.

Cam’s at the door wearing blue BDU’s, sleeves rolled up.

Cam: Hey there! You’re looking better.

Sam: Thanks. A few more weeks and I should be back in action.

Cam: Yeah I don’t wanna rush ya.

Sam: Listen Cam

Cam cuts her off.

Cam: Sam don’t say a word. (She was gonna thank him.)

Cam: Here…

(He gives her a brown paper bag, she accepts and looks inquisitively at him.)

Cam: …I baked you some macaroons.

(Sam looks surprised and a little amused.)

Sam: You baked them?

Cam: Yeh, Grandma’s recipe.

Sam: Wow…thanks.

(Cam looks quite pleased with himself. He points at the bag.)

Cam: Go on try one.

(Sam opens the bag, looks inside…pause.)

Sam: You know what?…Maybe a little later. (I just have to say the way she said this was hilarious, lol, you can’t do AT justice in words.)

Cam: You don’t like macaroons?

Sam: It’s just that I’m still a little queasy.

(He moves to the side of her bed.)

Cam: Well try one; they’ll make you feel better.

(He picks one out of the bag, smells it and gives it to her. She eyes it warily, tries to put on a smile.(http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...S/LIST_115.jpg) She takes a bite. She chews.)

Cam: Pretty good huh?

(Cue WoO, Urgo type music.)

(Sam nods but looks like when she ate that yellow thing on Thor’s ship, only trying to hide her disgust at the same time. It’s hilarious.)

Sam: Actually they are pretty good. (Not very convincing)

(Cam’s surprised.)

Cam: You hate it.

Sam: Yep…sorry (She makes a disgusted face, lol. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...S/LITS_117.jpg)

(Cam’s not sure what to say, so shrugs.)

Cam: Well each to their own.

(Sam nods, with an apologetic smile.)

Sam:…Thank you. (Implying it’s for the help in the field and not the macaroons, very sincere. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...S/LITS_120.jpg)

(He looks at her, nods acknowledging what her thanks was for, then looks away, pats her on the arm and leaves.)

Fade out.

Edit: I was able to add screencaps thanks to ForeverSg1, who posted them on the 'Sam's a great character thread'. Thought it would give you guys a better visual because AT was great in this scene.
      Wow thanks Nikki! You got green Amanda was fantastic in last night's episode, I had a big goofy grin on my face, and was squeeing like a nutter at..

Spoiler:

The "d'oh" and "password is fishing", I wanted to rush up to my computer, get into this thread and squee my head off with everyone else LOL

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
      When I set up my controls when I joined, I made some changes from the general way the threads are viewed. I made it so that there are 50 posts to a page when I log in, and I made it so that the first page of posts is the last ones that were posted (latest post on top, earliest on bottom). So when I log in each day (or whenever) I go back to where I left the thread (usually my last post) and read from there. And that post is generally on page three or so. So basically I read the posts from the bottom up.

And that is a little hard to explain, so I hope it made sense.

Happy Birthday!

This pic just screamed a caption to me.

Jack, I have good news. The test results are back, and there is nothing wrong with me. I'm pregnant! We're gonna have a baby!

*Jack just sits there in stunned silence.*
      ROFL Hopalong!

Originally posted by Sam_Carter View Post
      Thanks go to Nikki for PM-ing me this transcription of 'LitS'

Spoiler:

So.... hmmm.... other people????? Are we thinking Jack.... 'cos i sure as hell am!

Squeee! more shippyness!
      Sam, that's fantastic, thanks for posting that

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
      But coming here is constructive There are so many buttons...so many smiley's...to quote or not to quote...to spoil or not to spoil. Much construction going on!

Okay, I know I really should delurk on Samanda
      *shuffles foot shyly* and post this there, but I just finished my second vid, which is "All Amanda". It's a big deal for me, 'cause I'm not a fanfic writer or image creator LoL, and this is something I can actually do without something blowing up! So without further ado:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMyCMBkTDIc

and hope you like it
      Yay, another vid, more squeeeing

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
      Spoiler:
      wouldnt it just be great if they were married. although its only a small bit of ship info with the password it was still good and its gives me some hope. hope they are married

just realised i've passed 2,000 posts. yay.
      Congrats on reaching 2,000 posts!

Originally posted by Catysg1 View Post
      Hello shippers

A little something for you .Happy new year to all .

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...ckSambaby1.jpg

Caty
      Caty, it's gorgeous, thanks for sharing

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Hello shippers

Caty
        wow great poster Caty, i love it
        sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for Line In The Sand

Spoiler:
          I agree Rogue and we all know I'm not always one of the positive Shippers.The Fishing password means something and the D'oh.I'm getting a kick out of some who are saying the Shippers are reching again.I guess some are in denial again.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
            More mirroring!!!
            More season 5...

DESPERATE MEASURES
            The Rescue

Another Patrol

The Pat-Down

SUMMIT
            When Tok'ra Aldwin describes the orientation, Jack comments, "This could be hot!" and Sam cracks up.

I don't know, maybe RDA adlibbed (??) and AT cracked up but since it's part of the show, I'm taking it as Jack and Sam.

Comment

Happy New Year Caty! Very nice as usual.I could get use to these pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                More season 5...

DESPERATE MEASURES
                The Rescue
                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/..._sj-uncuff.jpg
                Another Patrol
                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/UhSir/season5/desperatemeasures/th_sj-patrol.jpg[/URL]

The Pat-Down
                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...th_sj-pat1.jpg
                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...th_sj-pat2.jpg
                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/UhSir/season5/desperatemeasures/th_sj-pat3.jpg[/URL]

SUMMIT
                When Tok'ra Aldwin describes the orientation, Jack comments, "This could be hot!" and Sam cracks up.
                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...5x165F0072.jpg
                http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...gueincheek.jpg
                I don't know, maybe RDA adlibbed (??) and AT cracked up but since it's part of the show, I'm taking it as Jack and Sam.

thanx for the pics...and i was still thinking that there almost isn't any ship in S5....but luckely there is...because i mean...who can lives without ship???

**no response**

like i said nobody can lives without ship

*sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post

Spoiler:
                  I agree Rogue and we all know I'm not always one of the positive Shippers.The Fishing password means something and the D'oh.I'm getting a kick out of some who are saying the Shippers are reching again.I guess some are in denial again.
                  Yeah, you and I are not the most optimistic shippers so this must be a good sign.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by ses110 View Post

Spoiler:
                    OMG! Yes:
                    Spoiler:
                    fishing as the password, now why would she have that if it didn't make her think of something positive! I didn't notice the D'oh so I'm off to watch that scene now

EDIT: yep it is confirmed she does!

Spoiler:

Comment

Page 2 FCOL
                      After finally getting something on S/J last night i'm a bit more optimistic. TPTB mentioned Jack in the last 2 episodes. I'm willing to bet that we'll have something in "Road not Taken" and in the "Shroud" with S/J.
                      The only problem I had with last night's episode
                      Spoiler:

After Sam tells her password to Cam he says now she has to chage it. Waht does it mean ? I hope it's a way of TPTB to sway from S/J to S/C. But she might change it to Jack.
                      Let's have a contest for Sam's most shippy password without being to obvious
                      my entry
                      1. Simpsons

Comment

Originally posted by nihela View Post
                        Page 2 FCOL
                        After finally getting something on S/J last night i'm a bit more optimistic. TPTB mentioned Jack in the last 2 episodes. I'm willing to bet that we'll have something in "Road not Taken" and in the "Shroud" with S/J.
                        The only problem I had with last night's episode
                        Spoiler:

After Sam tells her password to Cam he says now she has to chage it. Waht does it mean ? I hope it's a way of TPTB to sway from S/J to S/C. But she might change it to Jack.
                        Let's have a contest for Sam's most shippy password without being to obvious
                        my entry
                        1. Simpsons
                        Spoiler:
                        He was saying it because he wanted her to live and if he knew the pw it wouldn't be a secret

1. Simpsons by nihela
                        2. Antartica by 0xNatashax0

Spoiler:

Comment

3. Grace

Comment

Originally posted by 0xNatashax0 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            He was saying it because he wanted her to live and if he knew the pw it wouldn't be a secret

1. Simpsons by nihela
                            2. Antartica by 0xNatashax0
                            ow this is hard....uhmm..maybe a little bit long but

1. Simpons by nihela
                            2. antartica by 0xNatashax0
                            3. Grace by ses110
                            4. For crying out loud by Starlover1990

like i said loong,...but it was the only thing i could think of now...except the obvious

Spoiler:
                            Jack or O'Neill

edit: i was late so mines is number 4
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack or O'Neill
                              My thought exactly or maybe
                              Spoiler:
                              mrs O'Neill

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello shippers

Caty
                                That's lovely Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X