• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    i made another wallpaper this time for Urgo

I hope you like it

(again thumbnail)

And now i go to bed...it's 4.20 Am here and i wanted to finish this lol

So sleep well all and have shippy dreams
    Gorgeous WP Janneke! Now get some well-deserved rest girl!

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
      Yup. However, it can wait until you finallly finish the one you've been working on FOREVER!

Do you think you could finish before new episodes show in the US?

**is hopefull**
      I can try. That is March or April, right? I HOPE I'm done by then!! That's a really great idea you gave me, just like "Blue Eyes".

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
        I can try. That is March or April, right? I HOPE I'm done by then!! That's a really great idea you gave me, just like "Blue Eyes".
        I can hardly wait!

Thanks.
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry View Post
          I voted too...S/J of course:
          Spoilers indicate two fan faves will finally lock lips later in S10. Do you want it to be:
          Sam & Jack [again!] 208
          Daniel & Vala 168
          Daniel & Jack 112
          Sam & Vala 23
          Daniel & Sam 21
          No one! 20
          Sam & McKay 18
          Vala & Cameron 14
          Daniel & Cameron 12
          Sam & Cameron 9
          Daniel & Teal'c 9
          Vala & Teal'c 6
          Sam & Teal'c 6
          Cameron & Teal'c 4
          Total Votes: 630

Voted. S/J (though I also wanted to vote for Daniel/Vala. I like that ship too.)

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
          Wonderful fic alert
          TitleWhiskey Lullaby
          Author: Istalindar
          Fiction Rated: T
          Warning: Major Character Deaths

Meanie! That made me cry! (though you were right; it is a wonderful fic)

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          Yes, ma'am. And here it is: Colonel O'Neill

That's also a great fic!

Comment

Really? THE ANGST Pt. 4? Yippeeee!!

You just had a good day, didn't you? See, there's your reward for finishing that paper and almost being done with school!
            Now, what would THE ANGST Pt. 4 be about? Thoughts? Ideas?

40 degrees? Brr...!

Not.

It was around 6 degrees yesterday! We got snow, LAD. SNOW.
            Let's see...today I wore two pairs of socks, two shirts, three jackets, gloves, and a scarf....needed some long johns! It wasn't even below freezing....I was still a bit cold! I'm a hot house flower.

I went to the Christmas Festival. It's been better in the past, but the parade was really nice. I got lots of candy and beads. I ate some funnel cake and alligator and shrimp on a stick. Come on...it's a festival! You have to get something on a stick!

As I watched the firework and laser show, I was thinking that would be something romantic for Sam and Jack to do... The ship is ALWAYS on my mind!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              i want to take a moment to tell everyone here that if it wasn't for this thread, i would have prob left gateworld forum (from being disillusioned with the show). you guys are THE nicest group of ppl i've ever met in fandom. sure, we have our disagreements, but i've never been punished for being different that you, or feeling/thinking different than you. this is my family and my home, and i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

((((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))

sally
              This place is the best. I've seen a lot of not so nice forums and threads out there...this is the nicest place to be.

((((((((((((ship family)))))))))))

Comment

Let's see...today I wore two pairs of socks, two shirts, three jackets, gloves, and a scarf....needed some long johns! It wasn't even below freezing....I was still a bit cold! I'm a hot house flower.

I went to the Christmas Festival. It's been better in the past, but the parade was really nice. I got lots of candy and beads. I ate some funnel cake and alligator and shrimp on a stick. Come on...it's a festival! You have to get something on a stick!

As I watched the firework and laser show, I was thinking that would be something romantic for Sam and Jack to do... The ship is ALWAYS on my mind!
                No ideas yet. But don't worry, I'll think of something.

How cold was it there? 50?

Comment

No ideas yet. But don't worry, I'll think of something.

How cold was it there? 50?
                  It probably was!

I've got lots of ideas tumbling around in my head. Lots. Mostly angsty. Cause I like angst.

Comment

I love Blue Eyes! If your new one is anything like it its sure to be gold!

Comment

Love all the artwork and manips, everyone. So much so that I have up replying to each individual one, I run out of compliments, they're so great! So I jusy green where I can! I'll be adding my contributions below (another wallpaper/sig set) but first...

Awww (((majorsal))), and

Welcome Back Nell!

And now for the next set. Sig:

and Wallpaper:

Enjoy!

Comment

The ship is ALWAYS on my mind!
                        Hmmmm... Juust the other day I was walking aroungd the house in just my undiesit was that hot!! Thank God Its not that much of a hideous sight!!

I heard about your festival!! CANDY..... YUM!!!! But you ate real alligator!? YUCK!!!!!

I know what you mean bout da ship!! I hear a nice, shippy song and the first thing I think is SAM AND JACK!!! I HAVE TO TELL THE SHIPPERS!!! Of course, I never do!!
                        WHY?? WHY??
                        sigpic
                        And many thanks to Anneleis for this spectacular sig!!

Comment

It probably was!

I've got lots of ideas tumbling around in my head. Lots. Mostly angsty. Cause I like angst.
                          Lots of ideas? Yay....

You like angst? No way! ME TOO!

I'll think up some angsty ideas for you, LA.... just because I care..

EDIT: And alligator? Ew...

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                            Julie.... Her next fic is going to be so incredibly angstyyy... I just can't wait.

Maybe I should go read Blue Eyes again for the 45357934578345th time...

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                              It's got a LOT more angst...they're not already together...and it's already a lot longer. It's more team centered, but it's got heaps of SJ in it. It's going to be different, but hopefully good.

Originally posted by StargateSister View Post

I heard about your festival!! CANDY..... YUM!!!! But you ate real alligator!? YUCK!!!!!
                              WHY?? WHY??
                              Yes, I did! Tastes like chicken, sort of.

Comment

Julie.... Her next fic is going to be so incredibly angstyyy... I just can't wait.

Maybe I should go read Blue Eyes again for the 45357934578345th time...
                                o.k..maybe i'm drunk but can someone tell me why i love sam and jack so much!!??!!?!?!???! is it because they looked like me parents...in a AU!!?!?!??!?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X