Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who are interested how it was done.

Spoiler:

Head and part of the shirt from this one:

Legs from this one:

Arm, part of the shirt and bench from this one:

Baby:

And Jack's cabin:

Yeah, I had to erase the original bench.
    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

I liked it You should write more of those stories they are short and fast to read...

Nolamom...I will use another colour especially for you and you are right a manip with that picture of Lady Eliza is really hard cause it is way to small... but you did an awsome job with it!!!GREAT WORK!!!

I made 2 wallpapers of Hathor...

***click to enlarge***

edit: btw your story and all the talk in Samanda is making me think to make a wallpaper about doohickeys lol
      I'd green ya but I can't... Niiiiccee...

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post
        WAITING FOR DADDY

It's all Lesley's fault. She mentioned babies and now I can't stop making O'Neill family manips.
        Excellent...can I snurch this too...just about to update the MGM profile page...laugh.

Ok kids, chapter 10 is up

And don't forget to check out Hope Leslie Hermnharry's vid for this one...it's the best!!!!
        Last edited by Lesleyp; 22 October 2006, 08:09 AM. Reason: ADD
        Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
        Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
        Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Hathor wallpaper:
          Last edited by 0xNatashax0; 22 October 2006, 08:49 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
            Who mentioned shipper t-shirts? There *is* such a thing? Well if I had one, I'd sure as heck wear it to AT2!!!! Are many other shippers going?
            Our wonderful Ship Sistah, Sacme, has set up a shipper shop at Cafe Press. It's full of shipper goodies, and it's well worth having a look. Many of us have bought t-shirts, mugs etc, and I highly recommend the shop. Here is the link http://www.cafepress.com/sacmesoul/1559623

ETA: I'm actually typing this post whilst wearing my "J.M. Shipper Commune Rehab Centre" t-shirt!
            Last edited by dipsofjazz; 22 October 2006, 09:06 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Campers
              Hope everyone is well, just a quick post before I go back about 100 pages to catch up.
              Just got back from France, had a great time but I missed this place.

So whats been happening these last 2 weeks?

Back on topic. Sam & Jack Forever

Comment

Hey all!

thought I'd drop in and tell you that I'm not dead! lol

I think it's been a few months since I was last year...hope everyone's doing okay!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Here's me thinking I'd been away along time.

Hi sueKay

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                    I think it's been a few months since I was last year...hope everyone's doing okay!
                    Freudian slip? hehehe Glad to see you back in the family.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill View Post
                      Uh.... I think I'm going to have to check out that thread. This "doohickey" thing with quotes is uh.... interesting..

See you all later, I've got to go work!
                      Ahh, That would be my "Caption" This in Samanda I kind of got carried away Post #54776

Comment

Originally posted by zuz View Post

For those who are interested how it was done.

Spoiler:

Head and part of the shirt from this one:

Legs from this one:

Arm, part of the shirt and bench from this one:

Baby:

And Jack's cabin:

Yeah, I had to erase the original bench.
                        WOW Zuz!!!! Really: awesome. And babymanips are to SQUEEEEEEE!!!!! for
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                          Don't know if this has been said, but 'Children of the Gods' is a movie-length pilot that is counted as 2 episiodes. So 'The Enemy Within' is episode 3, 'Emancipation' episode 4, and so on. That makes 'Wormhole X-Treme' episode 100.
                          AAAhhh you're right...my bad...I knew it was 2 hours...duh...just had a brain glitch I guess....oh well...I'll let all you adjust the epi list accordingly on your computers...Thanks for the catch of my faux pas.
                          This is great.
                          I told ya.
                          I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                          Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                            Ahh, That would be my "Caption" This in Samanda I kind of got carried away Post #54776
                            yep Maria you got carried away and because of it I am going to make an icon of it...

Btw I am watching Beachead atm on tv...and I have to tell you...
                            Spoiler:
                            it is nice to see Sam back...I missed her so much in the first eps of season9...
                            As for the little thing about you are a funny man Jack...watch at that smile of her...she knows something we don't know Yeah now I am confident that they are togheter...maybe not married but at least an item...dating and so on...that smile just says it all

And Terrah and SueKay WELCOME BACK

Comment

Here's today's Hathor poster

click image to enlarge
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                Ok now a little question...we are going to watch an ep every day and discuss it here?!? Ok just to let you know I will never be able to follow that...FCOL I can hardly follow this weekly ep discussion...gotto love work...
                                No, no, no, nooooooo....sorry if there was confusion...I didn't think of discussing the daily viewings...that could lead to insanity...I was just thinking that it would be nice to do a recap of the series in windup for the part 2 of Season 10...no keep doing your weekly discussions...that's cool...just in case anyone wanted to watch an epi a day...like me...the list/schedule is there......

see page 2756 of this thread for the listing

plus a watching a little Stargate SG1 everyday keeps the Goa'uld and Ori away!
                                This is great.
                                I told ya.
                                I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                                Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

Working...
                                X