This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover1990
    I already tried those two...they didn't fit...but....i think i forgot an other part of the light..... i'm trying it while i type this!
    Wow now my computer reacts very very slow...i think its not used to have word,internet, Adobe premiere,photoshop and wmp opened...i think i have to close one...nah...just wait till i'm finished

And this is my 200th post...finally YAY...i'm happy

EDIT: just saw im now a super-soldier..cool ..would there also be a rank samjack shipper forever...by 10,000 post...hope i could wish for that! that would be awesome!

Congratulations!

Comment

R is for those cursed regulations that no longer apply (we hope).

Comment

S is for SQUEE! All past, present and hopefully future SQUEES!!!
        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

*Checks clock*

12:30!! I better be off to bed... I'll check back in the morning, shippers! See you all then!
          my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

T is for Teal'c, the first shipper. He has shown his support to each of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
              Today may have been the last day of filming for SG1!
              Spoiler for finale
              Spoiler:
              David Hewlett said in his blog that he was filming the finale and would be acting with Amanda. Could the finale be a major cross over episode? (I don't even want to think about what it means that Sam has to share screen time with McKay in the finale.)

Read about it at http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...d=33&ltemid=35
              Already filming the finale!? It's been a little over a month since the cancellation news..what was it? August 21st or so? And they are already filming it. I'm hoping they had a back up finale and didn't just throw something together! And with this stinking hiatus, I wish they'd just slow down and take their time with this! They need to get the finale right! But I don't know how production schedules work and all...so I just hope it does the show justice!

Comment

My pitiful attempt to try to catch up on all I missed has only allowed this thread to grow without me.

Anyway, congrats/happy birthday/etc. to anyone and everyone.

This was mentioned like 20 pages ago or so, and I've been playing around with the pics on my computer for it. I didn't just want to see Charlie and Grace next to each other, so thus Sam and Jack found a way into this pic. Don't they look cute together?

The O'Neill-Carter family

Comment

Didn't we hear that the finale was going to be a season finale and not a series finale? Didn't Brad and the gang say that they weren't doing a season finale since there would be movies or am I imagining it? I just hope we get a little ship in the finale, and I don't mean the flying kind.

Comment

O.K., we have to finish this game so I can go to bed.

U is for the understanding Sam and Jack arrived at in Threads.
                    V is for the volumes of looks they've shared through the years (especially the one in Upgrades).

Help me out someone. I need sleep, but I can't leave until the ABC's are done.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal

Help me out someone. I need sleep, but I can't leave until the ABC's are done.
                      W is for wedding cake-a big honkin' wedding cake-at the big honkin' wedding of course!.

Well....X is not coming to me and I need to head to bed myself. Good luck!!!

Comment

X is for the X301. Sam was desperate to save Jack when the X301 malfunctioned and carried Jack and Teal'c away.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          W is for wedding cake-a big honkin' wedding cake-at the big honkin' wedding of course!.

X is for the X-rated stuff they get up to on their honeymoon that we can't mention here.

Edit, got beaten to it.

Y is for the yule tide Christmas cheer on their first Christmas married
                          (yes I know I'm stretching)

Comment

Oh, your X is much more interesting than mine and it goes much better with the wedding cake!

Y is for Yu. Yu leads the system lord fleet in their battle against Anubis in Full Circle, the episode where Jack and Sam agree to go to a wedding together.

I know that was a big stretch but its nearly 1 am.

Comment

Z is for Zat. Jack had no choice but to Zat Sam twice in Entity. Oh, the angst!

Comment

OMG! there's another Stargate convention coming to Australia! *faints*

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X