Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Fly-by post:

Have you seen this yet? http://tv.ign.com/articles/735/735193p1.html

Back tonight!
    That's cool! There may be hope yet.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
      they're off to bed when we get up...but there's always a few that stay up really really late..
      *whistles innocently*

Congrats on all the milestones and anything else worth celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        Trust me -just go and read it!
        You were right Trupi. This story was so worth staying up until 4.30 AM for

Loved all the angst and really hated Tasha what's her name and loved the happy ending. Think this is the nicest story I've ever read *but I think that of a lot stories when I finish them he he * Well it sure was the angstiest (?) one

O, and
        Congrats on 2500 posts Trupi !!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover

Loved all the angst and really hated Tasha what's her name and loved the happy ending. Think this is the nicest story I've ever read *but I think that of a lot stories when I finish them he he * Well it sure was the angstiest (?) one

O, and
          FOUR THIRTY!!!! WOWEE!! And I thought I was a shipper .
          ETA: I'm going to bed, all. Shippy dreams, and for those of you who just woke up, shippy day!
          Last edited by CamandVala; 26 September 2006, 07:04 PM.

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Nighty-night, Ship Family!

Comment

What? Not waiting for tonight's poster???
              sigpic

Comment

O, and
                Just finished reading it. Thanks for the reccomendation! Truely wonderful!

Angst and sam-whump, gotta love that!
                my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                  What? Not waiting for tonight's poster???
                  Love it, Nolamom!

Is the picture a manip? I've seen it before and I've always wondered....

Comment

Nope, not a manip...you can find it on rdanderson.com
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                      Nope, not a manip...you can find it on rdanderson.com
                      I can't believe the multitude of shippy pictures on that site... It's amazing...

Alright shippers, I'm off to finish up my homework and then go to bed. My eyelids are drooping...

Comment

Hi...just curious...what fic did Trupi recommend? Could someone message me....please...but only if it isn't rated M or R.

And I have a 200th spi question...
                        Spoiler:
                        someone said...I think...that Jack patted Sam's bum in the epi? Is that true? And, it MUST have happened awfully fast....I missed it. Or were they referring to the outtake from S5 "Red Sky"?
                        This is great.
                        I told ya.
                        I can't believe we didn't do this years ago.
                        Well, let's not dwell.

Comment

O, and
                          Tomorrow (well it's already tomorrow for you) read the reverse story when Sam dates Jack's brother-talk about ANGST!
                          sigpic

Comment

O boy. I'm reading A Second Change by Sally Reeve right now and all the angst drives me crazy. Sam O'Neill have you read it?? Well, I really need a break on Gateworld. This is a nice thread for some fun
                            This is what SamJackShipLover and SamO'Neill were reading. Sally Reeves's site has quite a few good angst stories.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
                              gah ok my i just state before i start that i am a John and Lizzy sparker thru and thur as well as sam and Jack.. who isnt*nods*

alrighty in answer to your question nogigglingmajor

Spoiler:
                              The Episode was called the long goodbye and sheppy and Liz kissed because they were imprinted with soilders consiousness for a war that have been gone over 100 yrs or something and Lizzy's imprinter was trying to make the rest of Atlantis think that Her imprinter and Johns were married which they wernt and the epi basically went on with them trying to kill each other beacuse they were enemies

there ya go if that makes any sense lol

just watched "Beanth the Surface" (spelling there) that was such a "awwwwww" epi *sighs*
                              Ok thanks, so what ep is it that
                              Spoiler:
                              John's just come back through the gate or something and Elizabeth hugs him and he seems really suprosed. Also what's with the present he gives her on the balcony?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                              I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                              Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                                I think most of us think that because:
                                (a) he was in the room with them during the confessions in D&C
                                (b) he comforted Sam during Paradise Lost when Jack was missing
                                (c) he comforted Jack during Grace when Sam was missing
                                EDIT: and
                                (d) he was with them during the interlude in Victories when they're waiting for the 2nd gate
                                (e) he's sat with them when a dying Sam rests her head on Jack's shoulder in Metamorphosis
                                (f) he's with them when Jack comforts Sam with a hug at the end of Death Knell

Rocketgal (I think it was Rocketgal apologies if it wasn't) posted a pic once where Sam and Jack were looking over a cliff edge and a glider had written in the sky 'O'Neill loves Carter' and most of the captions for that pic were something like:
                                'Teal'c had fun testing the new F302'
                                'O'Neill made a mental note to explain the expression 'leaving it in the room' to Teal'c.'

Well, you get the picture...or rather you would if I could find and post the original
                                Can you send me alink for the pic? Cool!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X