• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrah
    Love your manips zuz.
    Here's one of mine

Spoiler:

Love it! How'd you get the wedding picture to be so clear?
    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

And a funny one.

Spoiler:

The original:

Last edited by zuz; 17 September 2006, 02:14 PM.
      "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
        I don't have any cool programs to make those manips. It looks like fun! I wish I had photoshop or something. I also like when people have 'covers' to their fics-like if it were a book. If I had some money, I would so buy a program...but I have no money. I'm saving every spare penny.
        I know what you mean. I have Paint.

And is that wonderful?

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill

Sceen capture

Comment

Sceen capture
            Ah.

What do you use to do your manips, Terrah? They turn out so well.

Comment

I know this has been said before, but I just have to say we have so many talented people on the thread! I love the vids, fics, posters, sigs, manips etc. etc. I have no such talents myself, but I love you guys for sharing your creations with us!!!!!

So to all talented shippers out there

Thank you for the great ship that is Sam & Jack
              sigpic

Comment

Love your manips zuz.
                Here's one of mine
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ck/wedding.jpg

Spoiler:

I messed that up, Fixed now.
                Great job with the wedding pic, Terrah! It's absolutely real.
                It would be so sweet if Jack has kept the pic from POV episode.
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I have snurched this little gem from eBay.com

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
                    OK guys, I'm feeling alone on the thread here but I'll keep posting just by myself
                    EDIT: SamO'Neill is here

Just wanting to let you know I've removed the link to the petition from my sig, because I get too depressed watching all bs-names / comments and of course "no's" on it. I don't think it's smart to send this petition to TPTB, do you?

Sorry if I'm being too negative but I feel just kinda negative ship-wise right now. Ohh, how I wish for a resolution
                    i agree, it's ruined.

BUT, they (or she) can't take away our power or writing to the ptb!

write, shippers; write and let your voice be heard. let them know we're still interested!

(i never believed the petition would really make a difference, but it 'would' have let the ptb know we're interested. letters and postcards can still do with, with even MORE power because there's no way the ptb can doubt it's authenticity because it can't be rigged)

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                      Great job with the wedding pic, Terrah! It's absolutely real.
                      It would be so sweet if Jack has kept the pic from POV episode.

maybe he did?

Comment

maybe he did?
                        Definately. It's sitting on the mantle, right next to their real wedding picture.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover
                          I know this has been said before, but I just have to say we have so many talented people on the thread! I love the vids, fics, posters, sigs, manips etc. etc. I have no such talents myself, but I love you guys for sharing your creations with us!!!!!

So to all talented shippers out there

Thank you for the great ship that is Sam & Jack
                          I don't have talent either or the time to try...but yeah, isn't this place great??

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                            I have snurched this little gem from eBay.com

I love that TPTB took the time to shoot a wedding picture for PoV instead of just alluding to it.

Squee!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                              I don't have any cool programs to make those manips. It looks like fun! I wish I had photoshop or something. I also like when people have 'covers' to their fics-like if it were a book. If I had some money, I would so buy a program...but I have no money. I'm saving every spare penny.
                              Yeah I know how you feel. All my manips were made with PhotoStudio5 (an ancient version - that's why my manips are kind of fuzzy) which my brother got as OEM to his digital camera. How I wished for Photoshop and now I got it I don't have enough time to learn how to use it - ironic.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I love that TPTB took the time to shoot a wedding picture for PoV instead of just alluding to it.

Squee!
                                Yeah, that's what I thought when I first saw it. They have to dress up and eveything, just for 1 picture. But so glad they did

OK guys, I'm going to bed soon and just wanted to thank you all for a great shippy night, which started of with me being negative because of the petition (and I now know I will never visit the anti thread, the crap on the petition was more than I could take) to me being positive and awaiting shippy dreams.

Well, and this being my 200th post and all (just had to mention it ha ha), so thanks and shippy dreams for everybody.
                                Last edited by SamJackShipLover; 17 September 2006, 02:37 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X