This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by docker22
    hi! i haven't been able to visit the s/j family as much as id like but i thought i'd pop in to say i haven't jumped ship and have signed up.

thanks so much!
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
      i have signed it, and got some friends to do it aswell

honestly, how much more episodes can there possibly be for people to realise they love eachother, not only that but the actors have said it numerous times

and "ALWAYS"....hello!!!!.....does he need to staple it on his forehead!!!

sorry if i m stating the obvious, we are just waiting for the time when they can get down and do the rudey nudey...ok....maybe not exactly.....but have lots of little jack and sam juniors!
      LMAO! ha ha! that was great! And yeah! My dream resolution would be seeing Sam & Jack together and their first child... but i'd be happy with just some form of confirmation they're together AND happy!!

Comment

okay guys... i've let Skydiver know about the people giving out bad reps just because you signed the petition. i told her i understood giving out negative reps if someone was insulting or said something distasteful, but that surely it was unfair to give bad reps just for signing a petition, and that those giving the bad reps were abusing their power to give said negative reps.

Thanks for all your help guys! And we're at 177 signatures (my dad just signed! he he)

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Here's the email from Poz's daughter concerning her condition:
          Hello all,

For those who don't already know, I'm Meghan, Maria's daughter. She set me to the task of updating with you all as soon as I got any pertinent information regarding her surgery, so here goes :

Her surgery began at around 8:45 this morning. It lasted until just about 6:45pm (which was about 3 hours longer than expected). The doctors have said that she remained stable, and held her own throughout the entire thing. The surgery went well and according to them, some of the pressure is already off of her spine.

She is now in the Critical Care Unit at Johns Hopkins, where they are letting her come out of anesthesia to make sure she is able to move her legs and is alright. From there, they will most likely start her on painkillers and let her rest tonight. As far as I know, if all goes well, she will be moved to a room tomorrow. Provided everything goes fine, she will be able to see visitors starting then.

I will be calling the hospital tomorrow to get updates when I can and I will let you all know if anything changes. Once I get more information, I will pass that forward as well.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers,

~Meghan
          Thanks for posting the update, Trupi. It has to be a worrying time for her family. Please continue to let them know we're all thinking about her and hoping she makes a wonderful speedy recovery.
          sigpic
          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Congrats to those reaching milestones!

Hello to new people!

And to those who got red-repped for signing the petition, wear it with pride!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh... L.A.Doyle... i just read your 'Blue Eyes' fic... I LOVED IT!!!!!! if only that was how 'Memento Mori' HAD been. It was so sweet. I loved it! Greening you for that!

Anyone else who hasn't read it... what are you waiting for?!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3151888/1/

Comment

ok which ep is it that sam and jack are celebrating something offworld and they say something like, eg so and so accompanying you, and then there is something about, no just two friends ...i know i m being vague
                i thought it was allegiance but i just read the script and couldnt find it
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

ok which ep is it that sam and jack are celebrating something offworld and they say something like, eg so and so accompanying you, and then there is something about, no just two friends ...i know i m being vague
                  i thought it was allegiance but i just read the script and couldnt find it
                  I think you're thinking about Full Circle at the end of Season 6. The conversation takes place in the pyramid on Abydos.

Skaara tells Jack that he is betrothed and that he wishes Jack to stand as his best man. He asks if Jack will be coming the wedding alone as Sam wanders up and Jack’s eyes fall on her. He says he assumes that Sam is invited too.
                  ‘Will you be coming together?’ Skaara then replies.
                  ‘As in?’ Jack says seeming very nervous all of a sudden.
                  ‘Friends going to a wedding.’ Sam clarifies amused.
                  ‘Ah, Yes. Sure.’ Jack searches desperately for a distraction. ‘Jonas.’ He walks away.

The only other time I remember them having the 'just friends doing something together' type conversations was at the end of Season 3 when Jack invites Sam fishing.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                    I think you're thinking about Full Circle at the end of Season 6. The conversation takes place in the pyramid on Abydos.

Skaara tells Jack that he is betrothed and that he wishes Jack to stand as his best man. He asks if Jack will be coming the wedding alone as Sam wanders up and Jack’s eyes fall on her. He says he assumes that Sam is invited too.
                    ‘Will you be coming together?’ Skaara then replies.
                    ‘As in?’ Jack says seeming very nervous all of a sudden.
                    ‘Friends going to a wedding.’ Sam clarifies amused.
                    ‘Ah, Yes. Sure.’ Jack searches desperately for a distraction. ‘Jonas.’ He walks away.

The only other time I remember them having the 'just friends doing something together' type conversations was at the end of Season 3 when Jack invites Sam fishing.
                    he he, i love that scene! Also, i heard that the 'Jonas' line was an ad-lib, and when you saw Sam & Skaara smile it was Amanda and Alexis getting the giggles. he he.

i loved it anyway cos of the awkwardness and i secretly think Skaara knew exactly what he was implying... tee hee!

Comment

Loved your Blue Eyes Fic LA Doyle I wish that is how the episode actually went - not that I didn't enjoy Claudia's performance either. They ending just made me melt.

Comment

can i just ask, is there documentation or interview to say.that she was ACTUALLY going to say i love you...coz.i mean she could hav wanted to say something else

so when he says "I know"....it really means..i know u love me???
                        Well i reckon so, i mean when he says 'I know' in the engin room, there is no room to doubt, so i'd say yeah.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                        I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                        Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Uh oh!!! We're getting some 'no' on the petition! EEK!!!! i shouldn't have had a YES/NO option *smacks forehead* eek!

Comment

Can someone send me the link for the petition?Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor
                              Can someone send me the link for the petition?Thanks!

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html

yay!!!! Another signature (get as many other people to sign as you can... fmaily, friends etc)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                                OF COURSE!!!!!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html

yay!!!! Another signature (get as many other people to sign as you can... fmaily, friends etc)
                                Well on my way, about 181 sigs! There's one by a guy, it goes. "make my wife happy. Sam and jack should be together." LOL! CUTE!

Comment

Working...
                                X