Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently I've given away too much green.

Darn it!

I shall continue greening the posters tomorrow...
    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
      Apparently I've given away too much green.

Darn it!

I shall continue greening the posters tomorrow...
      I ran out too! And I really wanted to give green to the poor person that got red repped for simply saying they signed it. How can people be so mean? I'll will go back and green more later.

ETA on fic...soon? I need to upload it.

Comment

Uh oh, if LA is off greening posters she isn't going to be able to finish her story. Sorry, Sam O'Neill.

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
          Not harrassing! More like enthusiasticly encouraging.
          haha i see. well the truth is if i wasn't so inclined to lurking (as you can tell by my post count ) I would be doing EXACTLY the same thing i'm starved for good fic. SHIPPYNESS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. anything to relieve my school stress

So LAD Where Are Ya?!

ok i give in. i'm going to bed. have a good night/day all and i'll just have to read some S/Jness later

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!

nat
          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Whoo, I'm glad you're back LA. I didn't want to get in trouble, because you weren't working on your story. I can't wait to read it.

Comment

Don't have the maximum super-sized boxes of green jello, eh? It's Darren's little way of preventing folks from going completely nuts with handing it out.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by natalia
                haha i see. well the truth is if i wasn't so inclined to lurking (as you can tell by my post count ) I would be doing EXACTLY the same thing i'm starved for good fic. SHIPPYNESS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. anything to relieve my school stress

So LAD Where Are Ya?!

ok i give in. i'm going to bed. have a good night/day all and i'll just have to read some S/Jness later

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!

nat
                Well...I'm outside SamO'Neill's window....

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                  hahah as long as you're not outside MY window!

yeah yeah i didn't leave. it's an addiction ok?!

nat

My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Ah! You're the one that followed me when I left your tree earlier!

Comment

I ran out too! And I really wanted to give green to the poor person that got red repped for simply saying they signed it. How can people be so mean? I'll will go back and green more later.

ETA on fic...soon? I need to upload it.
                      Upload it, you crazy girl!

Comment

LAD, you're making me crazy in anticipation!!

Comment

O.K., LA, I am not going to bed until I read your story. I have FanFiction in another window and I keep refreshing it every few minutes. No pressure or anything, but.....Yawn.....I'm kindof tired and all this antiship has made it a hard day. Again, no pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                            O.K., LA, I am not going to bed until I read your story. I have FanFiction in another window and I keep refreshing it every few minutes. No pressure or anything, but.....Yawn.....I'm kindof tired and all this antiship has made it a hard day. Again, no pressure.
                            I second that, LAD! You know what time it is for me.

Comment

No pressure, eh? I'm on FF.net right now ignoring homework. Be patient. I'm looking over it once more before I post.

Comment

No pressure, eh? I'm on FF.net right now ignoring homework. Be patient. I'm looking over it once more before I post.
                                Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                X