Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do you guys get your pics for your sigs? Is it a website or something...because I tried scanning in picture off of the box...and well, let's just say I wasted an hour...

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketgal

Woohoo 1 mil!
      "We are shippers, hear us roar, in numbers too big to ignore!"
      I'm speechless, so nicely done!! I LOVE IT! Way to go Rocketgal!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
        Like so many of our best ship moments, the Avenger moment is a gift from the actors rather than the writers. I really like these moments best. Oh, sure, I love the kisses, but the ones I like best are the understated moments with a touch or a smile. Oh, my, I sound like a hopeless romantic today, don't I?
        I agree that it's the looks and smiles that make for some wonderful shippy moments. Guess that makes me a hopeless romantic too.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CamandVala
          Where do you guys get your pics for your sigs? Is it a website or something...because I tried scanning in picture off of the box...and well, let's just say I wasted an hour...
          I normally take screen captures from the dvds. I have the box sets for seasons 1-8 so it's easy for me. A great site to go to for pictures is stargate caps, where you'll find all the episodes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
            Here your 'present' RCtje. Hope you like it better then the one from yesterday

Do you notice Jack's posesiveness there? Nope? Neither do I!

And... it's military issued.
            WOOT I Love it
            thank you Stef!!! I forgive you for posting that thing about proving ground.
            So where can I order that T-shirt???? I think if they would ever sell such a thing I would deffinatly buy it

I can so see Jack in that shirt too...while BBQ and fishing...he wears it and then you see Sam walking in with a T-shirt that says: I *heart* my colonel

Comment

Here's a gif of the kiss in Moebius where Jack kisses Sam. I'm afraid it's not too clear because of all the sparks, but it's still fun to watch...

sigpic

Comment

And here's the next kiss...

sigpic

Comment

Thank you dips! It's the sparks that made those kisses so awesome anyway.

Glad you like it Eve!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Here's the sloooooooow version of the Grace kiss...

I can't green you but thanks for the vid!

Edit: OK, I have to ask this coz it's bugging me, how on Earth is the Daniel/Other ship thread in any way related to this one?!? It's on the list of similar threads at the bottom of the page but I see no similarity other than having the word "ship" in the title which loads of other threads have too! What's next on the list? The Sam/Pete Forever Thread?!? (OK, I just made myself queasy mentioning him so I'm just gonna stare at the Grace kiss and think happy S/J thoughts!)
                    Last edited by AmberLM; 05 September 2006, 01:46 PM.
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                      I can't green you but thanks for the vid!

Edit: OK, I have to ask this coz it's bugging me, how on Earth is the Daniel/Other ship thread in any way related to this one?!? It's on the list of similar threads at the bottom of the page but I see no similarity other than having the word "ship" in the title which loads of other threads have too! What's next on the list? The Sam/Pete Forever Thread?!? (OK, I just made myself queasy mentioning him so I'm just gonna stare at the Grace kiss and think happy S/J thoughts!)
                      You're welcome.
                      The links at the bottom are funny. When there was lots of posts in the anti-S/J thread, it used to appear as one of the links below! Go figure!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                        WOOT I Love it
                        thank you Stef!!! I forgive you for posting that thing about proving ground.
                        So where can I order that T-shirt???? I think if they would ever sell such a thing I would deffinatly buy it

I can so see Jack in that shirt too...while BBQ and fishing...he wears it and then you see Sam walking in with a T-shirt that says: I *heart* my colonel

Love the shirt, but I'd like it a bit better if it said "Technobabbler" since strictly speaking Sam is not the babble but is the babbler. Another possibility with a slightly different meaning would be "Her technobabble." Runs and hides from flying S9 DVD's.
                        Last edited by Gatetrixer; 05 September 2006, 02:36 PM.

Comment

What's with those sad fics recently? There's one on Helio called "The End" that makes me want to cry (with frustration , mostly). In fact I probably did. Very well written, and nothing against the author who has every right to explore different scenarios, but we cannot have that kind of ending for our Sam and Jack! is gone, he's gone!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            I'd like it a bit better if it said "Technobabbler" since strictly speaking Sam is not the babble but is the babbler. Another possibility with a slightly different meaning would be "Her technobabble." Runs and hides from flying S9 DVD's.
                            If that's how you want it? *shrugs*
                            Here....
                            and....

Special delivery for RCtje:

or

Comment

HAHA! I <3 MY GENERAL!!

NICE shirts!!
                              sigpic
                              Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove