• Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Chelle!!
    sigpic
    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
      I know what you mean... I think we need something that rivals the Grace kiss...
      I agree, that Grace kiss was soooooo good! Sadly i don't think they are together just yet. (Yeah, you'll probably boot me after this, oh well). I remember
      Spoiler:
      almost kiss between Sam and AU Martouf
      . Why would she almost do that if she was with Jack?v Don't get me wrong, I am totally holding out for them to be together in s10, (haven't seen it yet, sigh) but yeah maybe not s9?

Oh and typed in the spoiler things so i hope it works!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Yay it worked (come on, be proud mod)

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
        I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
        Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor
          I agree, that Grace kiss was soooooo good! Sadly i don't think they are together just yet. (Yeah, you'll probably boot me after this, oh well). I remember
          Spoiler:
          almost kiss between Sam and AU Martouf
          . Why would she almost do that if she was with Jack?v Don't get me wrong, I am totally holding out for them to be together in s10, (haven't seen it yet, sigh) but yeah maybe not s9?

Oh and typed in the spoiler things so i hope it works!
          Spoiler:
          That kiss would have had nothing sexual had it happened. I think Sam needed closure after having killed him. She shared a deep bond with him because of Jolinar and having killed him must have been awful.
          If she had kissed him it was more a goodbye between close friends then a lovers kiss.
          And when she was interupted she did feel guilty I believe. Not on having almost kissed him but more like she had never though about saying goodbye to Martouf till now. She felt guilty that issue stood with her all those years and she never dared to approach it before.

Comment

It's 4am here and I can't sleep. It's my call night, and the hospital called me in right after I got off the computer earlier. No reason to even attempt sleep now, so bring on the fanfic please! I've read so much lately! Right now, I'm looking for a team fic with plenty of Sam/Jack in the mix. Anybody have a suggestion?

Oh, and, Lizlove, I agree with you on the
            Spoiler:
            Martouf moment. I think she looked way to relieved that they were interrupted. Even if she had kissed him, it would have meant nothing. It was about closure. Jolinar's memories may have been involved as well, but it wasn't about passion. Besides, I choose to believe that all of those AU Sams were involved with Jack O'Neills.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
              Spoiler:
              That kiss would have had nothing sexual had it happened. I think Sam needed closure after having killed him. She shared a deep bond with him because of Jolinar and having killed him must have been awful.
              If she had kissed him it was more a goodbye between close friends then a lovers kiss.
              And when she was interupted she did feel guilty I believe. Not on having almost kissed him but more like she had never though about saying goodbye to Martouf till now. She felt guilty that issue stood with her all those years and she never dared to approach it before.
              Spoiler:

I don't think it was a goodbye so much as it was a moment. Martouf was a big 'what if' for Sam (although I've always felt that Sam realised just before he died that her own feelings were more friendship than romantic love for him, that the 'love' part was more an afterimage of Jolinar's feelings for him) and she did care about him a great deal. I think that moment in the lab, there's a shared moment of understanding between the two of them and she's lulled momentarily by the familiarity of it, confused by the familiarity of it just as he is - maybe some of the old suppressed Jolinar stuff does raise its head. She leans forward and just before it happens, she stops - suddenly becoming aware of where and who she is really with. And to me the look on her face is regretful that it almost happened and thankful that it didn't.

In terms of whether she is with Jack or not, I think the above could happen and she could still be with Jack...things happen in relationships where one partner has a 'moment' with an ex all the time (not that they are unfaithful but simply a moment). It doesn't reflect partiularly well on Sam that it almost happened if she is with Jack but then she does have the fact that Jolinar's memories, feelings and thoughts are still swimming around in her subconscious as a partial excuse.
              sigpic
              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                Spoiler:

I don't think it was a goodbye so much as it was a moment. Martouf was a big 'what if' for Sam (although I've always felt that Sam realised just before he died that her own feelings were more friendship than romantic love for him, that the 'love' part was more an afterimage of Jolinar's feelings for him) and she did care about him a great deal. I think that moment in the lab, there's a shared moment of understanding between the two of them and she's lulled momentarily by the familiarity of it, confused by the familiarity of it just as he is - maybe some of the old suppressed Jolinar stuff does raise its head. She leans forward and just before it happens, she stops - suddenly becoming aware of where and who she is really with. And to me the look on her face is regretful that it almost happened and thankful that it didn't.

In terms of whether she is with Jack or not, I think the above could happen and she could still be with Jack...things happen in relationships where one partner has a 'moment' with an ex all the time (not that they are unfaithful but simply a moment). It doesn't reflect partiularly well on Sam that it almost happened if she is with Jack but then she does have the fact that Jolinar's memories, feelings and thoughts are still swimming around in her subconscious as a partial excuse.
                Spoiler:
                She is thankful she finally didn't kiss him. But I think the scene would have been better expressed if she had kissed him or if she hadn't moved at all. Because this way is leaving, once again, something unfinished between them. Yeah, they did have a moment of understanding but I don't think she totally forgot about that issue.

Sam is an over-thinker so I think that moment must have left some part in her mind unhappy, unfinished. More for Jolinar's sake then her own. I think the whole Jolinar and Martouf being lovers is still something she doesn't really like or comprehend. Because it's not concrete and there never was an ending to it. Through Samantha or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                  Spoiler:
                  I agree if she had
                  Spoiler:
                  kissed Martouf it would have been a goodbyr, I like to think they are together especially as she keep saying his sayings that would be caused by being around him alot.
                  As for 200 that was a complete micky take of SG1 so Sam would have had to say Sir because she always called him sir

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                    Love it!!!! How do you do that (superposition...is that a word??) with 2 pics...I wanna know coz I'm trying to make a WP with a pic my friend took while on vacation "by the sea" and a pic of Sam&Jack together (my friend's pic as background)...
                    Check your pm for this!! I sended you a pm yesterday...

Ok lunchbreak is almost over so I can not read here will do that in a few hours when I got home. See ya all

Comment

hey guys
                      the Grace kiss in slow mo is very hot
                      pretty sure its Amandas tongue going in first, right at the start.
                      i didnt think they would be allowed to do that for their timeslot but anyways
                      i m off to bed soon!!
                      toodles and hugs
                      Bee
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                      http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                      http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Hope you had a lovely birthday Chelle!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateSeeker2
                          Hey looky there! I reached 100 posts!! Yeah! And, I've gone from a Mature Symbiote to a Jaffa Warrior....I'm touched.

I was extremely sad to learn that SG1 was cancelled. What was SciFi thinking? Well, duh they obviously weren't thinkin'.

What epi is Jack supposed to be returning in S10? I've forgotten.

I hope we'll get some kind of BHK and ship now...especially if there may not be a S11. I WANT SOMETHING CONCRETE!!!!
                          Congratulations!

Me, I would like to know when I graduate from being a Goa'uld Underling...

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Hope you had a lovely birthday Chelle!
                            Thank you Trupi...I did have a great birthday...actually it was probably the best birthday I've had in many years...I even got a cake with my name on it and candles...and everyone sang happy birthday...that doesn't usually happen...so...yes...I had a great day...and I got lots of birthday wishes...the very first one I got was from RCtje!!!
                            Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes:Replicartertje
                            Lizlove
                            Terrah
                            Trupi
                            jafacakes
                            Gate gal
                            Rachel500
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey Hopalong - how was my fic.

Meant to ask, since you'll be hosting: Still plan on uploading to GW once it's working- u ok with that right? Promise to give your site a mention.
                              Already workin on a seq.
                              Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                              Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                              Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELLE

IT'S A.M. SEPTEMBER 1, 2006 HERE IN ONTARIO CANADA, SO WE'RE STILL CELEBRATING FOR YOU!!!
                                Sig. made by RepliCarterje just for me
                                Get RDA on Canada's Walk of Fame: Click this link to find out how
                                Love dogs? Have it in your heart for a big barrel of love? Go to malamuterescue.com

Comment

Working...
                                X